Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives (52273 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Angelou(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
colossus2:

I sure say this guy no wear shoe for him leg this particular time
back then i had no shoes
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by segun00001: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
IBB and Maryam cute pieces!!!!!! Fine boi jam pwetty chic. The picture is just so lovely!
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by SpencerLewis(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
kayciano:
ABIOLA. has. never been a Nigerian leader
Yes, he has never been a Nigerian leader b/c u are ur gangster led by the evil genius denied him that opportunity after he was freely elected across religious and ethnic line. We may not see such an election again in our life time.
Thanks to your gang of corrupted military leadres (past, present, dead and alive today).
Lucifer son of the morning rest his case here.
Quote me at ur own peril. Just try me and see what my identical twin brother VENUS the planet will do to u.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by SpencerLewis(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
kokoA:
What is Ojukwu and Abiola doing there? OP, you said "Nigerian leaders" not Biafran leader.
What of Tinubu and Awolowo OPC leaders dead and alive never ruled Nigeria just like Ojukwu as u pointed.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by patrickrose(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua & Turai Yar'Adua in the 70s.
chaii such a handsome man.. may his handsome soul RIP.. how age they do man.. Abacha wife fine excess for one person

see beauty.. they all look good in their youth shall. except for one man!!!
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Asamu07:
What about Shonekan, Abdulsalam, Ironsi, Murtala and Akintola?

Who is Akintola? Here in Ogbomoso, where i'm schooling, we don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by fairygeh(f): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Beautiful women,i must say
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abacha cute oo
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by D9ty7(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
why Jona and Patience picture no full reach their legs? I wan confirm the kind of shoes he had on. I sure sey na 90's loafers. The guy sabi lie ehn!
To be sincere, Bianca made sense, same with Maryam.
Why Abacha dey look like that?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by amjoy: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op, u sure did a nice job. Well done.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Mozes147: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Leaders
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Youngzedd(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
colossus2:

I sure say this guy no wear shoe for him leg this particular time

Laughing in Swahili.

Wait.... Just imagine him on such attire without shoe.

E make sense die.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Obodo999(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Asamu07:
What about Shonekan, Abdulsalam, Ironsi, Murtala and Akintola?

and Balewa, Shagari.
or alex ekwueme, idiagbon, aikhomu, ahmed bello, akhigbe, diya, the former Yaradua, brigadier ogundipe, sambo..lol
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by nikkyshyne(f): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Touching pictures I must say. Make me wanna cry. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tpia6: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
more pictures of leaders plz.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by nigerianvenom(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Emyben:

If Awolowo is there, Ojukwu has to be there.Ask me Why?

Well, Awolowo was a Western Region Premier. Ojukwu was an Eastern Region Governor.
The Yorubas so much adore Awolowo as a leader. The Igbos so much adore Ojukwu as a leader. So what the bleep are you saying? Bigot!
ignore that ikonga
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jarus:

Who is Akintola? Here in Ogbomoso, where i'm schooling, we don't know him.

That's funny
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
So, you're saying we now have more of girlfriends and baby Mamas materials? grin

grin grin
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tpia6: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Asamu07:

That's funny

is it really.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bridgetown:
Governor Go and Die RACKETS.
Cheiii ne kwa ndi ntisa
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo & the Late Stella Obasanjo shortly after his release from prison (January, 1999).
Na lie, this can't be 1999.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olekumaster:
RIP Yar'Adua. He really was a handsome nigga!
Gbam
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida & Maryam Babangida
My inlaw i hail oh.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu with his Kids & wife, Bianca Ojukwu
But Ojukwu no merit dis woman oh just my opinion lol.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Gen. Yakubu Gowon and his Wife back in 1968
Oboy dis Lady fine sha. Oga Gowon u know better thing o.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Nnamdi Azikiwe and his wife, Flora Azikiwe
With swag.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by M4gunners: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
MKO Abiola & his wife, Kudirat and Children.
Em but he never rule us na . Anyway he was a great man. I love this man back den.E no go better for whoever dat killed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by coretechng1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
colossus2:
Yar'adua cute sha.

But why Tinubu dey smile like ram wen lick piss
grin grin grin grin grin
Nawa for you ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tpia6: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
almost half of them are actually gone sha, may God preserve the ones who are here.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by alhajiwada(m): 2:34am On Nov 22, 2014
colossus2:
IBB, OBJ, GMB

"EXPANDABLES? "
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by kulboy(m): 3:33am On Nov 22, 2014
LMAyedun:
Chief Obafemi Awolowo & Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo with their family.
idowuogbo aka badosky na you position for this picture?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 22, 2014
tpia6:

is it really.

Beeni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.