Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? (10952 Views)

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / Guys, Is This Appropriate? / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 06, 2015
Your maid has corrupted trust me, and you have to clear it up,i help my mum and my brothers wife to unzip there bra some thimes and i have't think like that now you want to run out of the house becouse she told you to help her unzip her skirt, see ur life
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Deputyvictor(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wat did you mean by discrete location?

She can only ask you to zip and unzip her top and the zips are always located at the back..
She can't ask you to zip her lower/down dress i.e her skirt and trousers. So wat is then the discrete location doing? Unless u have different mind set from wat she has for asking u to zip her upper dress...Wat did you mean by discrete location?

She can only ask you to zip and unzip her top and the zips are always located at the back..
She can't ask you to zip her lower/down dress i.e her skirt and trousers. So wat is then the discrete location doing? Unless u have different mind set from wat she has for asking u to zip her upper dress...
Wat did you mean by discrete location?

She can't ask you to zip her lower/down dress i.e her skirt and trousers. So wat is then the discrete location doing? Unless u have different mind set from wat she has for asking u to zip her upper dress...
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol, I was my mum's official zipper for many many moons.

Doesn't full-blown want to fvck you or anything, but deep down, her ogbanje spirit of exhibitionism is stirring.

She really just wants to be admired...and desired by the masculine.

...but the masculine takes...
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Justinzki:
Your maid has corrupted trust me, and you have to clear it up,i help my mum and my brothers wife to unzip there bra some thimes and i have't think like that now you want to run out of the house becouse she told you to help her unzip her skirt, see ur life

If skirt is involved, water don pass garri...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.