Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State (25401 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by cirmuell(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

seems u are high on menstrual blood
Nope cool. But I feel you need it, perhaps it will improve ur 'engrrish'.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by holatin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
cirmuell:
Nope cool. But I feel you need it, perhaps it will improve ur 'engrrish'.

ooooh Mr dictionary maybe u should give me d tutor then
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by cirmuell(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

#nooffence bro, just catching fun.

I'm sorry cool.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by cirmuell(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by holatin(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
cirmuell:
#nooffence bro, just catching fun.

I'm sorry cool.
where u dey live, u deserve five koboko on ya buttocks
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by BobbyRobson: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
notice to all foreign students in Nairaland.
Students in czech republic, spain, germany,
france, canada, ukraine, russia, austria etc

Our meeting slated for today has been postponed
till wednesday.

You will be notify of the time and
venue.

Long live Nairaland....long live foreign students in
Nairaland, because we school there.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by cirmuell(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

where u dey live, u deserve five koboko on ya buttocks
grin Pardon me bro.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by chamboy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by KKImoh: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
simplynola:
Now Its gradually getting to Niger; a peaceful northern state

VERY PEACEFUL STATE. I WONDER Y ALL THIS IS STARTING NOW
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by IMMUNO1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Just after the Niger State Governor encouraged the northern governors to unite with the FG in the fight against BH, the bastards has now shifted their target to the state. The earlier we realise what BH stands for and stop playing Politics with it, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by degame2468(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
klem93:
Gunmen reportedly attack Secondary school in Niger State
I guess their targets are now schools. A week after a suicide bomber killed about 49 students at Govt Science Secondary school in Yobe state, gunmen attacked Limawa primary and secondary schools, Minna, Niger state this morning at about 10.30am, injuring many students.

According to an eye witness, the attackers shot sporadically in the air before using their machetes to inflict injuries on some students. It is not yet clear if they killed anyone but several students have been rushed to the hospital.

The Niger state Police command spokesperson DSP Ibrahim Gambari, who confirmed the incident, said the police are there now and normalcy has since been returned to the area.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/39679-breaking-gunmen-attack-school-in-niger-state
ηα GOD go help us ooooo
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Alvelt14(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Now, ECOWAS say they want to make
him the Vice chairman of ECOWAS buh
Chairman of
ECOWAS
said Noo that they should made
him the Chairman at once, that he's not
ready to
die.
Please, What's the name of the MAN
[/quote

LMAO

GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by PStacks(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
No respect for even state capitals again sef..

Minna..
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Pluskid(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
speachless speachless
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by coolbis: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
This news is not real o, just called my mum that lives there now and she said it happend yesterday sunday, and it was some thugs. God help us please, we need Your help 4 9ja
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Ninilowo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dalyricz:
Na wa oh BTW,How will they just take a Boy to
Primary school one day to resume
a new session wit them. Just his
2nd day in class they made
him the Assistant Class Monitor,
2weeks later, the Monitor died and
they made him the monitor.This same boy
got to
Secondary
school and in their SS3, he was
made the Deputy Senior Prefect
3weeks later the Senior Prefect fell
sick and died.He got to the University and
they
made him the Assistant class
Governor, the Class Governor just
slept one day and he didn't wake up
again and he was made the Class
Governor.
In their Final year, they made him
Vice president of the
Department; during a Riot in
school, they killed the President
and they made this Boy the
President of Zoology Department.
He graduated and started a
Lecturing Job, there he was still
made a leader.
he later ventured into Politics and
he became the Deputy Governor
of his state, but God save that
Governor,he didn't die, they
remove him and this man became
the Governor.
Later on, Baba Iyabo call him to become Vice
President,
Years later, the President Died, and
this Man became the President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Chairman of
ECOWAS
ready to
die.
Me I no know the man's name buh I know he is a fisherman. Lobatan.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Rachie97: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
THIS IS NOTHING BUT ARRANT LIE! I live Minna and i passed the frontage of Limawa Model School few minutes ago. Nothing of such... It was fight between thugs at Kpakungu area of Minna. VERIFY YOUR NEWS VERY WELL before post. NO BOKO HARAM ATTACK IN MINNA...
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by miky(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
feed that beef to pigs
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Afroconnect: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
What sort of doctrines are used to hypnotize people like this.

