Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (17683 Views)

Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014 / Nairaland Writers Collaboration / Nairaland Detection Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by PrettySpicey(f): 3:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Nancydearie:
@Prettyspicey,that update was supberb,u are really a bunch of talent.Keep it up dear and may GOD continue to bless and inspire u IJNA!!! U guys should vote her for best writer for the month of December,she deserves it. Go girl!!! You are good. We have many talented writers on Nairaland.

Many thanks, Nancydearie and Amen to your prayers smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by PrettySpicey(f): 3:59am On Nov 28, 2014
rapmike:
PrettySpicey, I have to say, you positively astonished me, tastefully dishing out the action as its hot. Am really impressed.

However, you made a mistake somewhere, using death instead of dead. Will look for the place soon.

But thumbs up.

Wasn't looking to impress you or nobody but since you are and are astonished at same time, I guess that's a nice side benefit grin

And thanks for the noted error, I have taken care of it and hope there are no others.

Thanks rapmike smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by rapmike(m): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Wasn't looking to impress you or nobody but since you are and are astonished at same time, I guess that's a nice side benefit grin

And thanks for the noted error, I have taken care of it and hope there are no others.

Thanks rapmike smiley

You are welcome smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

embarassed well, it was kinda real... in my head. I imagined I was whooping your azz and I thought of the many ways I'd want to knock some good sense into your big head... as big sis concerned grin... well, the gun wasn't really part of the imaginative thought, I don't you to die of course cry... but I imagined if it was a knock-out shooting gun and it hit you on the rear, it'd be EPIC!!! grin... Glad I made the family proud smiley wink cheesy grin

Hasta la vista, lil bro cool

So in other words,my stubbornness was your inspiration grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2014
@PrettySpicey, you never fail to deliver kiss kiss... I flowed so easily with your chapter.. God bless, and more data to your phone grin.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by PrettySpicey(f): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

So in other words,my stubbornness was your inspiration grin

Lol, you can like to brag... see im mouth cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by toykathy(f): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2014
rapmike:

Now, now, play nice.

Its unfair to attack me like that, my eyes just spotted it. Besides, her delivery was indeed awesome, I can't beat that currently.

About me not joining, I get exams for school so I can't hop in, lolz.

I wish u d best on ur exams. BTW, I didnt attack u o, is just dat......
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by PrettySpicey(f): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
@PrettySpicey, you never fail to deliver kiss kiss... I flowed so easily with your chapter.. God bless, and more data to your phone grin.

Thanks Sleekyshuga
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Thanks Sleekyshuga
Always welcome, dear..
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Greatomotoy: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
LarrySun:
I'll write the concluding chapter of that first collaboration.
sir, when wil write the concluding chapter
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by MaziOmenuko: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
So Rimi hasn't 'straffed' for 2 yrs?

Alright, my homie is about to get some action...

Well done pretty, that fight scene was awesome! You set the stage for those raging testosterone to be attended to.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Lol, you can like to brag... see im mouth cheesy

you know it grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by LarrySun(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Greatomotoy:
sir, when wil write the concluding chapter
I'll write it soon. We're still working on the current one. Thank you, sir. smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Greatomotoy: 3:03am On Nov 29, 2014
LarrySun:
I'll write it soon. We're still working on the current one. Thank you, sir. smiley
ok.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Calmdove(f): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Wow! The story is getting hot
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by D9ty7(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
The great Mazi.
MaziOmenuko:

Well done pretty, that fight scene was awesome! You set the stage for those raging testosterone to be attended to.

I trust you, no stone will be left unturned.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by iheanyi40(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

i was about to say dis, iknw say na yu go put confirm sex-scene there, no fall hands oh
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by MumZ(f): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
kayemjay bad guy, how can u stop deer na. mazi den don burst ur bubble, Rim I don get he groove already.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weldone Kayemjay,nice chapter there. (tho i expected a more detailed sex scene *coughs*) grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by mariemummy(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kayemjay doing what he knows how best to do. You are always on point sire.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by vonn(f): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ghen ghen for the next writer....

Kay, that was a great work!

Now, the story has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by toykathy(f): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is what I'm talking about joor. Kayemjay has done his thing, see d title sef 'Christopher' can u just imagine. u re always on point. BTW, Larrysun u did a brilliant thing in bringing these great writers together. May God bless u all.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by toykathy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jennimma:
Weldone Kayemjay,nice chapter there. (tho i expected a more detailed sex scene *coughs*) grin

Queen! I fear u o. intimacy gini??
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
toykathy:

Queen! I fear u o. intimacy gini??
grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by kanechimex(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice story. better than last year's. IMO, Brown Dino is not much of a baddass. I can't wait to see what would happen to uche and tonia. I still don't get it how Mr Brown lost his fortune by losing a key
someone, enlighten me
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by rapmike(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice work, Kayemjay.

However, there was a place that was unclear.

"What brings you here?" Rimi asked

"Not at all Zaniab. Make yourself comfortable."

The transition from the question to the second statement was too fast, like something was missing.

Probably a sentence or two.

Yet it was good work, as usual from Kayemjay, writer of " An evening with Eva"

Christopher will be a wild card.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by MaziOmenuko: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
D9ty7:
The great Mazi.
I trust you, no stone will be left unturned.

Lol...I actually thought I was going to write chapter 7 after pretty had posted; I got my work ready to post and saw kay's chapter there. I had to remove my own straffing scene and rewrite some of the scenes.

I've updated chapter 8. I Don't trust my mondays so I had to do it today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by toykathy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
I've bn hearing abt MaxiOmenuko for sometym now bt i havnt read any work of urs. U re a very good writer and I'm sure my bestie Audreytimms will grab all d openins u left for d nxt writer and turn evrythn turnable. Weldone guys, we cant ask for anythn better. Audrey darlyn, we await ur delivery bt nt 2 worry, we gat ur back 24/7.
BTW D9yt7 I see u re writing d 17th chapter, waitin patiently.....
Happy sunday to y'all
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by repogirl(f): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Great work Mazi, you took me by surprise killing off bull, certainly did not see that coming, can't wait to see Don unravel.
Really intriguing.
Three thumbs up, lol.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by zyzxx(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
MaziOmenuko, kayemjay, and PrettySpicey,
Wao, u are indeed wonderful.
More ink to ur pen.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by stuff46(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
wow
Audreytims
you have a very intrestinq piece over there. Your chapter really gave the true meaninq of discription. You really told us more about the live of everyone involved. Thouqh it was a lengty piece (the most lengtier, if thier is anythinq like that) . I really enjoyed it.

Would be lookinq up to read more of your stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wounded / I Am Done With Honorary Awards, Says Soyinka / Chimamanda Adichie Clarifies Her Statement About Trans Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.