Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? (49236 Views)

Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? / Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by HirstMOG(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2014
bigass:
Jonathan.... Dirty air till 2015

Jonathan has turned reporter or journalist right? Mtchewwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by daddynasa: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Rilamaka:

"Controlled demolition" really? With people inside? Do you understand what you have just written? So the people that died sacrificed their lives for tbj's "controlled demolition" or the "controlled demolition" wouldn't be complete or successful without taking lives of innocent people? What are you saying? If you lost a family member would you be displaying this amount of... you guys really need Jesus!
What he meant wasn't that Scoan demolished the building. He meant the building collapsed in the same way a building would collapse if its demolition was controlled. Pls make una dey understand before una comment. You guys here re quick to comment

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by UrbanMystique: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
What concerns mend and tb joshua? What concerns political militants and church? This is stupid

3 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by temitemi1(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2014
bigass:
CLAPTRAP!!!

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by cole265(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:

Exactly my point! From Boko Haram, the US, the plane now they've landed on MEND. i do not see where godliness is in all of this. Even if any other group was involved T.B. Joshua needs to answer only one thing. Did his organization illegally add extra floors from what his building permit allowed? Full stop.

And that is what Fashola's investigation is all about.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2014
fr3do:

who replies tellwisdomm? He is nairaland's chief resident saddist.

My bad! Thanks for the tip.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by jeje123(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2014
iconize:

When last did you test your reasoning and what did you score?

For creating such moronic thread, you should be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes.
why? Pls if u know more abt dis thread enlighten us instead of taking smbdy to sahara desert.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by koikoi2(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2014
God is gradually exposing all those involved in scoan collapse building including their sponsors.
Thank u Father.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by tellwisdom: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:
According to the South African SCOAN Lawyer/Representative on 13h00 News today, a Nigeria group called MEND CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR BOMBING THE SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS GUEST HOUSE ON THE 2 SEPT. 2014.

According the lawyer the group has written to the church overseer T.B.Joshua, Lagos State and the Justice Department in the state.

Culled from E-tv (ENCA) 13H00 News today.

My take all fabrications, my reasons below:
1. why would a liberation movement take 2 months to claim responsibility

2.When did liberation movements start writting letters to certain people but leave journalists?

3. Why attack SCOAN?

Not clear?
1. Where South Africans the targets?
2. Henry Okah?
3. Again why attack SCOAN and not Shoprite, MTN, MR Price etc?
4.And why communicate to questionable recipients not journalist?
4. Why after 2 months?

In SA on THE ground:
1.Some victims families gathering support to pressurize the government to push Nigeria government to find justice for THE dead.

What is worrying is:
1. If the South Africans where targets what about Bafana Bafana who are going to the South where MEND is based?
2. Why Barney only divulge the news just after the South African football team has left for Nigeria?

I smell a big fat dead rat! angry

Mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by MadCow1: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
First they blamed a mysterious helicopter... Now they blame MEND..

Boko Haram is next..

2 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Tymax(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2014
A lot of people on this thread need a course in English Comprehension.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by moststylish(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2014
iconize:

When last did i test your reasoning and what did i score?

For creating such moronic thread,i should be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes.
done
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2014
iconize:

For creating such moronic thread, you should be taken to Sahara desert and shot in the eyes.
lols,u rili need dem medics,like seriously av u no single working brain cell in d cavity up ur neck?if u'v gat anytin against d op den bash her on saner grounds nt on a harmless thread,obviously u da slowpoke here cuz u cudnt read betwixt d lines n get d msg d op's tryna pass across by d questions she asked!!@topic from d video of d collapsed building I watched to me its a controlled demolition,but t rili myt nt b,cuz dia r two sides to every story if not more,WEAK STRUCTURE,MEND or BOKO the root cause Of d collapse must be known n not some guess talks.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by GodMode: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2014
The building collapsed, people died... If t.b.j escapes prison. He can't escaped death, sickness and all things that will haunt him for not been honest about this collapsed building.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by eligibility: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Nothing is impossible on earth .Secondly , claiming to have bombed the synagogue building is an attempt to divert the attention of the masses and also for the state government to drop the charges against the church.
Uunfortunately , MEND is stylishly looking for unnecessary attention.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by luluosas(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Conspiracy theories to divert justice. Surely, TB Joshua and his SCOAN know something me and you don't know, and if these things are eventually exposed, all their hidden secrets will become public hence using MEND to threaten the discharge of justice. I weep for my country Nigeria!
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by jerryjere(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2014
bigass:
your own is always dirty Jonathan if it's pains you very well please hung transformer jona till 2019.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by hero31x(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2014
FAKE LETTER! FAKE MEND!

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Chynx(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2014
I smell lies.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Ikpewe: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2014
THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT WE CALL UNDER-PINNG ON THAT FOUNDATION BEFORE ADDING EXTRA LOADS (FLOORS) ON THE PRE-EXISTING FOUNDATION. THE ORIGINAL FOUNDATION WAS TO CARRY 2 OR 3 FLOORS. SO IS NOT ALL ABOUT BOMB OR CONTROL DEMOLITION.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:
According to the South African SCOAN Lawyer/Representative on 13h00 News today, a Nigeria group called MEND CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR BOMBING THE SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS GUEST HOUSE ON THE 2 SEPT. 2014.

