Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? (19133 Views)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / The New Trends In Getting Married These Days.. I Bow! / Can Baby Walkers Give Them Bow Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by okooloyun1(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
check ma profile pix na cheesy
Your k-leg can still be noticed if one look very well.
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
sweetylicious:
Small pikin
angry cry cry
Sweety!!!
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fabdedon:
i have bow legs not that bow but they are really sexy expecially when am on pencil jeans...
I tried straighten it bt waste of time..
I have slight bow legs too,it is more beautiful with gowns.Fresh bow legs grin
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

angry cry cry
Sweety!!!
cheesy
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
sweetylicious:
cheesy
See her mouth o cheesy

Xup?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

See her mouth o cheesy

Xup?
I am fine.you?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
sweetylicious:
I am fine.you?
I am fine too

Its been a while o

What have U been up to?
Btw How acada
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I am fine too

Its been a while o

What have U been up to?
Btw How acada
Bin quite occupied. Hope ur good?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by fovic: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
U can't escape d two, u are either Kleg or bowleg bt there are d obvious ones n d slight one. Either one is sexy, dat is d wisdom of God.
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Fabdedon(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
sweetylicious:
lol.. Allow me say #TeamBowlegs!!!....seriously..its has this lil swag it attach to d body while walking..

2 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
sweetylicious:
Bin quite occupied. Hope ur good?
Yup iam. A kinda occupied too tho.
its Good to hear 4rm U again

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
hehehehehehe. I find both sexy.
i'm bow legged, and i love it. Just like kelly rowland's own.
it makes me cat walk, made me look curvey. Esp, if you have long legs to it, it's very sexy. I don't cover it, i wear everything, mini skirts, bum short, trouser, but i avoid pencil mouth skirts and much high heeled shoe.
As for k-leg, on women with long legs, its sexy. I gives figure 8 to a woman, i.e makes her hips rounder.
For you to enjoy it, it all depends on what you wear and how you walk. Guys with bow leg are damned sexy, they walk with morale lol, guys with k-leg? I love them if they're plumpy, makes it look better.
so anyone CAN be sexy with them, if you learn to control it.
#teambowlegs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Dahjhi: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
it makes me cat walk, made me look curvey. Esp, if you have long legs to it, it's very sexy. I don't cover it, i wear everything, mini skirts, bum short, trouser, but i avoid pencil mouth skirts and much high heeled shoe.
As for k-leg, on women with long legs, its sexy. I gives figure 8 to a woman, i.e makes her hips rounder.
For you to enjoy it, it all depends on what you wear and how you walk. Guys with bow leg are damned sexy, the work with morale lol, guys with k-leg? I love them if they're plumpy, makes it look better.
#teambowlegs grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
slight bow legs are sexier, u will see how d girls' waist will be whining as they walk
Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dahjhi:

lolx grin

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Exjoker(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
For you to enjoy it, it all depends on what you wear and how you walk. Guys with bow leg are damned sexy, they walk with morale lol, guys with k-leg? I love them if they're plumpy, makes it look better.
#teambowlegs grin grin
Very interest. I was about to condemn bowleg cause any time I remember the bowleg girl opposite our street(she is pretty quiet alright), I will just hiss and oppose it
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by AfricanApple(f): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry grin
I said d truth right grin
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by kellyJames5(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Valeree:
k legs makes a girl walk like she's heavy...and makes a guy seem a liitle taller...
bow leg makes a girl sexier and her hips wider, and makes a guy appear shorter and even better if he's a footballer.
so I would prefer a girl with bow leg and and a guy with k leg.
You analysed the world thing as if you are a victim
Sorry but my instincts wouldn't allow me mute the question;which one do you have? undecided
Valeree:
k legs makes a girl walk like she's heavy...and makes a guy seem a liitle taller...
bow leg makes a girl sexier and her hips wider, and makes a guy appear shorter and even better if he's a footballer.
You analysed the world thing as if you are a victim
Sorry but my instincts wouldn't allow me mute the question;which one do you have?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Exjoker:
Very interest. I was about to condemn bowleg cause any time I remember the bowleg girl opposite our street(she is pretty quiet alright), I will just hiss and oppose it
lol, well, it depends on the level of bowleg. Some can be very bad. And some can be very good. Well, its not our fault. smiley
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Exjoker(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, well, it depends on the level of bowleg. Some can be very bad. And some can be very good. Well, its not our fault. smiley
yeah! it is not our fault as you said
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Hollyb(f): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Valeree:
see analysis. Yes bow leg is preferable on a female i mean the almost straight bow and not the one dat form capital letter C
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
fovic:
U can't escape d two, u are either Kleg or bowleg bt there are d obvious ones n d slight one. Either one is sexy, dat is d wisdom of God.
in the process of growing up,yu can escaped it.even if u hav bowleg or kinetic,u can

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
sweetylicious:
i have seen ur type of bowlegs with gown,they looking sweet n cexy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
#teambowlegs grin grin
yu ve motivated all of us in the crew lol ..cheesy

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dahjhi:

ar u happy now..
ar u kinetic or yam leg.cheesy
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by coogar: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
kandiikane:

lol how does having knock knees relate to my opinions on here? Got it from my mum and don't even try using it against me in the near future because my legs are perfectly fine.

use it against my very own solicitor? nah! firstly, i don't punch below the belt and secondly.......we have a truce since you agreed to defend me in court.

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Exjoker:
chai.broda,a bowlegs girl wil giv u the best of love you want without disapointing u,but dont break her hart..
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
I said d truth right grin
yes yu did,u hav a slight bowlegslet him know,he wil stil love u..
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hollyb:
see analysis. Yes bow leg is preferable on a female i mean the almost straight bow and not the one dat form capital letter C
the capital letter C bowlegs,is cause by 2much of resting on d bone inside..some r natural c
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Dahjhi: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
ar u happy now..
ar u kinetic or yam leg.cheesy
lmao... Happy for my sexy missberrypop5. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Exjoker(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
chai.broda,a bowlegs girl wil giv u the best of love you want without disapointing u,but dont break her hart..
It seem you're dating a bowleg girl...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Wants Me To Change My Name From Ndidi To Sinmisola. / The Countries With The Most Prostitutes: Check Out The Position Of Nigeria / Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.