Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Losing Virginity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Losing Virginity (1412 Views)

Some Things That Doesn't Change When You Lose Your Virginity / Losing Fat Belt For Men And Women Without Exercise Now Available In Nigeria / The Amazing Ability To Restore Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing Virginity by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
If a girl has been abused/molested at the age of 7,and she has never had sex since den ,will her hymen grow back? and can she still consider herself a virgin? she's 20 now

Pls pls mature responses,no insult
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why do I feel you're talking about yourself.
Well, you are no longer a virgin. Sorry about that. Hymen doesn't grow back even if you abstain from sex since 1966.
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Vessi:
Why do I feel you're talking about yourself.
Well, you are no longer a virgin. Sorry about that. Hymen does't grow back even if you abstain from sex since 1966.
Not me oo, ok
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
shokky24:

Not me oo, ok
Even the victim of the abuse would refuse to accept, you gots fear Nairaland.
Re: Losing Virginity by Thadford(m): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Wicked world!!! How on earth will someone do that to you Anyways, sorry for your Loss, grin
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Thadford:
Wicked world!!! How on earth will someone do that to you Anyways, sorry for your Loss, grin
I said it's not me,seriously it's not me ok
Re: Losing Virginity by Thadford(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2014
shokky24:

I said it's not me,seriously it's not me ok

All these Naira-Liars!!! Whu cares even if U are...or let's just say you are only being nice by soliciting for your friend. Still who cares
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hi there, first of all I extend my condolence to the victim, that experience must have been traumatic. The hymen can't grow back, she's no longer a virgin but can consider herself a "secondary virgin" since she's been abstinent.

Please ignore the guys taunting you on this thread, even if you're the one, I want to encourage you to keep being sweet. Lift your chin up ok princess, I don't want your tiara to fall *gives her a warm hug and a peck on the forehead*

Best of luck sweetie smiley

4 Likes

Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, first of all I extend my condolence to the victim, that experience must have been traumatic. The hymen can't grow back, she's no longer a virgin but can consider herself a "secondary virgin" since she's been abstinent.

Please ignore the guys taunting you on this thread, even if you're the one, I want to encourage you to keep being sweet. Lift your chin up ok princess, I don't want your tiara to fall *gives her a warm hug and a peck on the forehead*

So if Mercy the hottest prostitute in my hood decides to abstain from sex, she will automatically become secondary VIRGIN?
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
xcelsia:

Tnks

1 Like

Re: Losing Virginity by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

So if Mercy the hottest prostitute in my hood decides to abstain from sex, she will automatically become secondary VIRGIN?
just try to be nice for once.okay?
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

just try to be nice for once.okay?
I was not being rude. The question was as simple as it was.
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

Please live and let live, you're not perfect, remember no one is perfect smiley
Re: Losing Virginity by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
xcelsia:
Please live and let live, you're not perfect, remember no one is perfect smiley
Yeah. You're actually right.

1 Like

Re: Losing Virginity by wellnesshubng: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sorry about the experience the person might have had and also Sorry to say she can longer consider herself a Virgin as the hymen is a one touch material. Once broken, does not possess the power of rejuvenation and regeneration but the abstinence would go a long way in making her feel like a Virgin when she finally decides to have an intercourse cos she would feel pain and see a bit of blood from forceful tissue expansion and not from the hymen. What this person should be more concerned about is how to overcome the psychological effect of going in the act as her past experience may affect the sexual aspect of her relationship and later on, marriage.
If she begins to experience mental negativity to being intimate with her spouse, she should consult her doctor or better still, get a Therapist.

Best of luck to her.

(1) (Reply)

Painful Gum... Pls Help / Covid-19 Is It Worth Dying for here in Nigeria? Doctors and scientist only / Why You Should Urinate Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.