Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? (20824 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by rollingpoint027(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is only a heartless and ignorant parent dat wud allow their children go to d north to serve cos its a big risk.........risk ur life to serve ur country n at d end of d day....NO JOB
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by blakky97(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be posting corpers to the North?
Many went and returned happier than they ever have been

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by horladmejy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good or bad....ntin on earth will make me serve in the north...even if them dey share gold for there...smh it's like u people forget it for almost a year oo...who me even sabi for there you have to play safe...use your head...you can serve in your father's house better and get 100 million job grin grin
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
.....but at least,these laws should be re-ammeded due to the nations insurgent crisis to avoid loss of more lives.
especially this election period..
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Youngzedd(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
THIS IS WICKEDNESS.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by stvalcee(f): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
unfair
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Sloan: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be posting corpers to the North?

Are you not one of the people shouting GEJ till 2090? Well, this is the time to put your money where your mouth is! Enjoy your service with your friend! Whatever happens, GEJ will not give a damn! grin grin
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
My only advice for your friend is for him or her to come back during the election period.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by MilitaryMinded(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
What's the meaning of 'north' on this context? Coz Kwara, Benue, Kogi are also geographically 'north' as far as this country is concerned. And danger is everywhere. How many times have we heard corp members drowning after capsizing of boats in riverine areas. Nobody has said pple should stop being sent there. Some months back, a female corper's hand was almost hacked of by thugs in Bayelsa. Did anybody say corpers should stop going there?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Odisco2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
chuksmad:

who say that Kastina is peaceful, have u forgotten that is GMB home state and we are aproaching 2015 election. Just, God forbid what may be the aftermath of post election in that State if GMB loose the election
I have reasoned along that line before. Is there anywhere Where it is written that IF one loses election THEN there must be violence?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by lionstone: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
LET NYSC FIRST MOVE THERE HEAD OFFICE TO NORTH BEFORE POSTING CORPERS!!! HOW CAN A REASONABLE PERSON LEAVE A PEACEFUL STATE TO SERVE IN A DEATH ZONE? GOD FORBID.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by delivryboy: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Members are allowed the opportunity to redeploy from the violent zones to other states. Need I remind you that not all states in the north are troubled. Besides, the people were posted to the niger delta when it was boiling with militants and when Abia state was a den for kidnappers (where I served). Hence, the reason corpers are still posted to the north.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by idris4r83(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
some parts of the north is even more peaceful compare to the south.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by suptol(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mmmmm!
Where should i start from?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sloan:

Are you not one of the people shouting GEJ till 2090? Well, this is the time to put your money where your mouth is! Enjoy your service with your friend! Whatever happens, GEJ will not give a damn! grin grin
....No!I never supported Jonathan from the start.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by ONYX5(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
ice234:
The last time I checked, North was part of Nigeria
sorry the north is on it's own now! oyo be that grin
ice234:
The last time I checked, North was part of Nigeria
sorry the north is on it's own now! oyo be that
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Emmyxclusive: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
some corpers were killed wen buhari lost election some yrs back in katsina
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by born2boink(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
They should stop posting Corpers Corpses to the north
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by MilitaryMinded(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sloan:

:-)......nice answer there!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Cmanforall: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
lekinz:
I WONDER WHY THEY ARE SERVING SELF...

SERVING A COUNTRY WITH NO NEW IMPROVEMENT

AFTER SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY & STILL USING 4 YEARS IN THE UNIVERSITY

THEY GO STILL DEY OFFER U 20K AS SALARY...

WHAT'S THE NEED ABEG

#TEAM_NO_SERVING

The last time allowee show, na 19,800... Abeg, wen FG increase am to N20k? Lolz.... What they Do with 200bucks is wat I don't know...
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Isn't it stupidity that people have to be posted first to those "death traps" before redeployment? Can anyone predict what will happen on the road to such places or even in camp? Nigeria won't cease to annoy me with their stupid laws!
my dear, dat is it.... Ur very right... Well in the case of death, i dnt have any say on it, as it is only God who giveth and taketh life....
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by delivryboy: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Like I mentioned earlier, I served in Abia state and was robbed for the firt time in my life at "AK-47" point, aside from the north east, the remaining parts of the north are generally more peaceful and safe than the south where I live and work today. Every morning you wake up in Aba you find a fresh dead body and nobody seems to be bothered because it's very normal, it's a place where blackberry thieves are beheaded or burnt instanta by mob or bakasi boys, heard they still sell human parts in ariara market till this day. Coupled with cannibalism in Isialagwa, ritualists den are very widespread in the southeast and the west. It beats me why all these stories don't hit the headlines. Our need to demonize the other ethnic group or the other political party or the other religion or the other gender is making a mockery of any effort we make to critically move this nation forward. This is the ten kobo I earlier pledged for this union.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by lekinz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cmanforall:

The last time allowee show, na 19,800... Abeg, wen FG increase am to N20k? Lolz.... What they Do with 200bucks is wat I don't know...

D; D; D; ... Hahahahahahaha... Lmkmd
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hehe....who wan die by being blown to smithereens sad . I chose to live and bunked serving in Adamawa wey dem send me undecided. Abeg, my people needs me alive embarassed
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

how then will one get posted to enugu state
duno....its just luck...
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Tex42(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
ofcourse it is not right! when the armed men(soldiers) there are not safe,talk more of the vulnerable corpers.

@ op, hope u are ok with ma answer order wise google should be your next destination.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmyrichie:
Heartless morons won't post their relatives there... Id1ots! But what's so important about NYSC sef?
As u don't have plans for one year other than fuckkk...govt helps u with that platform.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by lumeneng22: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Some boko haram have infiltrated nysc . Why are they still posting corps to the northern region where education is viewed as sin? More so that election time is here that they have threaten that the baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by ObaLoola: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
I got posted to bauchi state and in d space of 2 weeks there has been 3 bombing here. We live in fear everyday.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by kenrish2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
chuks000:
Dia is actually ntin wrong wit Katsina.....d insurgency has no effect dia nd itx a nyc place 2 serve ##speakin4rmxperience##

just becos the bomb has not get to u does not mean is peaceful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? / Fashion Designing Vs Hair Dressing Which Is More Profitable? / Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.