Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid (45706 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

are u among those that escaped from yaba left yesterday ?
cus ur behaviour is dat of a mad man that need a lot of checkup, mental asylum is where you are destined to be.
ode, oloruburuku, asiere, Omo onirankiran.
wetin concern with ur believe, na d death wey kill you mentor go waka come to kill u, ur children, parent and families that believe in wooden creature..

fu,ck your dead jew worshipper. slave! idol worshipper! MADMAN!

dan banza! shege! fvck off!
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

FU,CK YOU AND FU,CK YOUR DEAD JEWISH goD and F,UCK YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION! BASTARD.

i know i aint a good boy but i sure know i serve the Living and Almighty God and not da,as you know it,goD that got eyes but yet blind,mouth but as dumb as ever and ears but yet as deaf as a croc....and hey, do you know why stuppid and fooolish jackarsse men bear them (man made ugly images)on their heads and shoulders? its because they cannot move an inch..
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER..

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
iamord:

Ode a fool can't make sense. It shows u R dumb. Learn to put you sentences in order
even when clueless Ve clue in it so dump nigga like u too make sense for @least 0.004%.
hmmmmm u even know you aren't making sense.
last bullet.
go and upgrade ur head to knowledge 5.0 then we can talk cus our discussion is like talking to a toddler
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by holatin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

fu,ck your dead jew worshipper. slave! idol worshipper! MADMAN!

dan banza! shege! fvck off!
stop I told you to always brush ur teeth before talking to elders.
Bad habit
Last bullet
when you eye don open that u are serving things dat can talk, eat then you can get back to me fish brain.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by banki(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is the same man that killed over 50 police and sss and our govermnrnt did nothing to him......

In nigeria under gej

We reward murders thieves lawleds people as long as you support mr president
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by iamord(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

even when clueless Ve clue in it so dump nigga like u too make sense for @least 0.004%.
hmmmmm u even know you aren't making sense.
last bullet.
go and upgrade ur head to knowledge 5.0 then we can talk cus our discussion is like talking to a toddler
See this mofo talking
What the 4k did u just type here
U shot your self in the foot by showing the nairaland family that your brain is heavy. Laden with saw dust. What a shame.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dereformer:

Disintegration Bro. Disintegration.

It has been prophesied long time ago and activities of recent times points to the fulfillment of that prophesy.

Get prepared bro.
Lolz..am prepared..av always been..my only fear is I donot know which country to follow after d brkup
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
hawk05:
Syria sir.
shuoo..abed oo..that's too much to pinpoint for us
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
hawk05:
Syria sir.
shuoo..abeg oo..that's too much to pinpoint for us
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

To da 3million acres promised land my bloda grin
Lolzz grin u sure say u no be boko so..ur moniker strong oo brotha

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
watered:
grin grin grin To the lagoon grin grin grin
lolzz..na only u dey go lagoon my brotha
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by lumeneng22: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Alakyo or alakura? another brand of murderer groups springing up again from the same northern region. Destruction continue oil money will be used in re building if APC win the election.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
My gut tells me that this is revenge from the SSS, for killing their gys back then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:

stop I told you to always brush ur teeth before talking to elders.
Bad habit
Last bullet
when you eye don open that u are serving things dat can talk, eat then you can get back to me fish brain.

shut the fvck up.

If you are an elder, then behave like one.

fool of the highest order. Atleast I know I am worshiping the GODS through idols. but as for YOU!

YOU WORSHIP A DEAD JEW! A MAN!

Filthy man-worshipper!

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by Rayscell: 12:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Umbatse killed more than 100 police+Sss the police were ambushed, I was in lafia and a friend working at DASH confirmed the no, nothing happen because Labaran maku is baba's son, the eggon people have been bullying other communities but this time they hit the fulani and believe me fulani will not forgive them.

I say well done to the fulanis' they gave justice because for a group to waste over 100 policemen within a week and the president refused to act on it means the president give no damn about them so he gave their wives 1million each but the fulanis' value their lost souls and have no millions to give the relatives.

So they take revenge for their loved ones.

I can't blame them though.
Re: Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid by experimentist: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

F00L they are not opressing their own people. THey are just protecting their tribe from external aggression, both by Nigerian millita and by Fulani ba.stards.
Na lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.