Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,000 members, 7,803,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University (67519 Views)

Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos) / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds / Shame! Actress Jennifer Eliogu Chased Out By Husband For Child Paternity Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by dani1luv: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014

Esegine Allen, better known by his stage name Alhaji Orezi, is a Nigerian musician from Delta State. He rose to prominence with his song "Rihanna" in 2013.

On Thursday, November 13, 2014 Orezi was kicked out of the Redeemers University's premises by the school management, much to the disapproval of several students who started protesting the decision.

Orezi who was just about to perform his hit track "Shoki" was chased out of the school, after the University's Chaplain was reported to have threatened the DJ of the Event.

Left with no choice but to leave the school, Orezi afterwards took to Twitter to apologise to the disappointed students, promising however to be back to entertain them someday.

Apparently he was invited by Redeemer's University Student’s Association for the 2014 Fresher’s event tagged ‘The Debut Night.’

Source: http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/11/orezi-chased-redeemers-university/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by grinface98(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2014
The students must be very disappointed. Anyway, he will be back someday as he promised....
FP & FTC yet again!!! *last seen dancing shoki on top of transformer*

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Vivly(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Blah! Blah! Blah!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by bunmioguns(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
undecided
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Airforce1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
dis one wey no sabi sing

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by fortuneobi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why dem fall Alhajo Orezi hand П̥̥ɑ̤̥̈̊?...well he who fight and run,lives 2 fight anoda dAy.surely he'll come back to entertain dem

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by TrishaP(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ah!!..my very own Alhaji Orezi. How humiliating!!!.. Kpe le bro. Why invite him when they know his type of music. What kind of songs were they expecting or Havnt they listened to his type of musics.

9 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dey sing Shoki for RUN?

grin

The students messed up, they forgot where they were, obviously.

Singing Shoki in RUN is hilarious.

When you're in Rome, act like the Romans.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by englishmart(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
they want him to sing to the lord. And not to the masses!

Redeemer university and covenant university
Are modified secondary schools

24 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by englishmart(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Vivly:
Blah!
your signature says we shall hear you roar. Till now we still haven't heard you roar....
Maybe you just did
cheesy grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by iamyet: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmmm.....who is OREZI?

We don't know him in France sha

Modify:

So I made fp!!!! Baba mo dupe lati ori mi dey isale, ise owo re ni baba mo dupe.

Praise da Lord!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by axortedbabe(f): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
And they no see lara george or frank edwards invite..shoki 4 church owned uni...more lyk inviting sinach 2 cum n perform in a club...

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Andyblaze: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
RUSSIA IS MY NATION
I AM GREAT MAN OF EUROPE
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Maxcollins042(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Did i just hear him say he will be back someday.probably when the school would be owned by people of the world

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Maxcollins042(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
dis one wey no sabi sing
bro mi he is good at it o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Deapexboy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
All dis secondry skool self....

#teampublic-uni#

5 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by johnstar(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
k
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by immortalvoices(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Weren't the school authority aware he was billed to perform?

Obviously some bad egg (soji and smart) staffs of the school made it possible and wen it was discovered that it was the "shoki" master the spirit took controlgringrin

The guy self no dey fear Godcheesy

8 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by holatin(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Shoki means quickie in Yoruba, maybe that the reason behind the throwing out, but orezi suppose to be performing worship song there now.
when you are in roman you act like a Roman. this school is just university in course they offer but secondary school in the making.
pls help me beg uncle Seun to release me from his ban cus it seems like am in cage and freedom is what I love most after BREAD AND EWA AGOIN

2 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Texykool: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ahhhh Shoki!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by paulshakur: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Okay
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ok

Good school, Good management. Frank Edwards can't be invited to perform, but na Shoki Shoki crooner those SUG invited.
Next time you go there, you will not leave as you went there.

3 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Abbey2sam(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ok
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by yuzjet(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls who's Orezi. I didn't know because I schooled in Czech Republic.

Meanwhile, there's going to be the Launching of Nairaland Poet e-club. U can join by following this link:

www.nairaland.com/2003709/launching-nairaland-poet-e-club

6 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by msmon(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
I have heard that shoki dance but I don't know the singer until now. Thanks to NL and OP.

Much blame should be directed to the cl*uless SUG who invited him without thorough approval of the school management. Nevertheless, the management wouldn't have gone to such extent if he were to be Lara George, Tope Alabi and d likes.

Redeemer University = Advanced Secondary School

2 Likes

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by natureblack(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Was the cash refunded lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Blaqsmith(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
See what a nice name he got and yet prefer being called "Orezi"

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by korel9: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
That dude sure needs to give his life to Christ angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Rapsainot(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Adyrin(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Na wa
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by bosun11(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
why was he invited in the first place rubbish
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by dotna(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
cheesy u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe Has Got People Talking / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.