Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Forgotten Nairaland Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Forgotten Nairaland Password (569 Views)

Efficient Ways To Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password / How To Bypass Password On Laptop / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgotten Nairaland Password by tens4real(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls nairaland help me i join nairaland newly and anytime i want to log in i have to type my email adress and then a code will be sent to via my email it is after i type my the code that i can log in pls am tired of doin it like dat everyday i want to log in direct but the probvlem is dat i hav forgotin my password and even wen i log in i dont knw hw to view my password pls someone shul help me out pls
Re: Forgotten Nairaland Password by 4everisaac(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Was there no option for you to enter a new password? Were you not asked to reset your password?
Check it carefully.
Re: Forgotten Nairaland Password by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
OP, since you have forgotten your password kindly input ur email to the last column (you will see Reset your password) and a link allowing you to reset your password will be sent to your email... I hope this helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Linux DVD/CD In Nigeria / How to make N40,000 Monthly From Your Free Browsing Tweak / Server Restarting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.