Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Attention Seun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun. (878 Views)

Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. / Attention Seun: / Attention Seun/moderators!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention Seun. by omenka(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Seun, quite frankly, I don't like you and I don't like some of the things you represent. But I've never as much as insulted you on account of that. Things go wrong here, one complains and you ask them to mail the mods. One mails the mods and no punitive measure whatsoever is taken to right the wrong.

Someone created a clone moniker of me yesterday (0menka) and has been spamming this forum with my mentions and insulting me. I called your attention earlier and those of Obinoscopy, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Ngwakwe,
OAM4J, and Afam4eva, and mailed the mods, yet no action whatsoever has been taken. In light of that, I believe if I cloned your moniker (say Seun') and insult "myself" saying for instance "I Seun is a dog", you'd have no problem whatsoever with that right. That dude has been doing so repeatedly without as much as a sneeze in his direction from me. I have simply been abiding by the law hoping since I've mailed the mods (as you always admonish) and mentioned you guys in an earlier post, punitive actions would be taken against that member. Behold, nothing has been done.

This is the last I'd say regarding this issue.
Re: Attention Seun. by Vince77(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Attention Seun. by omenka(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Vince77:
And this is supposed to mean...
Re: Attention Seun. by andresia(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Seun, kindly attend to omenka's complaint and ban the clone (and any other clone).

WTF is wrong with some people, trying to impersonate just ruin one's reputation

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun. by omenka(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2014
andresia:
Seun, kindly attend to omenka's complaint and ban the clone (and any other clone).

WTF is wrong with some people, trying to impersonate just ruin one's reputation
Let them keep pretending not to notice. Soon enough clone monikers will flood this forum and they'd have a full blown crises on their hands. Remember what is being said about a stitch in time.
Re: Attention Seun. by ifyalways(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
I think you should mail Ishilove

She's now a supermod.
Re: Attention Seun. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
@Omenka..are you Muslim from core North? Are you PDP? if no to these questions.. you know where the door is grin grin grin
Re: Attention Seun. by idumuose(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
omenka,mailing those mods is akin to mailing ghosts.They will never respond to your mails.I don't think they see things the way we see them here.

The best way to complain to mods is by creating a thread and calling their attention to it just the way you did now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun. by andresia(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
omenka:
Let them keep pretending not to notice. Soon enough clone monikers will flood this forum and they'd have a full blown crises on their hands. Remember what is being said about a stitch in time.

Lets wait and see if the brainless clone will post again in this forum.

Then will it be clear he/she has the tacit support of the admin, meantime, cross your fingers and watch.
Re: Attention Seun. by omenka(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
ifyalways:
I think you should mail Ishilove

She's now a supermod.
Thanks. Will.
Re: Attention Seun. by Mimisboygreat: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Pls oga seun and our MODS kindly look into this matter now that it has not gotten out of hand. A stitch in time truely saves nine.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun. by donphilopus: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2014
When I first saw his post yesterday, I was so perplexed. But, when I scrutinized the moniker, I discovered the 'O' was zero just like OrlandoOwoh and 0rlando0woh. The Mods should do something o!
Re: Attention Seun. by donphilopus: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Obinoscopy, try do something abeg!

Re: Attention Seun. by idumuose(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
omenka,if i were you,i will feign ignorance of your cloned moniker.Ignore it and it will die a natural death.

They have cloned my moniker severally but i ignored whatever silly comments they made.You are doing exactly what this cloned moniker wanted you to do - getting angry.

He wants you to get angry and that's exactly what you are doing.I remember then in secondary school,whenver they give you a nickname that you don't like and you protested,that was the beginning of your problem.That nickname became your permanently.

But if you ignore them,sooner than later they will revert to your real name.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2014
0menka had been banned for flouting Rule 2. He was banned even before you created this thread.

So please let's try to be more understandable. Always use the mail mods/supermods feature rather than creating redundant threads without even verifying your claims/criticisms.

Have a splendid day smiley.

2 Likes

(1)

TB Joshua Begs An Ikeja High Court 2 Stop Inquest Of Collapsed Synagogu Building / . / Buhari Likely To Choose Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.