According the lawyer the group has written to the church overseer T.B.Joshua, Lagos State and the Justice Department in the state.

Culled from E-tv (ENCA) 13H00 News today.

My take all fabrications, my reasons below:
1. why would a liberation movement take 2 months to claim responsibility

2.When did liberation movements start writting letters to certain people but leave journalists?

3. Why attack SCOAN?

Not clear?
1. Where South Africans the targets?
2. Henry Okah?
3. Again why attack SCOAN and not Shoprite, MTN, MR Price etc?
4.And why communicate to questionable recipients not journalist?
4. Why after 2 months?

In SA on THE ground:
1.Some victims families gathering support to pressurize the government to push Nigeria government to find justice for THE dead.

What is worrying is:
1. If the South Africans where targets what about Bafana Bafana who are going to the South where MEND is based?
2. Why Barney only divulge the news just after the South African football team has left for Nigeria?

I smell a big fat dead rat! angry

Were and where are not the same.please take note.

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2014
blink182:
Even if the story is true can you prove scoan is influenced it?
YES! Because they still can stick to a particular story. First it was a ufo, den a plane, later a helicopter, next bomb, they claimed that it's boko haram day did d bombing, now it's mend that bombed d building. And scoan has still not come out to admit building a 4 storey on a 2 storey foundation. That's all the proof I need.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by felixtare(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2014
dirty talk....
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Jesusloveyou: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2014
1mindchrisr:

you're one of d reason people criticise christianity
your d reason people say christianity is worse than an islam suicide bomber
you know why coz their ways are visible shown n known
i only asked you which God
concerning d Scoan if hope u hv not sold your conscience but if not tell me

how is this a political issue?
you cannot fool me with d words u typed
Jona(Tan) Satan.

i only asked you which God

u free to entertain politics
but dont do dt under d pretence using God's Name
this is what i hate,we claim more christ-like than other.what is ur problem with tbj.because he do miracle or stage manage as u believe.that is why u ask 'which God' and u got d right answer,if u don't believe that he serve God,then u wil believe he serve saTAN.muslim don't behave d way we christian do.we christian are d problem of nigeria.as i said from d begining of d issue,dat is not about pdp or apc,that is a matter for God.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by nedu2000(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Lagos state govt should stop witch hunting T.B Joshua. They should stop looking for a scapegoat. He didn't collapse his building, accidents happen everyday.

All the Nigerians that have been dying every year on pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, who has charge Saudi govt?
shocking reasoning!!
I guess a drunk driver who was involved in a hit/run shld be vindicated as well,'cause it was an accident

3 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by kliffo(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2014
bigass:

How is Jonathan connected to this?

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
This is sad day for Christianity. Because truly this is putting an unnecessary spot light on the genuine cause of what we say Christianity is all about. What happened to the truth Will set you free. This is a crusade of one man trying to prove that he is not human but god. That he is beyond reproach and mistakes.

One would have thought that a man of God would come out and be as truthful as possible. This is what I expected from him to do and say:

1. I take full responsibility for the disaster as in all honesty we made a mistake by adding more floors to a foundation prepared for less floors. Which is a fact as we speak.

2. When I saw the video my mind had a hard time believing that it was not sabotage. As it stands now I do not have a proof of the sabotage until something comes to light it remains my thinking. But I know for a fact we added floors to a plan that was meant to take fewer floors. I never imagined such a disaster.

( I don't know why people Will always use the name of God in vain, God gave us a mind to think He does not think for us but speaks to us from time to time, we grieve the Holy Spirit when we accuse Him of things He has not told us)

3. I am human and am not beyond reproach or mistakes and can only pray that the victims, followers, world at large and this court to forgive me. But most pray and request prayers from the brethren to ask God for forgiveness for my oversight and weakness in thinking and for Him not to judge or punish me for this error in judgement.

4. I am using this disaster to warn others to learn from this and to never try to cut corners but adhere to strict orders of the law. Let it never, never again happen in this great country and continent that we loose such a huge number of people as a result of negligence. Let this be a lesson that no one is beyond reproach or punishment if you neglect to abide by law.

5. We Will double check all our structures and make corrections where needed to ensure that such Will never happen again. I will invite the state building structure personnel & inspectors to help us in this regard.

I do not see any court of any land that would put such a man in jail they might penalize him financially but he would have saved us all these conspiracy theories and would have help save magnitudes of future disasters like these. What is there to be hidden really?

Now he has opened a way for the devil to attack not only him but the body of Christ as whole. Who Will want to trust Christians at this rate?

The animosity that this causing is bad for the body of Christ and could have been avoided by just speaking the truth. What if this blown out of proportion and more people died because of his scare mongering?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by devour129: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2014
iconize:

so funny but why in the eyes ? I need to know this ans so I can move on with my day.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by ASL33: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2014
Some people are not happy about the match that will be played at Uyo Stadium. Scare mongering.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by gbodimowo(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

Scoan try harder you can't get out of this one
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by iconize(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2014
devour129:
so funny but why in the eyes ? I need to know this ans so I can move on with my day.

So you won't move on with your day if you don't get an answer?

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Reptyle(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2014
This is total rubbish.

TB Joshua should prepare for his day in court and quit all these theatrics. It is so unfair to the souls of all who died in that tragedy and their mourning families.

MEND ko, Repair ni... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.