Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid (45692 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by tuffgongjo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
sluk:

And u must contact ebola there... grin
Hope u are not angry for correcting ya?
You don't "contact virus" but "Contract".

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by watered(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin grin grin To the lagoon grin grin grin
SuperMartins:
Nigeria..where re we headed??

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by igbsam(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigeria is fighting a silent war and we are all siting on our computers typing and claiming we know nothing cos we are schooling in france or kafanchan. Well, its only a matter of time before it all gets out of hand. We had better start preparing ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wish someone would spread the love and word of Christ to them now..

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Veckylord(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Evathyst:
Is ds d new trend of madness on nairaland?

Shake my head!
If u are d 1 on dat pics dam u are beautiful chia!!!!
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by udemzyudex(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Trailblazer1:
No matter the juju you use for protection, no body is immuned to death.

Lesson:
Atheists don't believe in God, but there Nigerian counterparts are afraid of juju.

They don't fear God but they fear Satan.
Go to ombatse in nasarawa and explain big bang theory to them. Then you will know that juju doesn't understand big bang theory.
Lol..the big bang theory is funny... I keep reading " how did it happen? We don't know,where did singularity appear we don't know" lol

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by charles0922(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bsc:
Everything said is real...am serving in Nasarawa eggon...Genocide rocks steadily....even today..fulani pple killing d eggons..
and ur still their,u must be superman
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
SuperMartins:
Nigeria..where re we headed??
To da 3million acres promised land my bloda grin
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by eunisam: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
For now,e no concern me. This is northeners killing northeners. So many militia groups,violence,killing in the ISMEL tribe.thank God am from the tribe of ISEAKIWE .very soon they will blame it on GEJ.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Evathyst:
Is ds d new trend of madness on nairaland?

Shake my head!

My dear d thing tire me sef too. Ppl overseas r being creative as time gets older, Nigerian youths r getting more stup1d undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by BUSHHUNTER: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
idumuose:
But their legal adviser said Baba Alakyo purported killing might have been cooked up by people who do not mean well for Alakyo.

Meaning that he is alive and kicking.

The only thing he's kicking is the bucket
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
After seeing this thread. The first thing I did was to check Nigeria map to see if Nasarawa dey near Benue State am serving at rite now n it turns out dey are sharing boundary. I don't understand these Fulanis. Thats how they attack Tiv ppl here in Benue Earlier dis year, killing scores until order was restored. I just hope this fight won't spread enter Benue and that fellow corper serving there plz I beg u, pack up and go home for now, you are not superman bro. Plz someone should tell me about this Baba alakyo and the Ombatse cult ppl. I reli wanna hear dia story. I have never heard of them
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
banki:
so much stories of death and violence.......................commander in chief no send he is busy with 2015
abi o
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Yujin(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
sunch:
It is quite unfortunate that this people could go to sleep with their two eyes closed after the massacre melted on the 75 members of our security forces. Even if it's going to take forever to execute, the dooms day would surely still come.
The secret service operatives poses as a fulani nomadis to gain access to this community and afterward unleashed terror on them when they least expected it. Mind you election is around the corner, and this group need to wiped out.
Imagine what this neanderthal wrote-
typical of the Hausa/Fulani, very cunning. Some of us can see through your craftiness and some day, others will see clearly through your smoke-screen.
@topic,
I sincerely hope Baba Alakyo is not dead.

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by experimentist: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Stelvin101:
After seeing this thread. The first thing I did was to check Nigeria map to see if Nasarawa dey near Benue State am serving at rite now n it turns out dey are sharing boundary. I don't understand these Fulanis. Thats how they attack Tiv ppl here in Benue Earlier dis year, killing scores until order was restored. I just hope this fight won't spread enter Benue and that fellow corper serving there plz I beg u, pack up and go home for now, you are not superman bro. Plz someone should tell me about this Baba alakyo and the Ombatse cult ppl. I reli wanna hear dia story. I have never heard of them
ombatse group is a cult but more like a terrorist organisation. They use juju to oppress the populace and they even killde about 75 security forces last year. They and boko haram are no difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by eleko1: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
undecidedthe one U write here nkoh,nah Taiwan abi?
mekadinho:
God, I ll continue to thank you for not making me a Nort..herner. Alaigbo Mma Mma. Can someone pls help interpret, I am actually schooling in Germany, and we don't speak or write English.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by LogicPower(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
mekadinho:
God, I ll continue to thank you for not making me a Nort..herner. Alaigbo Mma Mma. Can someone pls help interpret, I am actually schooling in Germany, and we don't speak or write English.

