Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations (3814 Views)

Groups Commend Saraki’s Handling Ministerial Confirmations, Urges More Support / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Mamaflex(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
The year is coming to an end. There were several prophesies from apostle Johnson Suleman more on politics.

Now, lets review the prophesies.

I read the full text but couldn't copy it down here. If anyone can help do that, for easy confirmation, it will be nice.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by tonybosses: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in  2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems 
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The  Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Project400: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by bitterpenis(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Some prophecies have come to pass but I don't understand "if Jonathan goes ahead to contest he will be president but he will not finish is term" Jonathan will survive impeachment" "president Jonathan is the last PDP president" "APC will claim victory but the court will give it to Jonathan" why are the prophesies conflicting on Jonathan?

4 Likes

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by BlackTechnology: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2014
bitterpenis:
Some prophecies have come to pass but I don't understand "if Jonathan goes ahead to contest he will not finish is term" Jonathan will survive impeachment" "president Jonathan is the last PDP president" "APC will claim victory but the court will give it to Jonathan" why are the prophesies conflicting on Jonathan?

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by cheruv: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2014
bitterpenis:
Some prophecies have come to pass but I don't understand "if Jonathan goes ahead to contest he will be president but he will not finish is term" Jonathan will survive impeachment" "president Jonathan is the last PDP president" "APC will claim victory but the court will give it to Jonathan" why are the prophesies conflicting on Jonathan?
it simply means that Jonathan would die before his 2nd term expires and just like Alexander the great, his party PDP would weaken till its destroyed and taken over by a new party.
it can also mean Jonathan would resign and hand over power to an interim/military govt.this is the milder form...
choose anyone.. history merely repeats itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by rattlesnake(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Smh...is this the meaning of prophesies.... I fity una

2 Likes

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Jesusloveyou: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2014
bitterpenis:
is very simple,means apc wil win d election,and court wil give it to gej by ojoro,then d battle wil start which wil kil gej and he wil be d last president of devil's party.

3 Likes

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by tosynomolara(f): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Still watchin........
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by tonybosses: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
rattlesnake:
Smh...is this the meaning of prophesies.... I fity una

Plz sir tell us d meaning
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Kakpos: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2014
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
it means pdp will not win if their problem remain unresolve
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by success9(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2014
tonybosses:
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in  2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
51. I see fuel scarcity.

I begi. Even APC is not a year old yet. All these prophecies sef... More than 70% on the ones bothering on politics has not happened.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
The great man of God that will die. No be Monroe be that wey just die last week.......hmmmmn

Whiz kid has been disgraced internationally. Didn't they say they found drugs on him. The one of south Africa returning to the past is already taking shape wiv what I saw on cnn. The way they were fighting amongst themselves in the parliament.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by OgologoDimkpa: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2014
tonybosses:

51. I see fuel scarcity.
Book mark
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by KnowAll(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Myles Monroe seems to be bang-on correct. It suprising TB Josiah did not see that coming.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by corperscorner: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2014
KnowAll:
Myles Monroe seems to be bang-on correct. It suprising TB Josiah did not see that coming.

[size=35pt]He no dey see dat kyn thing na.......If na flood, he for see am[/size]
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by pinky21(f): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
I will keep watching. Dey are all confusing n contradicting eachoda. In the days of prophet Elijah dere was no confusion in His prophecies."THUS SAYS THE LORD ......"and gbam it was so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
OK.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Mamaflex(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
tonybosses:

51. I see fuel scarcity.
Thanks.

To me,some of them have come to pass. (the ones i know of) Like, 1,2,17,18,22,24,25,33,34,36,37,39,44,45,48,51. 4 and 42 is already playing out.

The ones that are really bothers me are the ones concerning GEJ. It's like a puzzle.

Lets see if 2015 prophesy will nullify this . After all, election is 2015.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by mrlaw93(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
End time.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by asodeboyede(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
sandijey:
The great man of God that will die. No be Monroe be that wey just die last week.......hmmmmn

Whiz kid has been disgraced internationally. Didn't they say they found drugs on him. The one of south Africa returning to the past is already taking shape wiv what I saw on cnn. The way they were fighting amongst themselves in the parliament.

Hmmmm..... The Prophetess! More anointing ma!

1 Like

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by focus7: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
To me, 15% hit, 40% miss and 45% is awaiting.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Texykool: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
That GEJ prophecy tho'
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.

ehehe.... I dey wait
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by ikweremilitant: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
cheruv:

it simply means that Jonathan would die before his 2nd term expires and just like Alexander the great, his party PDP would weaken till its destroyed and taken over by a new party.
it can also mean Jonathan would resign and hand over power to an interim/military govt.this is the milder form...
choose anyone.. history merely repeats itself
if you are senseable you wil nt pray 4 gej to die.cos we can nt guarantee a free country if that happans.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Jinyjagz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
mod do d need full
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by johnstar(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
9ja which way

na so so badt tn una dey prohesy
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Alphaoscar: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
This sound more like a personal prediction than a prophecy. come to MFM, C&S, CCC and hear prophecy.

his holiness is just doing political prediction and he's lucky enough to have hits but the miss are more than the hits .
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Kokorokoo: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Where una go carry this one come? Story.
OP, this is just your GEJ-hate based and APC-propelled imagination.
Fa-fa-fa foul!

1 Like

Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by KriTic24A: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'il stick close to it now.
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by cheruv: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
ikweremilitant:
if you are senseable you wil nt pray 4 gej to die.cos we can nt guarantee a free country if that happans.
eww nwannem m onwem achoghi ka o nwuo mana ihe onye amuma YHWH kwuru gbasara oga Yona edochaghi anya..seriously I'd prefer the cesspit breaking up to the 4 winds than oga Jona kicking the bucket.
the next thing am waiting for is an allied invasion of northern Nigeria on the pretext of curbing BH cheesy
Re: apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations by Oyecute(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kudos to d man for d hits! ... E no easy to see vision. Some of U no fit read ur classmate handwriting sef, nt to talk of Orijo weh dem giv u for exam hall ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / BREAKING NEWS: Femi Fani Kayode Emerges The New Yoruba Leader(pix) / Reps Ask Security Agencies To Arrest ‘MMM’ Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.