Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (17708 Views)

Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014 / Nairaland Writers Collaboration / Nairaland Detection Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Royver(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dyoungstar
LarrySun
Frank317
Repogirl
TemitopeDaniel
TheRock5555
Kayemjay
Jefferyjamez
MaziOmenuko
Prettyspicey
Audrey Timms
OMA4U
Divepen
Kingzpen
HumbledbYGrace
Chistar01
Kelsmic
MumZ
stuff46
rapmike
D9ty7
oruchechuks
Maryclaire1
Skimpledawg
Promzone
Mescopaul
ROZZAYY
Calmdove
theorbiters
jennimma
ishilove
pickabeau1
sexysapphire

and other dignitaries too numerous to mention.

Welcome to the finale.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by stuff46(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
nice chapter royver

you brought back life to the story

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Royver(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
stuff46:
nice chapter royver

you brought back life to the story
Thank you. Experiencing a few glitches, remaining updates will be tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Royver
waiting for the end .... jisike
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Skimpledawg(m): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Wow Sir Royver, like Stuff46 rightly said, u rily brought life back to the story after the incessant killings! I rily wanted som1 to remind us bout Oga Caleb's wife wich u did!

Oga Royver (joining loose ends and cooking suspense like food since time immemorial....d niqqa @ d boot is gonna blow Don Kamir's head off. U a genius boss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 21, 2014
It could only be Royver. It is only you My Royver...to tell you the truth,I sorta unfollowed that thread cos of some...well you know.

You still remain my No.1 best. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Mescopaul(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Nice works guys.
Keep the gud work rolling!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by bigsholly(f): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Kudos to you guys larrysun,frank3:16 now frank17 grin,repogirl,audreytimms,HBG and others I don't mention you guys rock. But to be frank I nearly want to unfollow the trend after sometime cos the story is not just adding up again but royver bring it back to live although
I haven't read any of your work, serching for royver work activated winks.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by rapmike(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nice work everyone!

I think am beginning to dislike some comments coming through. Its true that Royver did an expert job here, but that was possible because other wrote ahead of him. That also includes the boring parts. Common, not every chapter will be blood-running, heart-beating action. Some other parts will involve explanation and other 'not too interesting' things. So everyone deserves their due credit here.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Royver(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
updating...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Royver:
updating...

Hehehehehe....you're killing it broda

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Royver(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
I want to say it has been a great honour writing with all you guys in the 2014 collaboration. Hope to do it again sometime. You guys rock.

I also want to thank the readers for reading. It is our pleasure to entertain you, that is where we get our joy from. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
it was awesome

thanks to all who contributed. you really made the story worth reading. I enjoyed it and anticipated for more all through my reading.

looking forward to more of this.
thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Emeraldz(f): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rover, you have finished work all of una don try.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nimen(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Like seriously, only Royver could end a story like this... The illustration ehn. Made me able to picture the last fight, it was epic too. You're my boss, the best writer in Nairaland, so proud to be connected to you

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nancydearie(f): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Finally,it has come to an end. Royver,that was a wonderful update.Kudos to Nairaland Writers who made this story a huge success,may GOD bless u guys

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by SexySapphire(f): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Never gotten the chance to read this. Tnx for the mention Royver, I'm sure u killed it.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by bigsholly(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wow weldone to you all. Its not enough to start well and end well as well you all murder it. Once again kudos
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Royver:
I want to say it has been a great honour writing with all you guys in the 2014 collaboration. Hope to do it again sometime. You guys rock.

I also want to thank the readers for reading. It is our pleasure to entertain you, that is where we get our joy from. Thank you.

You killed me bro lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by mariemummy(f): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is a beautiful piece. Enjoyed every bit of it. Such a wonderful collabo. Thanks to all the writers
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by RhAngel: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
One Word, AWESOME!!!.
there were a lot of killings thou wc mks it more captivating..
So One Bullet stil lives after all?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by MumZ(f): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
weldone 2 all d writers n I'm really happy d story was completed dis time, kudos 2 u all. 2 my main guy, Royver, u finish work as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by vonn(f): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Awwww....... now I'm gonna cry.

Masterpiece!!!!!!!

