Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (48957 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nobleval:
like seriously? And what would you call a girl that believes everything a guy tells her nowadays? An id:ot?

No an innocent/naive gal who believes in the goodness of others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Is what? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Is what? cheesy
hehehe...nothing to worry about. Just that he doesn't post in Politics section sad
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

No an innocent/naive gal who believes in the goodness of others.
really?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nobleval:
hehehe...nothing to worry about. Just that he doesn't post in Politics section sad

He does!

Romance, Celebrity, Family, Politics and Religion.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by churchboy004(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=andromida post=28101731]

You know we humans are not all same there are people who are more adventurous, free spirited than others, copy cats, and what have you they want to try everything some get burnt and some just ride on and make the best of their experiences the good the bad and ugly.

I have seen some super good girls who got used, getting used happens even as i am a great believer of personal responsibility stuffs happen to decent folks.

As to your wishes if it was perfect i have fears we would be bored silly.

U act as if u hav nevr seen guy who pays bills, buy jewelries, shop and even do assignment for ladies with d hope dat d lady love dem. But are friendzone at last, whaatt do u call dat? But do men complian abt benn used?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

He does!

Romance, Celebrity, Family, Politics and Religion.
Owk...So how's the Mr Nairaland thing going? smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nobleval:
Owk...So how's the Mr Nairaland thing going? smiley

Lol. I don't know.
I'm only voting.

I'm not popular on this section. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. I don't know.
I'm only voting.

I'm not popular on this section. smiley
but you're everywhere though. So which section are you popular on?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nobleval:
but you're everywhere though. So which section are you popular on?

I'm everywhere because I follow Lala.

Check my profile= Diaries, Religion and Education.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Average Nigerian girls know nothing but marriage, that's why they sob whenever a guy dump them.
You will see a girl in her late twenties doing anything(both good and weird), to please a guy because of marriage.

A Nigerian girl would rather marry than to be hardworking.
It's cool that we now have women who don't depend on any man or allow what society would say get to them.

That's a perfect woman.

Its what they have been fed na. By parents and the society. The society is all about ladies getting married at all cost, reducing their purpose in life to just marriage. Even Nairaland here, people still make such statements. When a lady is independent but single, dnt you see them mocking her still? They say she isnt a complete woman if she aint married. Thats why u see a lot of du.mb ladies around. It only takes a lady who knows what she wants to strive to be different from the typical naija babe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by GoodFaith: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
will1am:
It's annoying when some ladies use such words. undecided
A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values and NOT--sluttiness, and other character traits.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Nigerian women are simply unworthy of commitment.They are washed up party girls, who spent their attractive years drinking and sleeping with every good looking douchebag that hit on her.When she realizes her looks are starting to fade,only then does she start looking for a sucker to rope into commitment.By then she is nearly worthless as a wife and mother.
If you ain't got good qualities,you should be expecting to get humped,pumped and dumped nearly every time...
NOTA BENE --I am not a sexist. undecided
"A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values"
Good values and morals
Not lying and secretive b
He just used her for kids-----excuse for all the foolish
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lie to get into her pants? For real?
Then she probably wanted the pants gotten into.
__Are you trying to confirm the stereotyped idea that girls give their 'factory' for material gains?

@ OP: It isn't general...it happens mainly in relationships where s*x and money is the root of it. Some girls believe that s*x is actually a guarantee for the guy to stay loyal.
__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this.

Which kind pictures you use as dp so ? Bwahahahahahhahahhahaha roflwkmd lwkmd I don laf so tey water dey commot for my eyes

hmmmmmmmmmm we are trying to put an end to self-service and here you are uploading a picture that would trigger self-service.. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:

Which kind pictures you use as dp so ? Bwahahahahahhahahhahaha roflwkmd lwkmd I don laf so tey water dey commot for my eyes

hmmmmmmmmmm we are trying to put an end to self-service and here you are uploading a picture that would trigger self-service.. Lwkmd

lolz...like it joor.
Na me and my husband grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nice comments
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Dbestmax(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.
Nne hav I not fulfilled my promises I can't dump u. 8yrs don waka we still dey carry go!!!

grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Dbestmax(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lie to get into her pants? For real?
Then she probably wanted the pants gotten into.
__Are you trying to confirm the stereotyped idea that girls give their 'factory' for material gains?

