Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) (18961 Views)

Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by experimentist: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
buh he tried shaa, atleast na em first time
na true sha, na so tonto dike take start now she don blow..

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by muderkid(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Its a nollywood flick @op
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by luckybaddest(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Makau86:
Nop don do it nd dnt cllct dat money coz if u r caught u r on ur own. u r working fr oga nt ha
thanks have heard you I even appreciate it self.how much d guy dey collect for salary?is he going to be collecting pension after he leave there?u better don't dull yourself
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by lanxlot(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2014
I hate it when pple cum up with this kind of questn. weda u get this script frm. nollywood, bollywood, hollywood horror-wood Or na real. u jux cannot asked that senselex questn when u knw what's ryt. if na u b d oga n ur pikin na d sma gal Wetin u go advice the driver......u he-goat at OP.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by echobee(f): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Ops,
Get well soon angry OTONDO angry
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by peterpaulis(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2014
grin grin ...
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Walexey(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
i hate it when pple call me andyblaze
guy u no fit blame them! Ur mumuness is competing with andyblaze own
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by justmag(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2014
hannesy:
Pls wots d name of the movie again?

episode 2 from Adult tales by moonlight!
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
[b]I got a job as a driver frm one of the warri billionare (namewithhold) about 6months ago. anytime am not driving the man, the wife always ask me to take their 16 years old dauhgter to school and each am taking her to school we always take about many things. We became so close that she always beg her mum for me to take her to skul.. Last 3weeks while we were in the car, she asked me if i had a girlfriend, i was shock to hear that frm her but manage to tell no and we didt say anything again till we got to her school. On friday while everybody was away she came to my apartment and told me to do her a favour and i ask her what a rich girl like could be needing frm a poor driver like me. She said to me with all boldness that i should break her virginity, that she was tired of keeping it and that she could av do it her self but that she dont want to hurt herself and that she loves me that was why she came to me instead of other of her dad's workers i was shocked but i decline and advice to keep it but she refuse and told me that her friends at school now calls her a small girl cus she is still a virgin, i tried to advice her but she refuse and told me that if i could it that she is going to make me rich, that she can thief her dads money and he wil not kwn after saying this she walk out. This money as i was driving her to school she
brought out up to #100 thousand and told that she can take up to 10x of it and her dad will not notice, and then she ask me about her offer and ask me if am ready or not and i told her that i wil think about it. Am confuse right now and dont kwn what to do, do u guys support that i do it and take the money? Or report her to her dad? Please mature advice before i do the wrong thing[/b]

Choi!!

DIS ONE IS TOO STRONG
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by bobbymishark(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
oga where is the pic?, if we talk now dem go say we no get respect for idiots here lol
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chai grin
Andyblaze:

grin I dey o, i go piss for my grandmama farm dz morning, i see one funny looking hole, i come aim my piss for the hole, i no know say na beehive, my prick don swell up cry
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by spiralwedge(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
@op, pm me her number sharp sharp
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by englishmart(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
izaray:
Hmmm, this is serious o
don't tell me you believed those wrongly composed lies

Kokacoola..you lie pass me oooooo.....
Chai cheesy cheesy
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Roum(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Abobi, oya wake up
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Andyblaze:
Mods front page plz
grin

grin grin
,D grin grin
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by frankezi: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
hannesy:
Pls wots d name of the movie again?
Guy God bless you. I think its chiwetalu agu and Chika ike
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by hardbody: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
[b]I got a job as a driver frm one of the warri billionare (namewithhold) about 6months ago. anytime am not driving the man, the wife always ask me to take their 16 years old dauhgter to school and each am taking her to school we always take about many things. We became so close that she always beg her mum for me to take her to skul.. Last 3weeks while we were in the car, she asked me if i had a girlfriend, i was shock to hear that frm her but manage to tell no and we didt say anything again till we got to her school. On friday while everybody was away she came to my apartment and told me to do her a favour and i ask her what a rich girl like could be needing frm a poor driver like me. She said to me with all boldness that i should break her virginity, that she was tired of keeping it and that she could av do it her self but that she dont want to hurt herself and that she loves me that was why she came to me instead of other of her dad's workers i was shocked but i decline and advice to keep it but she refuse and told me that her friends at school now calls her a small girl cus she is still a virgin, i tried to advice her but she refuse and told me that if i could it that she is going to make me rich, that she can thief her dads money and he wil not kwn after saying this she walk out. This money as i was driving her to school she brought out up to #100 thousand and told that she can take up to 10x of it and her dad will not notice, and then she ask me about her offer and ask me if am ready or not and i told her that i wil think about it. Am confuse right now and dont kwn what to do, do u guys support that i do it and take the money? Or report her to her dad? Please mature advice before i do the wrong thing[/b]

delirium tremens.....it is a form of mental disorder. I hope you do not enter the market before they address your mental disorder
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by kenrish2(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
u shouldn't have told her u don't have a girlfriend becos I know u have, but u told her a lie becos u have been eyeing her, u set a trap now the trap don catch u con dey complain

if I tell u don't do it I will be wasting my tym becos I know u will do it
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
englishmart:
don't tell me you believed those wrongly composed lies

