Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? (27744 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Film, ; Free Download / Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2014
I have a couple of memorable and unforgettable scenes from Nollywood films.

First was the romantic and bathing scene between Eucharia Anunobi and Zack Orji in the classic film 'Glamour Girls 2".
That was the first Nollywood movie to have such a highly romantic scene and my big aunties used to send us out each time they were to watch that movie because I watched it as a kid. LOL.
I just downloaded the film recently and watched it again but now as an adult. Gush! Eucharia was so slim in that movie.
Glamour Girls was released in 1994. Below are screen shots from that movie.

Secondly, the scene where Liz Benson turned her husband, Shola Fosudo, to a blind man in the classic film "True Confession".

So share your own most memorable scenes from any Nollywood film, whether old or new films.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Glamour girls 2

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2014
True Confession

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by englishmart(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2014
I would have had a memorable scene if I was used to watching nollywood movies.....
I think I prefer NTA news

This is actually the 75th time I'm first to comment

But you know what?

I don't care. Since it doesn't fatten my bank accounts

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by englishmart(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2014
who are those people?
And what are they acting with pants on?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by englishmart(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
That was Eucharia 20 years ago....
Ask her her age now she will post her primary school certificate and tell you she's 34......

This young man who owns this post is actually the first, second, and third to comment.....

But I guess it doesn't matter to him

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by EzePromoe: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2014
I will never forget Willy Willy grin

Who is owing this dude above me?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Hehehehe Romantic kò, with the look of d picture quality sef grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Hehehehe Romantic kò, with the look of d picture quality sef grin grin

D film was shot 20 years ago so that accounts for d pic quality

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Gflat: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2014
I remember the movie Domitila...and the prostitu**te featuring segun arinze... grin

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2014
lalasticlala:

D film was shot 20 years ago so that accounts for d pic quality
oooh really, nyc tho
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by chimerase2: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Ma memory scene is ahanna RATTLE SNAKE
Then NNEKA ''lee mu anya na nporo anaya' grin
Then the best of all ANDY living in bondage
Wen ANDY sacreficed his wife

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
mehn ... na small pikin eye I use watch all these movies o...
I have very vague memory of them, but I can remember KARASHIKA...and...DOMITALA to a reasonable extent

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Rosekett and Johnbull,when Osuofia married Rose angry

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by 3coins(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2014
mine is rattle snake. . .when Ahanna was shot by Peter(Nze). . .like the way it was arranged. . .Adim Williams was the police officer that gave Ahanna the sign to run. . .then peter chased him. . That was Epic!!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Snake girl (Samadora)
Stanley must go
Blood for blood

Nollywood movies were once interesting

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Janeify(f): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Mine is izaga,the promise,karashika,aki and pawpaw,isakaba e.t.c.i have forgotten their titles but i still remember them

Childhood memories springing up smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by 9jahubcom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
lalastica... hit me up..let me make u an admin
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by immortalvoices(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Most wanted featuring genevieve, omotola,
Isakaba
Nneka 1 and 2

And my oh mine who remember ends of the wicked and those scary mount zion firmsgrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by maxism2: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
I can't forget the film living in bondage, the scene where Andy used his wife merit for money ritual

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by bustyhelen(f): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
lalasticlala:
Glamour girls 2
i wana watch dis film o
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by chrislu(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Just remembered a nollywood movie where a ghost had 2 different hairstyles in one movie.

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
I don't watch nollywood movies so i guess my favourite part would b where d movie ends embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
When a ghost wanted to cross a road,and had to look left,and right before crossing.-it was very memorable for me.

When someone was shot inside a car,and he died without the windshield not breaking..I can't forget that film lailai.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Yomieluv:
When a ghost wanted to cross a road,and had to look left,and right before crossing.-it was very memorable for me.

When someone was shot inside a car,and he died without the windshield not breaking..I can't forget that film lailai.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Nothing important to remember.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by hugelyendowed: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Osuofia in London, the white woman pounding yam

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mount Zion film's "The Ultimate Power".

That Ayamatanga Scene still spooks me till date.

15 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by valicious1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
dat moment when someone dies in a Nigerian movie and you focus ur eyes on his belly and eyes to catch any movement dia cheesy

The igbo movie 'captain' where osuofia is the only villager that understands the whiteman's language thus was employed by the whiteman as his interpreter.

Whiteman : tell the king that I'm delighted to be in your midst

Osuofia : (speaking in igbo) igwe the whiteman says he will be needing 3 he-goats, 2 gallons of palmwine and 2 fowls to be able to appease his gods.

Whiteman : tell the king that I appreciate his hospitality and would provide whatever you villagers need

Osuofia : igwe he says that u must make sure all these things are brought to my house before sunset so that I will inspect them and you villagers must always respect and obey whatever I say grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Are we tlkin bout memorable scenes or memorable movies

Well,4 me, i really cnt say dis is my most memorable scene from a Nollywood movie...
For me to watch a Nollywood movie from start 2 finish,it means evry scene is worthy...
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by killercute16(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
valicious1:
dat moment when someone dies in a Nigerian movie and you focus ur eyes on his belly and eyes to catch any movement dia cheesy
Asin eh....nice one there

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by killercute16(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nwanyi-Asaba.....the part dem boyz started sucking the woman.....very touching scene.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Photos From BBNaija 2019 Auditions / Rafaela / Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.