Pls the world's immams and Islamic heads should definitely work on how people are misled with false hadiths-they should ban and outlaw certain sects that preaches this type of Jihad-it is nothing but terorism,people being used by powers that be to achieve selfish aims by force-imagine the poor lady-pathetic.

I know they are peace loving Muslims and that these teachings are false,we must not just sit and watch,action must be taken.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by mindurword(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
You reason with your anus?
holatin:
When the man promised us FRESH AIR, we were so happy, didn't know he meant fresh bodies.
may me and my family don't Ve a share in this kind of fresh air
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by ifexyblue: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
klem93:
Gunmen reportedly attack Secondary school in Niger State
I guess their targets are now schools. A week after a suicide bomber killed about 49 students at Govt Science Secondary school in Yobe state, gunmen attacked Limawa primary and secondary schools, Minna, Niger state this morning at about 10.30am, injuring many students.

According to an eye witness, the attackers shot sporadically in the air before using their machetes to inflict injuries on some students. It is not yet clear if they killed anyone but several students have been rushed to the hospital.

The Niger state Police command spokesperson DSP Ibrahim Gambari, who confirmed the incident, said the police are there now and normalcy has since been returned to the area.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/39679-breaking-gunmen-attack-school-in-niger-state
I actually reside in Niger state,no such thing as gunmen or gunshots,bt rather fracas btween students of rival secondary schools,although order has been restored by d Nigerian police force
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
yuzjet:
Not again..... Like this Boko boiz has runned out of bomb, now they're using matchet?

Meanwhile, this was the remains of the Bauchi Suicide Bomber.

Nigeria, what are u turning into?
hmmm. how did they know?. Was there CCTV footage to identify who the bomber was. That as well could be the head of one of the victims. This is barbaric. This image would surely be all over the internet portraying how Nigerians investigates a crime scene.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by klem93(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifexyblue:
I actually reside in Niger state,no such thing as gunmen or gunshots,bt rather fracas btween students of rival secondary schools,although order has been restored by d Nigerian police force
tell that to daily trust
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by yuzjet(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
saxywale:

hmmm. how did they know?. Was there CCTV footage to identify who the bomber was. That as well could be the head of one of the victims. This is barbaric. This image would surely be all over the internet portraying how Nigerians investigates a crime scene.

How am I supposed to know? Curbed it from Channels Television BBM Channel.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by ennon92(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Built2last:

My loyalty and patriotism is to Nigeria...My voter card is still open...If APC presents Buhari, Bingo! i am behind PDP. WE NEED TO GIVE THE YOUNGER GENERATION A CHANCE.

More over, this same democracy, Buhari seeks, he truncated in 1983, Had he allowed our democracy to evolve, we would have been almost 40 years in democracy.
I'm neither a fan nor a politician but its obvious that since the inception of democracy in 1999 with PDP @ d centre, we've not really moved forward as a nation blessed with both human and natural resources and what av u.
However, a president that av d love of his ppl @ heart would never thought of going for 2nd term inspite of the spate of bombings thereby leading to the killings of innocent souls on a daily basis. Its high time for other parties too tasted the power @ d federal level.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by ukandi1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
kennygee:
Na wa o, when will stories like this cease in our Country?

