Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos (10229 Views)

Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Nearly Suffers A Wardrobe Malfunction In Body Revealing Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by fr3do(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
elobyobi:

They exist bro. Just not to things like eggs and nuts. I've live all my life in Naija, and I'm allergic to cobwebs. Yes cobwebs embarassed

Negro please! who doesnt sneeze when they are near cobwebs?
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
IAMBREEZY:
JayZ of course,this bítch seems so strange to me,too stupid to breathe.
Hahaha, Oh! C'mon, give her a break tongue, i think it's her husband's beards maybe they were kissing and, it rubbed all over her face lipsrsealed
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by elobyobi: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2014
fr3do:

Negro please! who doesnt sneeze when they are near cobwebs?

The pictures above, are they pictures of Solange sneezing? Huh, "NEGRO"?
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
mayapop:
Hahaha, Oh! C'mon, give her a break tongue, i think it's her husband's beards maybe they were kissing and, it rubbed all over her face lipsrsealed
LMAO...maybe but to be sincere i don't like her a bit,she's talentless,egoistic and full of herself,i hate women with the aforementioned characteristics,she's so disgusting,damnit grin
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2014
IAMBREEZY:
LMAO...maybe but to be sincere i don't like her a bit,she's talentless,egoistic and full of herself,i hate women with the aforementioned characteristics,she's so disgusting,damnit grin
hey! embarassed don't insult my solange!, i really love solange more than beyonce tongue, she is nice, but after she had a fight with Jay-z, i saw a different part of her, but nevertheless i still love her. she's talented, she sings and dances, that's a talent you know. She doesn't try to copy her sister, her music is different and outfit too kiss the best part of all, she is natural cheesy
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Did someone just say solange is talentless ? shocked
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
mayapop:
hey! embarassed don't insult my solange!, i really love solange more than beyonce tongue, she is nice, but after she had a fight with Jay-z, i saw a different part of her, but nevertheless i still love her. she's talented, she sings and dances, that's a talent you know. She doesn't try to copy her sister, her music is different and outfit too kiss the best part of all, she is natural cheesy
solange is crap if you know what i mean,she's the defination of crappiness,i knew she's a rude hoe,i don't know maybe because she ain't that popular like her big sister that's why she's so aggressive.the other day i wanna take a picture with her the bítch snubbed me infront of my homies i felt so humiliated,goddamnit! But i ne'er took it at heart though.i prefer beyonce a gazillion times more than solange because of her humility and kindness unlike her bitchy wayward talentless,stupid to breath sister,fvck solange. grin

