Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? (20821 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op katsina state is a really cool state. By the way I worked my posting to Adamawa state, C14, what about that?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
lionstone:
LET NYSC FIRST MOVE THERE HEAD OFFICE TO NORTH BEFORE POSTING CORPERS!!! HOW CAN A REASONABLE PERSON LEAVE A PEACEFUL STATE TO SERVE IN A DEATH ZONE? GOD FORBID.

NYSC is head office is in Abuja. Or is Abuja in the south-south??

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by olapat123: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sori guyz, how long does it take to be redeploy?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by RAO1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
until they amend NYSC bylaw (Which is most unlikely )...it's A MUST They post corpers there... even Yobe, Adamawa n Borno... though no camping @all...
I remember a frnd of mine posted to Yobe. he almost collapsed dt day....
#team A14... #Ibapoly
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Gwazah(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be posting corpers to the North?
some of this post don't need to make front page for Christ sake. is it all part of north that is in crisis? The northern part of Nigeria is about 19 state. only three are paint red. Then, why generalised?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by olapat123: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
#Olapat

Sori Guyz how long does it take to be redeploy
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Danachuks(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
My guy, u're talkin of Katsina , me personally wen d NYSC postin came out in my sch. I saw" BO " I ws perplexed. I neva blivd my eyes d@ it's Borno til I collectd my call up letter ... As God may hav it, we're 2 camp @ Nassarawa state NYSC orientatn camp com 26th Nov.... Bt sure , redeploymnt remainet our case via hyper migratn. Despite d challenges, We're stil gud 2 go !

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
They knw dat the north east region is unsafe but due to their laws, all corp members must be deployed to all the 36 states in nigeria... Den dose affected will sign up for redeployment
This only happens in a country where grey colours is called white colour.
They FG & NYSC knew that the lives of the corpers is not safe.
Yet, they want to satisfy the fraud constitution & some selfish people.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by drololaaof: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is unfortunate that in our dear country called Nigeria our leaders/GOVT only respond after disaster their concern right now is 2015 election any other thing is secondary what you will hear is WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION the culprit will be brought to book .It is not right postings corper to any troubled spots.Let us ask where are there children serving ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
This only happens in a country where grey colours is called white colour.
They FG & NYSC knew that the lives of the corpers is not safe.
Yet, they want to satisfy the fraud constitution & some selfish people.
na so we see am my brother....
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by jamesbridget13(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
i dont n will never support nysc on dis matter. its very wrong
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by jikanbage: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] He is asking because of his see selfishness
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by mrofficial(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
.....but at least,these laws should be re-ammeded due to the nations insurgent crisis to avoid loss of more lives.

You think they care about the you? dey there.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Bossman25(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Odisco2:

If You are against posting prospective Corps members to the North, What therefore is the aim or essence of NYSC?
why risk the life's of innocent youths all in the name of Nysc scheme.? When it was created, there wasn't any issue of insurgency and tormoil in the north.....but now, its of no use if there isn't going to be enough security for corp me members! I pray that as this year runs out all corp member shall be free and untouched by the so called insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Rohzay(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Even d Bible says 'fear north'
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Rohzay:
Even d Bible says 'fear north'
ROZZAY , pls come and see ur male namesake oo...
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Pamcrest(f): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
A responsible, responsive n proactive govt would have reviewed d NYSC laws in view of d current security challenges, but with this lame duck govt, that's a tall order. Parents have protested in strong terms d sending of their wards to these volatile insecure areas and have suggested that NYSC postings should be done either to state of origin or geo political zone d student hails from....who wants to throw their child into d lion's den. Otherwise let the scheme be suspended until further notice....it has lost its value n relevance anyway!
My humble submission
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by liyalla(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
The whole program have been abandoned. So nobody seem to care where one is posted.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Post northern corpers to the north and southern corpers to the south until BH is annihilated. At least there is no place like home. BH is making a mess of 'one Nigeria' which the scheme set out to achieve.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be posting corpers to the North?

President jonathan... pls create an account on NL and view pressing issues here...OP God bless you for creating such thread...

A great nation like ( usa, uk) , a wound of one is a wound for all .. but my country na lie oh.. the death of many is a reduction of population...

Gej... let ur work campaign for you , we are not blind.. ur doing nothing mr president!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by nellytivities(f): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
how did you find yourself on Nairalana?
Battery1:
Pls what is NYSC, can someone who finishes frm secondary school do it? Am askin cus I dnt knw.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
see what drugs can cause?
NL contains all sorts of creatures...
aumeehn:
hahahahahah!!! imagine katsina oo!! so you people are assuming that the whole north is a death zone! hah this guys sef! me wey de enjoy myself here in Yola nko?? kai southerners are cowards i swear...buh if na to tok nobody pass una..hahahahahah guy grow up and be a man...death is inevitable weather u dey South or Switzerland u will die den wat is the big deal bout it..! ha! i can imagine the look on the op face...hahahahahah i cant stop laughing! grin grin
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Elxandre(m): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2014
I see some comments saying the North West is very peaceful.
Lol.
I remember the early 2000's when my Uncle in-law had to relocate after many years living in the previously peaceful Kano.
The fightings and unrest happened so fast then.
Or should we talk about Jos too which had no history of unrest before the infamous killings?

Now tell me why history can't repeat itself.

The hard fact is every single northern State is a potential terror zone. All it takes is the enabling conditions/event triggers for violence to occur.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2014
YOU HAVE TO BE SINCERE BEFORE I COMMENT UR FRIEND OR UR GIRLFRIEND
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2014
ice234:
The last time I checked, North was part of Nigeria
if u nor take time ...na thunder go strike u dere now now....y u nor go north go de school for dere?since d last time u checked it was part of Nigeria..abi u blind and deaf to what is happening in d north...wizardry...when e never reach person for body..e nor de know how e b...until e touch u bfore u get d real feeling....yeye pig!!!
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2014
ice234:
The last time I checked, North was part of Nigeria
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by segzybam(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2014
It is totally unfair to post southern corpers to to the north. Not only the northeast but the entire North. I'm presently in Nysc camp in plateau state. I knew I had to redeploy the moment I started counting numerous military checkpoints on my way to camp. You need to see the type of security here on camp. We have about 3 armored personnel carriers with us on camp, countless solider ready to fire at any hint of trouble. We're not allowed to carry waist pouch cos of fear of bombs, we search our bags in d hostel regularly for bombs, nobody is allowed to carry a polythene bag on camp for fear bomb may be inside. We even have a military roadblock on the road leading to camp. My question is when we are posted to our various ppa's will they attach a solider to each of us? At your ppa na on your own you dey o. They all know this place is not safe but they cannot tell us. Na u go use your head. Na redeployment things I. Solution: northerners serve in d North, southerners serve in the south shikena
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by lexdgreat: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Not all North-eastern state are in turmoil. Taraba State especially jalingo were am currently serving is very safe for corpers for now . Most of the refugees from neighbouring state take refuge here.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
It should be cancelled as a matter of fact.
SWEAT TOO MUCH?
Contact me today to stay sweatfree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashion Designing Vs Hair Dressing Which Is More Profitable? / Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? / Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.