Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Most Influential Person On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Influential Person On Nairaland (720 Views)

Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Genevieve Nnaji, P-square, Don Jazzy, Others Make Most Influential Igbo Personal / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Influential Person On Nairaland by tulouse(f): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Hi Nairalanders, I'm of the opinion of having a contest or appreciating those who made the most impact on Nairaland in each section. Like I know lalalastica has contributed much on celebrity section ( I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong) also Mssteph on the job/Vacancies section, she had always posted authentic jobs, even a nairalander once posted that he/she got a job through Mssteph's post. I don't know of other sections but this is just my candid opinion. A lot do take their time to make researches and post them on Nairaland. Now, everyone is appreciated but we do have some outstanding Nairalanders. Let's keep the ball rolling by nominating an outstanding nairalander from each section and leave the rest to seun and the mods.
Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by Yungwhy(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2014
most influential as in?
Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by lanxlot(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2014
most influencial N'landers as at yesterday na seun and ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by tulouse(f): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2014
You will have to state the section where you/ the person is being nominated for.
Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by mydex93(f): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
That should be moi na..Humble mydex93.. me can't shout
Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by ghostwritter(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
see the direct effect of unemployment in Nigeria....shey una no get job?
but anyway, don't wanna be the kill joy to this thread so I think seun, ishilove, fankasibe, ghostwritter has done it for me on nairaland.
Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by tulouse(f): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
ghostwritter:
see the direct effect of unemployment in Nigeria....shey una no get job?
but anyway, don't wanna be the kill joy to this thread so I think seun, ishilove, fankasibe, ghostwritter has done it for me on nairaland.
it has nothing to do with being jobless or otherwise. The only contest I see here is Miss/Mr Nairaland. nairaland is a very informative forum website and we have lots of people taking their time (not that they are all jobless) to post stuffs that inform, educate e.t.c. I felt they should be recognised and section by section. It has nothing to do with joblessness.
Re: Most Influential Person On Nairaland by lalasticlala(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
tulouse:
it has nothing to do with being jobless or otherwise. The only contest I see here is Miss/Mr Nairaland. nairaland is a very informative forum website and we have lots of people taking their time (not that they are all jobless) to post stuffs that inform, educate e.t.c. I felt they should be recognised and section by section. It has nothing to do with joblessness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Use Of 'ROHYPNOL' To Commit Crime. Girls Pls Be Warned / Choi !18+Only - And Finally Maheeda Goes Completely Unclad!!! / Dance Like David Live In Asaba This Sunday 28 Dec 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.