Brava to ALL writers who made this possible.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by SexySapphire(f): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is a nice collabo and kudos to the person that brought up the idea. The story started well and interesting and I was feelin ecstatic while readin till it got to a point where it all got muddled up. What's with the spiritual tin and the dumb plan dat Rimi made wen he saw Uche and Tonia? That wasn't cool. It made me lose interest in the story. Also the way Dino, Chris and especially Tonia and Uche was the easy way out, that part cud av bin tweaked a lil bit more to make them all pay in the hard way. They didn't even get to confess to their crimes. That was so not it for me.
I like the way Royver came in and made it all better. He paid attention to little details especially when he brought in the inspector's widow. I was impressed. Royver, u did a good finishing and ended it well. You rock as always and tnx for the mention. Looking forward to ur next story.
Larrysun, Frank317, Kayemjay, Audreytimms, kingzpen, prettyspicey, repogirl and every other writers, u all did a good job. Looking forward to ur next collabo.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by zyzxx(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks to all the great writers dat write dis.
God bless u all
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Dyoungstar: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
We want to sincerely thank everyone member of ours who took his/her special time to work with us on the collaboration despite all our tight schedules, it is great having and working with you guys.

You are the best, our unreserved thanks goes to all members of the "Nairaland Super Writers" Forum on whatsapp, I can't mention names but know that if you were there once or is still there; you are mentioned.

We love you all.

The collaboration so far has come to and awesome expected end, it's still going to pass through some processes of refinement and reproduction which we shall relay to you and the general public in due time.

Our visions and future shall remain blessed, blossoming in flying colours.

Therefore to this end we wish to notify you that we have plans to hold an ad-hoc meeting, to discuss the future of Nairaland literature section; we want to make it a better dwelling place for literature lovers and writers both new and old.

Time, date and venue shall be communicated to you also in due time.

Furthermore, we have plans to hold a get together party for all the NLSW members this festive period, so as to get acquainted with each other and also build a real life relationship that is undie-able.

More news shall be coming to you in no distant time.

Once again, Thanks to all and sundry who has been of help one way or the other to us all (NLSW), we say thank you and remain blessed of the lord.

To our lovely readers, may your desires ever come to accomplishment as you followed us all through the hurdles and hassles; we will never disappoint you anytime.

For this reason we promise to transform this story into something bigger, better and unexpected for your humble consumption.

Finally, our doxology goes to God Almighty who through his grace and mercies kept us all alive and healthy, gave us the inspiration and is giving more inspiration and energy to serve Him and humanity with our talents.

Signed yours,

Dyoungstar
LarrySun
Frank3.16
Humble by grace
AudreyTims
Chistar01
Divepen
Esixlove
Royver
Kayemjay
Repogirl
PrettySpycee
Noble4D
OMA4U
Queenely
Temitope Daniel
Therock5555
SamyHoe
WhiteMosquito
Princesa
KingzPen
Zuby77.

Etc.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by theorbiters: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wow, that was amazing I got to say. Kudos guys.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by lenmafon: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
when i see the name 'rovyer' i know that yes the story sense again. and yes the writer before him paved the way and kudos to that writer. kudos to all the writers u guys did great and we readers appreciate ur efforts more grease and strength to ur creative minds and typing fingers.
@ larrysun, u promised to finish that of last year, pls keep ur promise. thank u.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by toykathy(f): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
wow! I said it. I'm stil baffled how u combine work, family n writing . Royver, trust me u re da bomb. U put d needed amount of touch to evry aspect of dis story. Thz so much for dis beautiful final chapter. May God bless n perfect ur ways. Regrds to ur family.
To all writers who contributed to dis wonderful collaboration, may God visit ur lives and bless u wit d best u ever wished for. Merry xmas to u all. #hugsevryone#
cc larrysun, frank, repogirl, audreytimms, prettyspicy, d9ty7, oma4u, humbledbygrace, divepen, maxi, chistar, temitopedaniel, therock555, kayemjay, kingzpen. God bless u plenty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Skimpledawg(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Suxxman, kenwins n alberto2k if u guys av'nt bn hia, use keke sharp sharp come nw! Tori make sense die! Go to d 1st page n click d link to d story!

Mawn niqqas!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Suxxman, kenwins n alberto2k if u guys av'nt bn hia, use keke sharp sharp come nw! Tori make sense die! Go to d 1st page n click d link to d story!

Mawn niqqas!

Lolzzzzz, okay brah
Re: Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. by lenmafon: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

You killed me bro lol

if he killed u, how come u can still type bros! tongue grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Done With Honorary Awards, Says Soyinka / Wounded / Chimamanda Adichie Clarifies Her Statement About Trans Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.