Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz (3051 Views)

Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks / Cute Selfies Of Some Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by satinosdiary: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Poko babe, Tonto Dikeh is one celebrity who loves her pet and refers to them as her children. She even says she has it all..The family she wanted.. she shared some cute photos of she and her pets, Jiff and Jazz a.k.a Biggie. More : http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/11/proud-mama-tonto-dikeh-shares-cute.html

Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by sexyglow(f): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
You look alike?

1 Like

Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
sexyglow:
You look alike?
well well
Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by chrislu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nice neat dogs.
Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by frodobee: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls Sir/Ma I lost my way, I am sorry who is Tonto Dyke? I just came back back from France.

1 Like

Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by sexyglow(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lacomus:
well well
hehehehe
Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
frodobee:
Pls Sir/Ma I lost my way, I am sorry who is Tonto Dyke? I just came back back from France.
lmao @ your pic, na so e suppose be na!! The girls voiced out her frustrations, the guy was forming superman and so was dying in silence....

@Topic, I just pity the cute nose of that puppy, hope the tea/coffee isn't hot
Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by axortedbabe(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wat am i doin here...
*dust my legs, catwalk outta thread...
Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by frodobee: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
bestestgirl:

lmao @ your pic, na so e suppose be na!! The girls voiced out her frustrations, the guy was forming superman and so was dying in silence....

@Topic, I just pity the cute nose of that puppy, hope the tea/coffee isn't hot

Still on the matter, you didn't answer my question. If na woman now, volunteer answers go plenty.
Re: Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz by Abbey2sam(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2014
chrislu:
Nice neat dogs.

ajebo dog....

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Beating Herself Up / Sexy! Ini Edo Shows Off Beautiful Skin In Skimpy Outfit (photos) / They Give BET Award To Africans In Front Of Empty Seats - Dencia Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.