1 Like

Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
IAMBREEZY:
solange is crap if you know what i mean,she's the defination of crappiness,i knew she's a rude hoe,i don't know maybe because she ain't that popular like her big sister that's why she's so aggressive.the other day i wanna take a picture with her the bítch snubbed me infront of my homies i felt so humiliated,goddamnit! But i ne'er took it at heart though.i prefer beyonce a gazillion times more than solange because of her humility and kindness unlike her bitchy wayward talentless,stupid to breath sister,fvck solange. grin
Easy, breezy! You really hate solange, Gossh! shocked lipsrsealed, Anyway! i don't think she cares about fame or even being in her sister's shoes and just so you know, some of beyonce's songs she wrote them tongue Wait a minute! did you say you wanted to take a picture with her and she refused grin Hmmm! where was that? tongue
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
adaobi123:
Did someone just say solange is talentless ? shocked
He's kidding grin
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
mayapop:
Easy, breezy! You really hate solange, Gossh! shocked lipsrsealed, Anyway! i don't think she cares about fame or even being in her sister's shoes and just so you know, some of beyonce's songs she wrote them tongue Wait a minute! did you say you wanted to take a picture with her and she refused grin Hmmm! where was that? tongue
that was in houston i remember vividly,it was actually last year when i was working on a project,i bump into her,i do had a crush on her when she acted johnson family vacation tho because she was so cute, cheerful and innocent unlike now that she's depressed and high on crack. grin
so i was like wow,this day gonna be a good day,i told my pal to take some shot with my camera then she started acting rude telling her bodyguard to push me away,that day wasn't funny,anytime i think about it i just feel that hatred balooning,i've ne'er been humiliated in my life before,and she's not the first celeb i've took pics with,fvck her besides it's not like she's an A-list celeb like her sister,i wonder why jigga didn't asswipe shít outta her in that elevator the nigga was just acting like a sissy, smiley
because he don't wanna tarnish his reputation,fvck reputation mehn.
that's why i like chris he dosen't take shít from any fvcktards,bet with me this marriage ain't gonna last it will only last for some days,i ain't playing mehn that's the fact and i said it on MTO.
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
mayapop:
He's kidding grin
i ain't fvcking kidding mehn,i still stand by my words that she's talentless with boring songs,you know those kind of boring song they sing at the funeral that's how it is. smiley
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by tpia6: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 21, 2014
IAMBREEZY:
that was in houston i remember vividly,it was actually last year when i was working on a project,i bump into her,i do had a crush on her when she acted johnson family vacation tho because she was so cute, cheerful and innocent unlike now that she's depressed and high on crack. grin
so i was like wow,this day gonna be a good day,i told my pal to take some shot with my camera then she started acting rude telling her bodyguard to push me away,that day wasn't funny,anytime i think about it i just feel that hatred balooning,i've ne'er been humiliated in my life before,and she's not the first celeb i've took pics with,fvck her besides it's not like she's an A-list celeb like her sister,i wonder why jigga didn't asswipe shít outta her in that elevator the nigga was just acting like a sissy, smiley
because he don't wanna tarnish his reputation,fvck reputation mehn.
that's why i like chris he dosen't take shít from any fvcktards,bet with me this marriage ain't gonna last it will only last for some days,i ain't playing mehn that's the fact and i said it on MTO.
Wow! she must have been so rude to you, so you have seen other celebrities like who and who? I have not seen one embarassed hoping to see one soon grin, Meanwhile, check out this video and see how adorable Solange is with her son, so cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqjmrAZEzU
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
Wow! she must have been so rude to you, so you have seen other celebrities like who and who? I have not seen one embarassed hoping to see one soon grin, Meanwhile, check out this video and see how adorable Solange is with her son, so cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqjmrAZEzU
true i have a friend who's a friend of swizzbeat,i've been with Dj muster the dude that produced kidink showme,i've worked with mikewillmadeit because i'm also a producer and some bigwig in the entertainment industry,i was also with Drake and wayne in the studio in 2010 we chatted for some hours,they were so cool we flowed well,you don't get to see musicians maybe because you stay indoors or you ain't living in cali or New york.
if you live in atlanta you may be lucky to meet T.i and tiny wink
btw i've seen that video,she ain't telling us something,she's so fvcked up.
cheesy
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
IAMBREEZY:
true i have a friend who's a friend of swizzbeat,i've been with Dj muster the dude that produced kidink showme,i've worked with mikewillmadeit because i'm also a producer and some bigwig in the entertainment industry,i was also with Drake and wayne in the studio in 2010 we chatted for some hours,they were so cool we flowed well,you don't get to see musicians maybe because you stay indoors or you ain't living in cali or New york.
if you live in atlanta you may be lucky to meet T.i and tiny wink
btw i've seen that video,she ain't telling us something,she's so fvcked up.
cheesy
cool! Now show me some pictures to make it more cooler tongue
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
cool! Now show me some pictures to make it more cooler tongue
pics? I don't post pics of me on a public forum,only if you want a PM with a pic attached
btw are you on instagram? i know you doubting me grin
but i'm gonna make you believe
wink
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2014
IAMBREEZY:
pics? I don't post pics of me on a public forum,only if you want a PM with a pic attached
btw are you on instagram? i know you doubting me grin
but i'm gonna make you believe
wink
ok, send em, I'm waiting grin
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by IAMBREEZY: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
ok, send em, I'm waiting grin
chillay let me get my laptop i'm on mobile atm. smiley
Re: Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
He's kidding grin

he better angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyindamola Ajomole, Face Of Nigeria World Winner, Covers VL Magazine / See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.