Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University (67523 Views)

Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos) / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds / Shame! Actress Jennifer Eliogu Chased Out By Husband For Child Paternity Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Pecca: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'm trying to remember. outside shoki shoki shoki shoki, what else did he say in that HIT track. pls remind me.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by olanje: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
:DPls who is orezi? Cos I schooled in Scandinevia cheesy
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by BICE(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
immortalvoices:
Weren't the school authority aware he was billed to perform?

Obviously some bad egg (soji and smart) staffs of the school made it possible and wen it was discovered that it was the "shoki" master the spirit took controlgringrin

The guy self no dey fear Godcheesy
love ur signature mehn nd I av copied it
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
post=28097112:

Confirm well before you comment, who told you its a christian school, issit cuz of the name or the former location.
lol,I tink u r d one to confirm first,Redeemers University is a CHISTIAN UNIVESITY owned by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
good for him,, why did he go without his research? im sure some will hint him that them wan kana him but he wont lizen. Now akara con scatter for oil he starts to cry grin grin
Please why will you go to church to sing shoki which means to d'obo ? he then said, mi oni k'o gbondi just shoki .. aka i never send make you shake booty just d'obo smh 4 orezi
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by danbrowndmf(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
dis one wey no sabi sing
wahllai u knw sing pass am if at all u dy sing has u dy clame to be, hez very under rated he has gud sound and has different melody he dosent jus sing about girls only.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Tobb79(m): 12:21am On Nov 18, 2014
who be Orezi sef?
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Durchmann(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2014
grinface98:
The students must be very disappointed. Anyway, he will be back someday as he promised....
FP & FTC yet again!!! *last seen dancing shoki on top of transformer*

Haba!!! Na wa O!

grin grin grin
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by cloud9usher: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Drkul:

Even if I start from now till tomorrow you won't know tongue well I was among the ghost members in Natural Sciences cool your ultimate search starts now grin
Btw... We the 1st to be convocated at new site angry not cool sad

Hey Drkul, sorry I'm posting this here, I saw an email notification from you, I checked my email but saw nothing, maybe you can resend it or something. Thanks.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:26am On Nov 18, 2014
cloud9usher:

Hey Drkul, sorry I'm posting this here, I saw an email notification from you, I checked my email but saw nothing, maybe you can resend it or something. Thanks.

na which kaind of desperado level is this one ? grin
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by ddeola: 2:16am On Nov 18, 2014
When did Redeemers University become a place for things like this ?
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by BinghiNya(m): 4:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Jesus said give to caesar what is caesar's, christianity intolerant since 33AD arrgh shoki, hmnn shoki
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by BinghiNya(m): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Is it not the same tope alabi doing shoki with prophet ajanaku abi we don forget, hypocrites
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by immortalvoices(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2014
BICE:

love ur signature mehn nd I av copied it

I am humbled bro
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Wisepac: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2014
yuzjet:
Pls who's Orezi. I didn't know because I schooled in Czech Republic.
so u dey form for nairaland abi, u tink say i dnt knw u, na u be john, wey dey skul for oyo state college of education.

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by muelzik(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2014
kennygee:
Dey sing Shoki for RUN?

grin

The students messed up, they forgot where they were, obviously.

Singing Shoki in RUN is hilarious.

When you're in Rome, act like the Romans.

really funny to me too. When they know they are in a faith-based university? A university owned and managed by a church organisation whose aim is not only to help the student attain academic excellence but high moral standard. Does it not sound out of the way to invite 'shoki' or any other 'foreign' mind corrupting music instead of some gospel musician!?

The freshers need more orientation. Faith-based university is different from federal or states owned institutions.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by FEMoxylian: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Ok

Good school, Good management. Frank Edwards can't be invited to perform, but na Shoki Shoki crooner those SUG invited.
Next time you go there, you will not leave as you went there.
Can you imagine shoki shoki music any where around covenant university? All Christian institutions have to be strict with standards.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by coolebux(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Things like this can never happen in the French uni. where I schooled.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by clemzo101(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
We don't care if u are in France or Agege.....just sharap dere before u are used as sacrifice for the gods.
iamyet:
grin

Please forgive me, Its hard to keep up wit naija updates here in France........Bt sha we still dnt kno this guy in FRANCE!!!!!! grin

Please forgive me, Its hard to keep up wit naija updates here in France........Bt sha we still dnt kno this guy in FRANCE!!!!!!
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by CzarRex: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Bro bt I tot u said u were frm france
iamyet:
Hmmmmm.....who is OREZI?

We don't know him in France sha

Modify:

So I made fp!!!! Baba mo dupe lati ori mi dey isale, ise owo re ni baba mo dupe.

Praise da Lord!!!!

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Jfrezzy(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
This kindoff stuff don't happen in coventry,
Am English joor .
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by iamyet: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2014
clemzo101:
We don't care if u are in France or Agege.....just sharap dere before u are used as sacrifice for the gods.

What is ur problem guy! dem steal d meat on top ur rice......we know you av long bin used as meat 4 d gods, why make it sumtin 4 public consumption..........oga step around me wit ease oooo
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2014
hayoakins:

To correct an individual, try utilizing your sense adequately and not insult in the name of commenting. However, even if it is nolonger on the camp, is that a license to rebel against constituted authorities by disobeying rules and procedures? Nobody forces you guys to sign the matriculation form. ABEGI undecided

Go and Shoki elsewhere Okay?

You know nothing about the rules and procedure in the school. Its a social event that has been going on in the school for a while so its not against anything. No one chased Wizkid when he came and it was even on camp ground then. So Oga I dint insult you, i just wanted you to get your facts right. Pele
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by clemzo101(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2014
I knew u were somewhere around agege grin.
iamyet:

What is ur problem guy! dem steal d meat on top ur rice......we know you av long bin used as meat 4 d gods, why make it sumtin 4 public consumption..........oga step around me wit ease oooo

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2014
woodfrank:

Oh yeah. Who are you please?

Bukunmi Agbana from ECO. I remembered your woodfrank thingy and i just knew it had to be you. Thank God we are no longer in RUN with that

VC and Chaplain that will be spoiling show for us. All these people commenting dont know that freshers night is the one and only day these

people can get to come we take permission, its just d authorities have braintouch sometimes. I mean Dammy Krane and Flowssick are from

RUN and they useto sing is school.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Betasms: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
lol,I tink u r d one to confirm first,Redeemers University is a CHISTIAN UNIVESITY owned by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD

Lool, dont mind me oo, i went to the school and im tired of hearing its christian like i went for a church program to learn a church course.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Captaincue(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Shoki is like d holy Grail of dance steps. Redeemer, una dey miss
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2014
woodfrank:

Madam. There is. It z knwn as students' association.
It is not SUG.They have Student Representative council whixh is represented by the president and some students.The SRC cannot go against the schools decision unlike SUG.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by yuzjet(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Wisepac:
so u dey form for nairaland abi, u tink say i dnt knw u, na u be john, wey dey skul for oyo state college of education.

Who the heck are u kid?

And besides, I ain't any John. Am sure u're bluffing.
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2014
post=28117379:

Lool, dont mind me oo, i went to the school and im tired of hearing its christian like i went for a church program to learn a church course.
I understand you from ur angle,everybody wnts to have fun irrespective of Whether Christian or not.

1 Like

Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by woodfrank(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2014
sweetylicious:
It is not SUG.They have Student Representative council whixh is represented by the president and some students.The SRC cannot go against the schools decision unlike SUG.

Are you a runite? Hw do u knw dz detail?
Re: Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University by Olayinka8793(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

adara fun e paadi mi
amen and u too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.