Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles (41698 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Fans Attack Eagles; Osaze, Eneramo Cried! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 18, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:

Ne lui ne me dérangerait pas, il manque de raisonnement! Le bon sens est rare dans son village.

Merci mon frere
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 18, 2014
JayJustus:

lol..nigga so you came to clear off your head that you're from Congo- Kinshasa not Brazzaville... issokay...when you show me proof that the incident you claim took place then only...but as for now they are still R.etarded set of homosapiens in human skin with a dilapidated brain structure that doesn't allow them to think in the right way...but y'll still evade the fact and koko that these people were calling us Ebola... issorait...I know how it pains other African countries to see us kick Ebola...it pains other African countries that we are economically your bosses...I will not start here...even Congo sef....hian

Yes, Nigeria had kicked Ebola. I am on Nairaland to interact with Nigerians who have intelligence. The kind of intelligence that had designed a way to kick out ebola. I have met so many Nigerians with brain from whom I have learned so much. I truly have no time for low life Nigerians like yourself. You are no different from your Congolese counterparts who were shouting Ebola on the super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2014
swagwu:

u are from congo and ur nt afraid to say it

oya may the god of ebola descend on u this moment....

I am from Congo and I will say that over and over again.
I am a very proud Congolese. I am very proud of my heritage.
As a matter of fact, I am a citizen of 3 countries, the Democratic republic of Congo, Belgium and Canada.
However, I am first and foremost CONGOLESE.

As for god of ebola descending on me, don't worry about that.
Nigeria was able to defeat the god of ebola.
And I will learn through my interactions with Nigerians how to do the same.
And those are the Nigerians with brains and class I am going to learn from and not some low life Nigerians who have nothing to offer to their country except giving it a bad name like some folks on this thread.

I will always carry the logo of a proud CONGOLESE.
JE SUIS CONGOLAIS (FRENCH)
NIKO KONGOLAIS (SWAHILI)
NAZA KONGOLAIS (LINGALA)

Who can help me how translate "I am Congolese" in Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo?

justwise, jennykadry, prettythicksme, mikron, YoursSolomon, EmpressaDelRei, Jbluv55 ... can any of you help me translate "I am Congolese" in Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

As a matter of fact, I am a citizen of 3 countries, the Democratic republic of Congo, Belgium and Canada.

And those are the Nigerians with brains and class I am going to learn from and not some low life Nigerians who have nothing to offer to their country except giving it a bad name like some folks on this thread.

NIKO KONGOLAIS (SWAHILI)
NAZA KONGOLAIS (LINGALA)

justwise, jennykadry, prettythicksme, mikron, YoursSolomon, EmpressaDelRei, Jbluv55 ... can any of you help me translate "I am Congolese" in Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

Omo Congo ni mi (Yoruba) cool

@swagwu: be nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by JayJustus(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

Yes, Nigeria had kicked Ebola. I am on Nairaland to interact with Nigerians who have intelligence. The kind of intelligence that had designed a way to kick out ebola. I have met so many Nigerians with brain from whom I have learned so much. I truly have no time for low life Nigerians like yourself. You are no different from your Congolese counterparts who were shouting Ebola on the super Eagles.

Seun ooooo!!! you need to start providing nairaland straitjackets...people are getting outta hand...
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
It doesn't matter whether fish swallowed jonah or jonah swallowed the fish, as long as there's a swallow. So whether DRcongo or congo, it doesn't matter, as long as there's congo. them no be brothers?.
not defending bt those two countries aren't in good terms its just like sayin nigeria has ebola cause niger has it

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2014
YoursSolomon:

Omo Congo ni mi (Yoruba)
Dan Congo ne ni! (hausa)
Abum nwa Congo (Igbo)

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

NIKO KONGOLAIS (SWAHILI)
NAZA KONGOLAIS (LINGALA)

Ni Dan Congo ne (Hausa)
Abum Nwa Congo (Igbo)
Thankio!!

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

Merci mon frere
Derien mon Ami. Je sui une femme wink

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

NIKO KONGOLAIS (SWAHILI)
NAZA KONGOLAIS (LINGALA)

in yoruba omo Congo ni Mi!!!

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
YoursSolomon:

Omo Congo ni mi (Yoruba) cool

Merci YoursSolomon, I will try to control my emotion. He pushed me to the edge.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:

Derien mon Ami. Je sui une femme wink

Merci beaucoup ma soeur smiley
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

Merci YoursSolomon, I will try to control my emotion. He pushed me to the edge.

Avec plaisir cool
No problems, sir; you only did what was necessary.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by mikron(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

NIKO KONGOLAIS (SWAHILI)
NAZA KONGOLAIS (LINGALA)

emene congo owei, that is izon language from niger delta i just spoke to u, u didnt mention that language in ur list so i had to promote my dialect. one love mangrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheCongo:

Merci beaucoup ma soeur smiley
D'accord cher!

1 Like

Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
in yoruba omo Congo ni Mi!!!

You must be a proud yoruba smiley
Re: Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles by Zairois: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2014

NIKO KONGOLAIS (SWAHILI)
NAZA KONGOLAIS (LINGALA)

Sahibu wtf "Niko Kongolais" isn't swahili Kongolais isn't a swahili word I'm sure we both know that. It would be Kongoli. tuna Sahau kiswahili? never forget Kiswahili one of the poetic languages of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afcon 2021: Nigeria Squad Numbers Revealed / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.