Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid (45698 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
iamord:

No its a reward for being ignorant! Tribal! And hyprocrital
can u expanciate ((engrush)) further ?
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by koikoi2(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
They will all rest in hell fire.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
Curse the fulanis. Rip to the dead.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2014
frodobee:
They that live by the sword, dies by the same. Your juju will fail you one day, but my God will never fail you, Jesus is his name.
Ode!
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by iamord(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

can u expanciate ((engrush)) further ?
If you are familiar with history of the world and wars. You will know that wars and end of wars were made by people know to take drastic decisions . The north has been left underdeveloped for years and nothing has been done to curtail the religious and ethnic segregation in the country. Making it a good play ground for insurgency. Who is to blame for that? The problem is that a lot of blacks are intellectually inferior and lazy so anything that's above their thinking capacity is amounted to god's power. God will not. Come down and sole your issues. If. U can't use your brain and have the will and zeal for change. You will die in it.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Yungmilio2(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Ipledge:
Starting from Kwara up north,wahala...every region having north prefix.be north central,north east or northwest...even if there is north south
As if south west east no get wahala. The thuggery. Kidnapping. And confirm criminals
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by ask4slimjay: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2014
... the guy is nt dead. he'll show up soon.^O^
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Dereformer(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2014
SuperMartins:
Nigeria..where re we headed??

Disintegration Bro. Disintegration.

It has been prophesied long time ago and activities of recent times points to the fulfillment of that prophesy.

Get prepared bro.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Evathyst(f): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Stelvin101:

My dear d thing tire me sef too. Ppl overseas r being creative as time gets older, Nigerian youths r getting more stup1d undecided
Meself tire 4 ds our youths no be small. Little wonder dey still avnt bcom d leaders of d proverbial 2moro.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2014
iamord:

If you are familiar with history of the world and wars. You will know that wars and end of wars were made by people know to take drastic decisions . The north has been left underdeveloped for years and nothing has been done to curtail the religious and ethnic segregation in the country. Making it a good play ground for insurgency. Who is to blame for that? The problem is that a lot of blacks are intellectually inferior and lazy so anything that's above their thinking capacity is amounted to god's power. God will not. Come down and sole your issues. If. U can't use your brain and have the will and zeal for change. You will die in it.
so in one word north are behind their own problem.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2014
iamord:

so in one word north are behind their own problem ?

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by iamord(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

so in one word north are behind their own problem ?

Nigerians are behind their own problem!!!
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2014
iamord:

Nigerians are behind their own problem!!!
u re just talking man, tanx for d lecture
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Hamazz1: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2014
Collynzo9:
There is nothing good about it, if this is true and his deatj weakens the Ombatse cult, then the way has been paved for genocide on the Eggon tribe by Fulanis in colaboration with the state government.
The Ombatse group was actually formed to protect the minority Eggon tribe from Fulani and state government opression.
i wantd to b rude bt realised theirs no need..Eggon r the 2nd most dominant tribe aftr d Alago in nasarawa ste d deputy gov is eggon special advsr on security eggon govt house cheif of staff eggon n the commissioner of justice eggon n by saying d Ombatse cult was created 2protect d eggon tribe r u trying to legitimise d killin of more than a 100 of our security operatives if ds is hw u view thngs then legitimise d activities of boko haram since as they claim they only tryin to defnd there faith sorry to say bt ur post imbibes somthng sinister may b bigotry....
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Ajarney(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2014
What about the one in Sambisa...
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by waldigit: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Trailblazer1:
No matter the juju you use for protection, no body is immuned to death.

Lesson:
Atheists don't believe in God, but there Nigerian counterparts are afraid of juju.

They don't fear God but they fear Satan.
Go to ombatse in nasarawa and explain big bang theory to them. Then you will know that juju doesn't understand big bang theory.

Good one you have there. I have challenged them on several occasions on this platform to come to a south west village I can recommend and defy "magun" a local anti promiscuity charm. At least a simple logic can explain it that if there is no God then there is no Satan.
Little wonder I say again the Bible calls them fools!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by JEITO: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Fulani again They attack in southern kaduna, attack in benue, attack in plateau, attack in kwara, attack in onitsha, attack everywhere. undecided
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by iamord(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

u re just talking man, tanx for d lecture

Go an die in your religious hullabaloo
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by nagoma(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Blame everything on Fulanis. What have Fulani got to do with a killer pagan ritualist? Dere ris God oooo!!
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Mimisboygreat: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
mctons:

Pls stay there and NEVER return to Naija because we have been given state of health by WHO. Don't become the second Mr. Patrick Sawyer.

lol... Ok sir
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2014
iamord:

Go an die in your religious hullabaloo
and when I thought the fool is making sense, he showed me dat all he has shown me is a preamble from his stupidity and dumpness.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by iamord(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

and when I thought the fool is making sense, he showed me dat all he has shown me is a preamble from his stupidity and dumpness.

Ode a fool can't make sense. It shows u R dumb. Learn to put you sentences in order
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by ONYX5(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2014
SuperMartins:
Nigeria..where re we headed??
to your village
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Mclick(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Trailblazer1:
No matter the juju you use for protection, no body is immuned to death.

Lesson:
Atheists don't believe in God, but there Nigerian counterparts are afraid of juju.

They don't fear God but they fear Satan.
Go to ombatse in nasarawa and explain big bang theory to them. Then you will know that juju doesn't understand big bang theory.
bro you got it
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nzecorneboy: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yungmilio2:

As if south west east no get wahala. The thuggery. Kidnapping. And confirm criminals
boss how today?
My whatsapp mobile is low,
u can pass it to me tru P
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by shevi4mb(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
frodobee:
They that live by the sword, dies by the same. Your juju will fail you one day, but my God will never fail you, Jesus is his name.
Omg, anoda confused soul....naming God and will still later claim its d son's name...i wonder hw u guys even assimilate on nairaland..
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:
God is only showing him he is only the one to be feared and he has the capacity to capture the strongest, dreadest, most influential and powerful man.
God I bow down for u

FU,CK YOU AND FU,CK YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION! BASTARD.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
frodobee:

FU,CK YOU AND FU,CK YOUR DEAD JEWISH goD and F,UCK YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION! BASTARD.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rexxie:
Wish someone would spread the love and word of Christ to them now..

FU,CK YOU AND FU,CK YOUR DEAD JEWISH goD and F,UCK YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION! BASTARD.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
experimentist:
ombatse group is a cult but more like a terrorist organisation. They use juju to oppress the populace and they even killde about 75 security forces last year. They and boko haram are no difference.

F00L they are not opressing their own people. THey are just protecting their tribe from external aggression, both by Nigerian millita and by Fulani ba.stards.

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

FU,CK YOU AND FU,CK YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION! BASTARD.
are u among those that escaped from yaba left yesterday ?
cus ur behaviour is dat of a mad man that need a lot of checkup, mental asylum is where you are destined to be.
ode, oloruburuku, asiere, Omo onirankiran.
wetin concern with ur believe, na d death wey kill you mentor go waka come to kill u, ur children, parent and families that believe in wooden creature..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / The Nigeria Police: 1947 Vs 2018 / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.