Do our Kids now have to go to school with armed soldiers?

we would have to train our children to kill and arm them with guns and weapons..
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Johnbosco77(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifaoni:
and some e-diots wil say geg is working. #fools
ifaoniiiiiii you be thiefff. u refused sending me my mtn data after u collected my money. IFAONI IS A SCAMMER!!!!!! don't mind his signature eee.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Built2last: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
ennon92:
I'm neither a fan nor a politician but its obvious that since the inception of democracy in 1999 with PDP @ d centre, we've not really moved forward as a nation blessed with both human and natural resources and what av u.
However, a president that av d love of his ppl @ heart would never thought of going for 2nd term inspite of the spate of bombings thereby leading to the killings of innocent souls on a daily basis. Its high time for other parties too tasted the power @ d federal level.

Hey bro, i disagree with you, other parties coming in to lead will only be acceptable to intellectual minds if they come up with an alternative development plan. Till today, i do not understand APC working plan...If you understand it, please educate me...OBJ, A man who had the chance to chat the good course for our development for 8 years loothed us dry and its same OBJ APC consults now and begs to join them...they lack ideology. Imagine the nonsense Lai mohammed said the other day. We will stop Bokoharam, we will negotiate with the real bokoharam when we take over power. So he is waiting to take over power to be patriotic. He has solution but evil desire for power will make him go quiet.

GEJ resigning will not end terror, Isis is in iraq, their president has not resigned, Syria, palestine and co where terror is more vicious has not resigned...you dont run away from problem you face it. Mind you America is fighting Isis and yet they are waxing stronger.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by justfree1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Job/work situation in Nigeria hardly gives people
enough time for anything else, except weekends
most times.
Most people would love to build an additional
income source but timing is the problem.
I just found a way we could build an additional
unlimited income source, part time even while we
are at work.
interested? send me a message.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by eightsin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
This got me laughing

Dalyricz:
Na wa oh BTW,How will they just take a Boy to
Primary school one day to resume
a new session wit them. Just his
2nd day in class they made
him the Assistant Class Monitor,
2weeks later, the Monitor died and
they made him the monitor.This same boy
got to
Secondary
school and in their SS3, he was
made the Deputy Senior Prefect
3weeks later the Senior Prefect fell
sick and died.He got to the University and
they
made him the Assistant class
Governor, the Class Governor just
slept one day and he didn't wake up
again and he was made the Class
Governor.
In their Final year, they made him
Vice president of the
Department; during a Riot in
school, they killed the President
and they made this Boy the
President of Zoology Department.
He graduated and started a
Lecturing Job, there he was still
made a leader.
he later ventured into Politics and
he became the Deputy Governor
of his state, but God save that
Governor,he didn't die, they
remove him and this man became
the Governor.
Later on, Baba Iyabo call him to become Vice
President,
Years later, the President Died, and
this Man became the President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Chairman of
ECOWAS
ready to
die.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by ennon92(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Built2last:

Hey bro, i disagree with you, other parties coming in to lead will only be acceptable to intellectual minds if they come up with an alternative development plan. Till today, i do not understand APC working plan...If you understand it, please educate me...OBJ, A man who had the chance to chat the good course for our development for 8 years loothed us dry and its same OBJ APC consults now and begs to join them...they lack ideology. Imagine the nonsense Lai mohammed said the other day. We will stop Bokoharam, we will negotiate with the real bokoharam when we take over power. So he is waiting to take over power to be patriotic. He has solution but evil desire for power will make him go quiet.

GEJ resigning will not end terror, Isis is in iraq, their president has not resigned, Syria, palestine and co where terror is more vicious has not resigned...you dont run away from problem you face it. Mind you America is fighting Isis and yet they are waxing stronger.
bro,the case there is different resigning is quite different from re-contesting,I don't think the iraqi president would wanna re-contest after the expiration of his tenure. Remember I never mentioned APC in my write up but only made reference to "other parties". I don't know what will take the ruling party to give power to other parties so far their intentions is to find peace @ all cost. We need not to jeopardize the lives of our citizenry as a result of political differences or wut av u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eugene Ohu Wins N90m Grant By Templeton World Charity - Virtual Reality Project / Federal Poly Bauchi Admission List / JAMB Speaks On Universities’ Cut-off Marks, Admission Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.