Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (57931 Views)

A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated) / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by jireh250: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2014
nijanigga:
If DNA test is to carried out on most Nigerian kids,say 20 years down, some stats put it at 70% are not from purported parents.

Really? Please could you send me a link of this 'some stats'?
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Emmalot121(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Gemc3:
So this man Okparanta, does he still live? If so, why? angry
Why not? Is it that bad? According to the laws of FRN, he's done no evil. smiley

The case is over flogged.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by nijanigga: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2014
jireh250:

Really? Please could you send me a link of this 'some stats'?
of course Nigerian stats are not reliable,but there are so many concubines out there and "false" kids.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Emmalot121(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2014
ivy21:
Crazy agbaya!
What is bad about what he's done? NLders and their wahala.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Mrfils(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2014
So Ishilove who dey lead for dis u and Seun thread opening competition? Jst curious undecided
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Emmalot121(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2014
nijanigga:

of course Nigerian stats are not reliable,but there are so many concubines out there and "false" kids.
Any man that doesn't privately do the DNA of his children is sitting on a timed bomb.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by teejah03(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2014
:PReally its not easy for a man to avoid sex even with younger female to be candid with ourselves but always reason d implications wenever u want to invovle ursef in such acts which will always prompt u all d time not to do it.let's all work against "molestation" tongue

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Emmalot121(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2014
miztola:

BLOODY LIAR!!!
U fell under the "anointing" :-/ that u couldn't even bother to know who was touching u abi? I beg to differ.

The embolden is so stupidly lame,who in their right mind would even believe such a story? After r.ape comes the old she's "possessed" line.( Always the same old possessed line,dude that line is already stale) He should be cooling his heels at the nearest police station.

Aswear,any f.ucking married man or single guy that ll even attempt to look twice @ any of my under aged sisters in a suggestive way ehn!! Smh!! angry

The type of thunder that ll fire that man,even the devil ll be amazed!!.

F.ucking piece of garbage!

He has just put her in the family way cheesy Is there anything bad about that? For goodness sake, she's 16!!!
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by CHoccolaTE: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2014
teejah03:
Really its not easy for a man to avoid sex even with younger female to be candid with ourselves but always reason d implications wenever u want to invovle ursef in such acts which will always prompt u all d time not to do it.let's all work against "molestation" tongue
@bold; even with eleven year olds? ........ sad By the way congrats on becoming supermod Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Deejay1000(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
If found quilty i think d man should be castrated #heiqht of animalism
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Appswheel(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
terrible
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by tupacshakur(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2014
fairygeh:
Please I have a question, I really need an answer. What do some men gain from ra ping? Is it more enjoyable when forceful?is it that pros titutes have finished in this part of the world.Who does that!? Raping a kid of 11,she wasn't even a teenager yet.i wish I can get hold of that cursed specie, will kill him myself angry angry angry

Doing it with prostitutes is kinda like mechanical as one is mostly restricted to limited sex positions and certain parts of their bodies...Some no go even commot their bra. Some go commot, dem no go let you press bre@st. Some go let you press bre@st but you dare not suck!

Besides, some men, like me, love them young, fresh, inexperienced and GREEN...with no hairs in-beTWEEN, you know what I MEAN!

Meanwhile, I think r@pe and paedophilia are evil acts and should be condemned in all ramifications...

By the way, so if dem leave you with that man, one-on-one, you go fit kill am? You get gun? Abi you mean say you go kill am for bed? grin

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2014
“I was sleeping in the sitting room at the time. I just felt someone touching me. I just did not know how I slept with her after that. I hated her since then.”

Bastard undecided maybe it was a succubus that was touching him. Grade one slowpoke
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by dondo83(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2014
castration is different from circumcision .....

quote author=Thebrightest post=28081409]Almost all males in Nigeria are casterated as soon as they are born na.[/quote]
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by henry102: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2014
very sad
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Keypha(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2014
That why I like Ghana law, if na ghana they will jailed that man 135 years, he will rout in jailed, foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by sirugos(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Instead of reasoning with ur brain. U decided to reason with ur manhood.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Mexzy88(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2014
An advice for married women. If you must have a female house help, make sure she is related to ur husband. Guys also, if u must get a houseboy, get one from ur wife's family.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by chronique(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2014
This is bad. I think guardians should give extra care and attention to the female kids under their custody. Too many stories of rape and sexual abuses in our society.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:
Almost all males in Nigeria are casterated as soon as they are born na.

That's circumcision tongue
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by focus7: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2014
What an arrogance, after molesting an innocent girl for 4years and impregnating her he still has the audacity to say he is not the one that deflowered her, that he only slept with her once and that he hates her. He needs to rot in kirikiri maximum prison.

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by RiffRaff: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2014
in Asa's Voice

"So little Lucy turns sixteen And like the movie she's been seeing She has a lover in her daddy She can't tell nobody 'Til she makes the evening news"

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:
. castration is the removal of testis, when the testis are removed the person won't be able to reproduce ever again. He becomes EUNUCH . circumcision is the removal of the penis' foreskin. Circumcision is wat is done for almost all the male child in Nigeria.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Gboliwe: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2014
He slept with her once, his peni s should be chopped off just once angry

That man will forever know no peace. Useless he-goat

3 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Exactly same thing occurred in ma neighborhood and the family were petting the case cause the man is kind of the bread winner of they family, buh trust area boiz. They grab the man one faithful night on his way from work beat him black and blue and cut off his man hood (Nobody know the set of boiz that did it up to date). A week later, the man died.

1 Like

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by fr3do(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Government should ban houseboy, housegirl!
If you have chores, get a mature person that will work part-time as a help, it will even create employment.

2 Likes

Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
He has just put her in the family way cheesy Is there anything bad about that? For goodness sake, she's 16!!!

Do u have a teenage sister?
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by holatin(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2014
I was ban yesterday and d ban is suppose to expire 9:55 yesterday but till this moment I cant comment on political section......help me beg Seun to release me oooo or else what happen in 1977 will repeat itself.
seunosewa joooooooo tumisile
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by adaxxy: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2014
He should be emasculated and the body shared all for corners of lagos, me that I'm a grown up woman still have pains when my husband makes love to me and not to talk of a baby who is not mentally and emotionally ready God will you him and he will not have rest of mind and that his penis will never rise again asheeee.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by fr3do(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Thebrightest:

you are the brightest indeed cheesy
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by crisycent: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Your wife get miscarriage, you give anoda belley.......double wahala. Na man you be.
Re: How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian by nkkystel(f): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm... What a wicked world. What has he gain from destroying the girl's life. May God Almighty reward Ugochukwu Okparanta accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.