Your sentiments as in bold are quite understandable, considering the senseless ethnic and religious bloodshed that has been happening in the Northern part of the country, which is made even worse in recent years by the almost daily mass killings by the BH savages.

But the irony of it is that, just as you thank God for making you from the particular ethnic group and region you come from, it may surprise you to learn that despite all the challenges the North is currently facing, you would NOT find a single Northerner (whether Eggon, Fulani, Berom, Tiv, Hausa, Kanuri, Jukun, or others) who would EVER WISH he/she were born an Igbo, or any other tribe different from their own!.

And this is simply because, no matter what, each one of us feels equally proud and thankful to God for making us belong to our respective tribes, just as you are so proudly attached to yours, and rightly too. Besides, just as you see so much gloom in the North as a result of what is happening there at the moment, a lot of Northerners from these violence-ravaged areas, as difficult as their life might be, would still NEVER like to have anything to do with your dear 'Alaigbo Mma Mma', simply because they perceive the prevalence of far greater and darker evils there.

That is what makes our human diversity so amazing, if only we can learn how to appreciate it, and respect our differences and live with them, especially since none of us is responsible for where and how we were brought into being in the first place!.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Dez80: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
malele:
Northern Nigeria is running wild

*in will smith's voice*
Wild wild north
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by sunch(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yujin:

Imagine what this neanderthal wrote-
typical of the Hausa/Fulani, very cunning. Some of us can see through your craftiness and some day, others will see clearly through your smoke-screen.
@topic,
I sincerely hope Baba Alakyo is not dead.
It was a very painful situation for a group of militia to unleash terror on our security forces and nothing has been done till date. And if it is just how i imagined it, i would say, it is a well deserved attack, but done at a minimal to return again.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Ilekeh(f): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Niggas be getting killed by backward tradition.

Nigerians please wise up and get out of your caves cry cry

God punish anyone (outside of my family) that wants me to "reinvent" myself in Nigeria. Na which kain reinvention be that?

Reinvention of sufferers. embarassed
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
experimentist:
ombatse group is a cult but more like a terrorist organisation. They use juju to oppress the populace and they even killde about 75 security forces last year. They and boko haram are no difference.

I just Google it and read a full article about them. My head swell after reading it. Horrible things are happening in this country.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2013/07/09/ombatse-series-2-baba-alakyo
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by fr3do(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
igbsam:
Nigeria is fighting a silent war and we are all siting on our computers typing and claiming we know nothing cos we are schooling in france or kafanchan. Well, its only a matter of time before it all gets out of hand. We had better start preparing ourselves.

wow, I didn't know things have deteriorated to such an extent, here in Italy, Nigeria is hardly on the news.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by mkoabiola: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Juju don fail
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by experimentist: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2014
Stelvin101:

I just Google it and read a full article about them. My head swell after reading it. Horrible things are happening in this country.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2013/07/09/ombatse-series-2-baba-alakyo
I'm telling you
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Shankboye(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2014
frodobee:
They that live by the sword, dies by the same. Your juju will fail you one day, but my God will never fail you, Jesus is his name.
ok then, what happened to the pastor that died in the plane crash.. If u say Jesus no dey fail?

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Shankboye(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Shankboye:
ok then, what happened to the pastor that died in the plane crash.. If u say Jesus no dey fail?
forget Jesus or juju , d 2 na same.. If ur time never reach, e never reach

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2014
experimentist:
I'm telling you

I wanted to Imagine if Nigeria goes into another Civil/Ethnic/Religious/ Political war liver almost failed me. God will keep this great nation as a whole. Horrible and unspeakable things are really happening in Nigeria, my beautiful country. *sad* cry
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by InvertedHammer: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2014
frodobee:
They that live by the sword, dies by the same. Your juju will fail you one day, but my God will never fail you, Jesus is his name.
\
You people sef.

All those churches and Christians massacred in the North, who/what failed them?

Just say R.I.P to the dead.

BTW it is becoming very clear that black people cannot coexist peacefully whether in the developed world or in the jungle.

It is very sad.

/

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by mcmukoko12(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2014
No problem. He who kills by sword dies by sword

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / ‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.