Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? (4153 Views)

When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? / Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello Nairalanders!!!!!

Most times you see some people regretting the courses they studied or the one they are currently studying due to some reasons which may include,Availability of job,Didnt do much research about the course,Didnt get the course the actually chose in their UTME Screening,Cant Cope with the Course,Not buoyant enough to afford the requirements of the course financially,Dynamic status of our Country's Economy etc.

So this thread will be like, Name the course you ve studied /studying and the one you wished you were studying or studied and the reason for the regret.I guess this can help other aspirants learn more of the course they re aspiring..

Lets go!!!!
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by ifex370(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm studying my dream course... no regrets

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:
I'm studying my dream cos
ok,name it
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Jakeattah(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Studied biochemistry, a very difficult course with tough lecturers and not over much appreciated. people take it as biology and chemistry joined, very annoying.

I wanted to study English
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by ifex370(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
ok,name it

computer engineering and electronics
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2014
Liked the course am studying.
computer science
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Petrinzy: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:

pls wats d deference b/w computer engineering and Electronics/computer engineering?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by bennosy: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
ok,name it
Please members between this two courses which one will you advice me to go for and if possible with reason.
1. Project management and
2. Estate management and valuation. Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Blitz4real(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
Hello Nairalanders!!!!!

Most times you see some people regretting the courses they studied or the one they are currently studying due to some reasons which may include,Availability of job,Didnt do much research about the course,Didnt get the course the actually chose in their UTME Screening,Cant Cope with the Course,Not buoyant enough to afford the requirements of the course financially,Dynamic status of our Country's Economy etc.

So this thread will be like, Name the course you ve studied /studying and the one you wished you were studying or studied and the reason for the regret.I guess this can help other aspirants learn more of the course they re aspiring..

Lets go!!!!
Tell us your own course?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by etiosa24(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls rum.is medical laboratory science a good course.ASAP
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jakeattah:
Studied biochemistry, a very difficult course with tough lecturers and not over much appreciated. people take it as biology and chemistry joined, very annoying.

I wanted to study English
ok,so how did u cope?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:

wow,dats the field i'm aspiring to..so how z it?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:
Liked the course am studying.
computer science
cool,which institution?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Blitz4real:

Tell us your own course?
sorry,i've nt bn admitted but i'm aspiring to study Computer Science in FUTO
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
etiosa24:
Pls rum.is medical laboratory science a good course.ASAP
Yeah its cool,dats what my sis is studying,but you must evaluate ursef n find out if you ve got d skills
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Blitz4real(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
sorry,i've nt bn admitted but i'm aspiring to study Computer Science in FUTO
Ok
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by fortuneobi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wanted to study history and international relations buh am currently studying masscommunications#no regrets tho
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by MrsAwesome: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Aerospace engineering but got hooked to nursing after a personal life experience.
Pursuing a higher degree in nursing presently.
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
fortuneobi:
Wanted to study history and international relations buh am currently studying masscommunications#no regrets tho
ok,its a nyc course
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsAwesome:
Aerospace engineering but got hooked to nursing after a personal life experience.
Pursuing a higher degree in nursing presently.
ok,i hope no regrets?
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by MrsAwesome: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
ok,i hope no regrets?
Na bro, enjoys taking care of my patients.
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrsAwesome:
Na bro, enjoys taking care of my patients.
ok,good to hear dear
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by dridowu: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yoruba Engineering

1 Like

Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Timothy3113(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
oduology but am studying yoruba
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Jakeattah(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whizzcute:
ok,so how did u cope?

I did okay.... graduated 2012
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jakeattah:

I did okay.... graduated 2012
Ok bro
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by mesoade(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cemetery and casket making
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by kelechiMarie(f): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'm gonna study my dream course bt in my nxt life. I'd want to study aeronautics bt I gat no head for science in dis life
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
mesoade:
lol,its a good course,Study it fast n relocate to d north ..i swear u re going to be as rich as fck
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
mesoade:
Re: Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? by Whizzcute(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
kelechiMarie:
I'm gonna study my dream course bt in my nxt life. I'd want to study aeronautics bt I gat no head for science in dis life
lol,you better do the one thats compatible with ur brain,dont be carried away by payment(like almost everybdy want to do pet engineering,just do the one you knw you can do best ..Many hav failed today due to the they followed d wrong path

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Be Afraid Of Death See What Is In Drinking Water / FUTA Vs OAU. Which Is Best In Engineering? / 92% Will Fail This Simple Test (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.