Kokacoola..you lie pass me oooooo.....
Chai cheesy cheesy
am not lien
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by laykhorn(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
you're noted. So you've finally joined the league of Andyblaze or AndyBoomba, yungwizzy and Onila. Tell me who is the president of that Association

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin I dey o, i go piss for my grandmama farm dz morning, i see one funny looking hole, i come aim my piss for the hole, i no know say na beehive, my prick don swell up cry
guy ur own even beta woh, me nd mah homies cook beans wid kpoli since saturday.. Mine still dey disturb me nah slip ah dy since ;-( ;-(
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
chimerase2:
The story no to vex the man of God but wetin com vex me die na him say + pic inside
I viewed hoping to see some ibongi in action I didn't angry
If I swear for somebori nw pple go de quote me say dis man of God dn too wicked angry
pic is loading. Thank you, dnt mention
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
frankezi:

Guy God bless you. I think its chiwetalu agu and Chika ike
lries, it is cokacola and his oga daughter
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykhorn:
you're noted. So you've finally joined the league of [b]Andyblaze or AndyBoomba, yungwizzy and Onila. Tell me who is the president of that Association[/b]
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
and i wonder why such situation like this hardly occur to sharp guys like me
God dey o
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Alvelt14(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
i hope u are using ur medicine as usual
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
echobee:
Ops,
Get well soon angry OTONDO angry
swerry, dnt insalt a guy in a public, it wil scars away your admires
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
a good name is better dan riche's
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by damsie(f): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dear friend and subscriber,
>
>Do you want to start earning unlimited income without any stress from the comfort of your bedroom?
> Then be prepared to sack that your bossy boss at work. Here is how: I am often moved by the rate of unemployment in our nation, after going through the different rigours of life to study and make a headway in life,  unemployment sets in. That is one of the major reasons why I came up with these offers because I want the youths  out there that are unemployed to enjoy from what has turn me into an overnight millionaire.
>
>If you are going for this offer, be prepared you will become the toast of the world and you will be subject to envy because you will be made for life.
>This offer is one is one of its kind in Nigeria and the offer is very limited, because no internet guru will give you all am offering at that very ridiculous price, take this advantage before it expires.
>
>Here are some of the benefits you stand to enjoy when you order for this comprehensive package
>
>1) how to fund your liberty reserve account with credit cards
>
>2)the $200 a day cash machine system
>
>3) mobile profits system, how to earn a guaranteed #5,000 to #10,000 daily your mobile phone.
>
>4) how to raise money online from a donor agency.
>
>5) free oversea study programme up to PHD level free.
>
>6) how to get free computer from an NGO based in united kingdom (uk) without paying a dime or kobo
>
>7) sources of cheap but brand new laptops for #10,000 _#15,000 or where to start importing laptops for $100 _ $300 abroad.
>
>cool how to enjoy free airfare, free accomodation, grants  etc as agent to a south africa engineering company.
>
>9) where to get paid to #100,000 monthly as agents to online shopping mart in nigeria.
>
>10) access to 50 top -on- demand  products with re-sale rights
>
>11) website for purchase of used 'tokunbo' cars as low as $500
>
>12) free software source you can sell
>
>13) website for free cars in usa, uk and canada
>
>14) membership link of profitable clubs.
>
>
>Click here to order and to veiw some other benefits u stand to enjoy when you purchase this ebook.
>
>NOTE: I only need 20 slots after which the price goes up and later the door closed. Grab yours fast!!!
>
> http://www.infobiznaija.com/oyinda/
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by 100Cents: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
I know you are lying..
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykhorn:
you're noted. So you've finally joined the league of Andyblaze or AndyBoomba, yungwizzy and Onila. Tell me who is the president of that Association
My bros e don tire me o. Before I used to ignore their posts and encourage people to totally ignore them. If they post and nobody view they go stop na. Only for me to realise that after hours of APC vs PDP battles,many of our e-politicians follow these guys just to read their jokes.
I miss the albino moderator
Ayamlaykorn
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cokacoola ! You are learning fast grin

Mods!! FRONT PAGE! Heart warming topic *sobs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.