Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) (18965 Views)

Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by izaray(f): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
englishmart:
don't tell me you believed those wrongly composed lies

Kokacoola..you lie pass me oooooo.....
Chai cheesy cheesy
Swty i dnt ooo, i was only 1dering!
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by KMTee(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
brother oloyinbo ina
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Cokacoola ! You are learning fast grin

Mods!! FRONT PAGE! Heart warming topic *sobs*
dnt mynd the mods, it only tonto dikeh topic they put on FP
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
izaray:
Swty i dnt ooo, i was only 1dering!
this guy is marrid with two kids grin hop u kwn
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
cokacoola:
dnt mynd the mods, it only tonto dikeh topic they put on FP

Troll while you can, Mynd44 has been removed from modship by s. e.un
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

jokes apart are you serious shocked

I hate that guy
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
firstEVA:
jokes apart are you serious shocked

I hate that guy

Yea, view his profile www.nairaland.com/Mynd44
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by cokacoola(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

cheesy cheesy grin i dance shoki wey i hear am, that guy betray us o
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by laykhorn(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykorn:

My bros e don tire me o. Before I used to ignore their posts and encourage people to totally ignore them. If they post and nobody view they go stop na. Only for me to realise that after hours of APC vs PDP battles,many of our e-politicians follow these guys just to read their jokes.
I miss the albino moderator
Ayamlaykorn

I also missed Sexkillz and his girlfriend Ogugua. Although Killz was harsh but He manage those people well. I think I'll implore seun to bring back Jamie to cut this people some slack
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Andyblaze: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykorn:

My bros e don tire me o. Before I used to ignore their posts and encourage people to totally ignore them. If they post and nobody view they go stop na. Only for me to realise that after hours of APC vs PDP battles,many of our e-politicians follow these guys just to read their jokes.
I miss the albino moderator
Ayamlaykorn
did u just quote ursef?

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by laykhorn(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Troll while you can, Mynd44 has been removed from modship by seun

I love that dude. He knows how to handle situations properly... I recall he used to be a Troll in the days too even Sexkillz but now they feed him his own flesh. Its Funny how money could change everything!!!
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Andyblaze:
did u just quote ursef?
No,there's an "h" in the other username. We're e-twin brothers.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykhorn:

I love that dude. He knows how to handle situations properly... I recall he used to be a Troll in the days too even Sexkillz but now they feed him his own flesh. Its Funny how money could change everything!!!
Money? Did he pay to become a moderator?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Vivly(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Yea, view his profile www.nairaland.com/Mynd44
Another good thing that happened in 2014. That guy was getting over himself for his younger brother's site.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by jashar(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ ur song. Hhmmm
D only thing I like was d beginning. From there, it went down south.
Andyblaze:
Mods front page plz
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by laykhorn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykorn:

Money? Did he pay to become a moderator?
Ayamlaykorn

I dont know If Seun pays them but thats the saying that goes when a rogue, troll or derailer switches to another mode... Dont be surprised when you see Andyblaze, Yungwizzy or even MissYuzedo becomes a mod or even see some funny monikers create topic on ''how they mutilated a piece of meat and swallowed it with a mixture of saliva' to get a million click on a useless thread . Its only Money that does that.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by missterious(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Vivly:
Another good thing that happened in 2014. That guy was getting over himself for his younger brother's site.

shocked *faints* grin grin
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Mayor21(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whats the title of the movie?
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykhorn:

I dont know If Seun pays them but thats the saying that goes when a rogue, troll or derailer switches to another mode... Dont be surprised when you see Andyblaze, Yungwizzy or even MissYuzedo becomes a mod or even see some funny monikers create topic on ''how they mutilated a piece of meat and swallowed it with a mixture of saliva' to get a million click on a useless thread . Its only Money that does that.
When those guys become moderators. Emi personally I will leave NL and invest my time in books of philosophy.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Andyblaze: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykorn:

No,there's an "h" in the other username. We're e-twin brothers.
Ayamlaykorn
ohhh aite bruv.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Vivly(f): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
missterious:

shocked *faints* grin grin
*pours her salt water*
Success in your exams dear.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by missterious(f): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Vivly:
*pours her salt water*
Success in your exams dear.

Lol... Thanks smiley
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by balogundayo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dumb attention seeking op...

Btw... Vote Naijaboiy in the Mr. Nairaland Contest...
He's the right candidate...

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by suave558(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
hannesy:
Pls wots d name of the movie again?
narrow escape
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by laykhorn(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
laykorn:

When those guys become moderators. Emi personally I will leave NL and invest my time in books of philosophy.
Ayamlaykorn

Its not going to happen anyway. Its happened then and I hope it doesnt repeat itself
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by OAP1: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
experimentist:
na true sha, na so tonto dike take start now she don blow..

Heheheehe... Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
"Lie lie boy" . .. grin
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by iceberylin(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin I dey o, i go piss for my grandmama farm dz morning, i see one funny looking hole, i come aim my piss for the hole, i no know say na beehive, my prick don swell up cry
Y u no die na grin
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Andyblaze: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Y u no die na grin

grin grin because i never complete ma mission for nairaland
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin grin because i never complete ma mission for nairaland
What mission you get for here? undecided
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.