Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Important For All Corpers And Serious Business Students - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Important For All Corpers And Serious Business Students (649 Views)

Looking For Serious Business To Invest. / ... / In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important For All Corpers And Serious Business Students by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Are you a corper currently serving and :

- wants to have a business he/she can start while serving with little or no capital.
- don't want to ever worry about looking for a job.
- who is a serious business minded person.
- have business plans and would love a business to start now to be able to generate money to do your own personal business after service.
- would you like to work for 1- 3yrs and never have to worry about money or look at price tags

OR

Are you a student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria who:

- would to have a business you can run in school without taking much of your time (1-2hours daily is enough) .

-would u like to be financial independent and not have to ask your parents/guardian for money.

-would you like a business u can start with little money and never worry about getting a job

- would u like to become a business leader and teach your fellow students/friends to become their own sponsor also like u?

# NOTE : am not asking you to pay any money to me or buy any ebook or market any products.

If you fall within any of the listed category above and you are serious about taking charge of your financial life. Send you details( full name,school or youth service post, course/level for students, phone no, email address,sex.
Send all this details to mynehes@yahoo.com

I guarantee that for those who would respond to this call and apply to the amazing business opportunity I show to them,who would also follow and apply all guidelines given on how to go about the business would start maing over 100k in 3months or less and also over 500k naira between 6months or less. GUARANTEED
You can also add me on bbm via 2B4BB644
Or whatsapp :07030062838
Please if you choose to add me via this medium,dont just add and stay mute not stating why u added me,as I would delete u back immediately as I don't keep pple on my social media for decoration.
Thank you
To your success
Re: Important For All Corpers And Serious Business Students by mcvize(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
I recomend you should check this out
“21 exclusive campus-jobs that gets people talking about your brand” (DA eBook).

Now live to download for free which of cause is meant to empower student from financial shackle life and prepare them to face any unemployment in any country.

This eBook is meant for all those who are preparing to get into the high institution. Getting these resources will enable you to kick brokenness out of your life as a student and even when you are out of school you can still do something that will get you far from the labor market.
- See more and DOWNLOAD HERE>>>
http://campusbiz.com.ng/?p=580
Re: Important For All Corpers And Serious Business Students by tonytony208(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Am certain op is referring to MLM. That's how they all make noise. If it is true one will make 500k in 6 months, why not show us evidence of your own earnings; that is, if you have ever made 500 kobo out of your nameless biz opportunity?
Re: Important For All Corpers And Serious Business Students by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ Tony, u should learn to talk with respect cause u don't know who u talking to behind the system. Am not saying it's MLM or not but what if it is,does it mean people don't make money tru MLM,if you have done any form of MLM before and didn't make any more it's usually for 2 reasons:
- you were too greedy and u fell for a scam.
- or you weren't willing to learn what if takes to succeed and apply this things with determination and diligence.

For me, I know and have both lots of people who make good money from MLM very well and to name a few locally here who I have a close personal relationship with :
1. Jason Adekunle( a young man of less than 35 who makes over 4.5million monthly)
2. Moses hurricane ( in his mid 20s who makes over a million naira monthly)
3. Francis njoku ( makes about 5million monthly)

Just to name a few and you can Google this people.
So when people complain about MLM,its always surprises me,why don't u meet people who are making it and get close to them and learn and stop making such comments next time and so u also know MLM industry creates the
Re: Important For All Corpers And Serious Business Students by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
MLM industry creates the highest know number of millionaires annually than any other industry in the world. So get informed and not just make silly comments

* This is just to answer Tony,still not stating if it's MLM or not.

(1) (Reply)

69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Africa’s Financial Centre / For Sea Shippers(container Load, Groupage) / Modern Nigeria Like Our Colonial Era.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.