Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,430 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Style Master Brushes. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Style Master Brushes. (862 Views)

Get Professional Makeup Brushes Sets With Kits / Meet The Winner Of The Eyebrow Challenge And Her E.L.F Brushes / In Need Of Make Up Brushes And Make Up Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Style Master Brushes. by rahmatlawahl: 3:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello to all the pwetty chics and m keup artist. I'm about to introduce to you the something new, or you might have seen it and just be doubtful.

It is the STYLE MASTER BRUSHES! ! Omg, this brushes are off the hook! In reviews they have been said to be able to take a stand beside the popular SIGMA brushes. Did I hear you say WTF?

They come in different styles, from the flat brush to the angled brush and also precision brushes.

Now we make it available for you here in Nigeria at very cheap price and we can deliver to anywhere. It is strictly by PREORDER and takes a minimum of 3weeks to get here.

All you MUAs that take classes we are prepared to get you this at a wholesale price so you can give them out as a small token to your students for paying for your classes. Trust me when I say you would have a bigger class next session.

Hurry and make your order by adding 768e56f2 or call 07055764813 / 08098529095

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Toe Type. / Wholesale Beach Towels For Kids / Free Selfie Stick When You Buy A Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.