@ OP: It isn't general...it happens mainly in relationships where s*x and money is the root of it. Some girls believe that s*x is actually a guarantee for the guy to stay loyal.
__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this.
Wait ...u dey d team
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

I'm everywhere because I follow Lala.

Check my profile= Diaries, Religion and Education.
Hmmm..nice one. I had a diary before the data loss. After the "tsunami" I thought it wasn't worth it...never started another.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by bustyhelen(f): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
i must hav benefited both sexualy, financialy and odawiz so y shld i boda at being dumped? i can as wel dump hm b4 he does
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:49am On Nov 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Durh! If a girl is hardworking, no guy will ever lie just to get into her pant.

Only lazy girls who depend solely on the guy money, would cry foul later on.
You are funny mehn!!!!
When guys chop both the hardworking ladies ponmo and money.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:42am On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

You know we humans are not all same there are people who are more adventurous, free spirited than others, copy cats, and what have you they want to try everything some get burnt and some just ride on and make the best of their experiences the good the bad and ugly.

I have seen some super good girls who got used, getting used happens even as i am a great believer of personal responsibility stuffs happen to decent folks.

As to your wishes if it was perfect i have fears we would be bored silly. smiley
You re so real and in touch with the world.

As long as relationship is concerned anybody can get used or dumped, the most secretive place we have in this world is "human heart", you never can tell what the other person thinks or plans for you. Count yourself lucky if you ended up with your first love. If you don't want to experience being used and dumped better not engage in and romantic affair which of course we all know is very difficult these days.

Go to romance section and see how boys are not smiling about this friend/brother zone of a thing. Or how a certain guy will patiently wait and date a girl for years until she gives up that punny. And the way they gloat and gist their friends about it can be heartbreaking. Girls feel bad because guys have more advantage in relationships, they move on faster than girls. They do the picking, selection and wooing at will while girls will wait patiently for good guys to come along (blame the society that made it so). Reason I always tell girls not to waste time with guys that treat them like options because there will be time you will look back with regrets and no man will be ready to toast you whereas the guy that wasted your time still have lots of sweet sixteen to pick from.

@Op, The question should be, WHY DO SOME GUYS DERIVE JOY, GLOAT AND TELL SILLY STORIES AFTER EATING A GIRLS PUNNY.

To me,when there is a break up I don't count sex as a loss cos I did it wholeheartedly. The only regret I have is wasting my precious time with someone who doesn't deserve me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Inferiority complex ...fact
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their our pants they promise them us the world and donH't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Because that's how being 'dumped' for no apparent reason feels like.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by coolvitus(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Don't mind them very unserious ppl.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by madridguy(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Morning to all NL.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by passionate88: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Double standard of the Nigerian Female

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by feamtrik(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
It's so common for women to make such comments whenever a guy decides to end an affair with them:
"You think you can use and dump me", "he used and dumped me"?

What do they really mean by" use and dump "?

Is it that the guy had sex with her and left her? If yes, didn't she enjoy the sex too? Is it only the man that enjoys sex? If it's because of it, I don't think it's right to claim that a guy used and dumped a girl.

More so, the girl must have enjoyed lots of money, outings, clothes, jewellery, including sex while the relationship lasted, so why cry foul when the guy decides to end the affair by claiming that the guy dumped her after using her.

I haven't heard where a guy claimed that he was used and dumped. Only women say that.

Babes what do u mean by being used and dumped?

Guys has a girl ever told you that you used and dumped her?
. Dont mind that useless comment ladies do come up with when it comes to breakups,,,when u re not a tissue paper that they use and dump..and bsides,hw do u present ursef in that ur relationship...it depends anyway...once the fucker is tired of the fuckee,they breakup

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by youngvizzy1(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Who will ever agree that she was used and dumped They say this just to cover up shame grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by msmon(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Why must we always blame the guyz, girls also 'use and dumbed' guyz and I have more than two instance.

Basically, I think has to the with our mentality, the belief that whatever happen in a relationship is masterminded by the guy.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Cos to a lady dating is a means to an end, n not an end it itself. So anything short of d final end, which in most cases range from marriage to material gains dependin on d lady is termed 'using n dumping'.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.