Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (48932 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Sunshinelady(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.
. Chop knuckle!
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by cupidhero(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Maeblaq:
so all dis while dat u' ve been running away frm dose precious opportunities,aw av been coping with ur sexual lifeabi u dey self-service
There is always another chick willing to give it up and go her way, a silver tongued dark adonis lie me can't be tied down. when you a beautiful boy these girls come at you in numbers while some wanna stay for long which ain't my style.if you play your cards well i'm sure you won't need to play her BF or man before she gives it up. i'm a fineboy,having a girl is a must weda i like am or not.I hate lies. a huge percentage of humans self service once in a while even you that asked me this might just be a chronic m*********r. all is fair in love and war.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
sleek82:
thats a good piece u wrote there but wasting ur time shouldnt even be ur regret....as it would only make u a beta person and increase ur knowledge. I bliv ur regret should be....if after those years you look back and noticed you learnt nothing from the experience then u could say it was a total waste of ur time. Since you cant tell the best man from afar, you are bound to waste time in searching for one....ur first pick could be d answer or vice versa
You are right thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by cupidhero(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Maeblaq:
so all dis while dat u' ve been running away frm dose precious opportunities,aw av been coping with ur sexual lifeabi u dey self-service
i'm a man and not a boy,only boys self service,if the heat gets toomuch there is always some naive girl you can fool. as long as you are not living with your parents getting a girl to make out with is as easy as ABC. i'm a go getter bro,there is always girls that wanna give it up without being your GF. plus i never said i didn't have a GF currently,i realy liked her thats why i couldn't do it to her knowing i would leave her immediately we do that. money over everything still.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol,I'm a changed man and I stopped selling dreams to chics.[/b]These days I just keep it real (sometimes too real), and once I see through for who she's. Rather than sell her a dream, I just keep it moving. A lot of these chics are fake and phony, they love big dreams lol.

[b]However, there is absolutely nothing bad in selling dreams to chics that love dreaming big, and exist in their own grandiose fantasies.
It is either you play smart or end up being the victim. And being a victim is a sin.

Changed you said? Its their fantasies you musn't be in it. This change a recent thing? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by dennywayne1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
but to leave person no be bad thing na..... if God no join una together nkor, u go force urself make him marry abi.
the talk sound stupid and bored, any gal wey tell me dat one eh, i go throw am for sanko straight.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

Changed you said? Its their fantasies you musn't be in it. This change a recent thing? cheesy

Lol, if folks are perpetually domiciled in fantasies, what other way is better to get in there, than be part of it? And you can only do that by selling them a dream lol.

Nah, I have been a changed man for time. I tell chics the end game from the get-go before they get in too deep. Like these days I just tell chics that I'm not mentally in a space where I can deal with relationship cos I'm self-centered and I only care about myself. And what you see is what you get. If you understand, it is cool. But knowing is complicated. But if you can be patient, who knows what is going to happen, if it is meant to be? Lool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, if folks are perpetually domiciled in fantasies, what other way is better to get in there, than be part of it? And you can only do that by selling them a dream lol.

Nah, I have been a changed man for time. I tell chics the end game from the get-go before they get in too deep. Like these days I just tell chics that I'm not mentally in a space where I can deal with relationship cos I'm self-centered and I only care about myself. And what you see is what you get. If you understand, it is cool. But knowing is complicated. But if you can be patient, who knows what is going to happen, if it is meant to be? Lool

You mustn't be part of their fantasies, you can create yours or establish your own fantasies selling them a dream is not the problem, selling a dream you can't bring to reality is the problem.

Good to know you know "knowing" is complicated maybe you give them reality checks from time to time lol but they won't hear anyway. Patience is no virtue in this instance given that its a game of nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by omoiseselagba: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.
this man deserves a BOTTLE OF ALOMO BITTERS
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by omoiseselagba: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Durh! If a girl is hardworking, no guy will ever lie just to get into her pant.

Only lazy girls who depend solely on the guy money, would cry foul later on.
MOST OF THE TIME
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

You mustn't be part of their fantasies, you can create yours or establish your own fantasies selling them a dream is not the problem, selling a dream you can't bring to reality is the problem.

Good to know you know "knowing" is complicated maybe you give them reality checks from time to time lol but they won't hear anyway. Patience is no virtue in this instance given that its a game of nobody knows tomorrow.

Well, staying away from their fantasies is somewhat impossible cos men are the hunters. Also, conversely, men (not manginas) don't create fantasies - they create their own reality in women's fantasies. And when you are the hunter, you need a few tricks up ya sleeves, to be efficient. That's where the dream-selling comes in. Dreams chics can't refuse lol.

Anyway, life itself is a game and our survival is a game about the survival of the fittest. It is competitive and you've to be fit to survive and to be able to make the best out of it.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by shomutuski(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
will1am:
It's annoying when some ladies use such words. undecided
A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values and NOT--sluttiness, and other character traits.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Nigerian women are simply unworthy of commitment.They are washed up party girls, who spent their attractive years drinking and sleeping with every good looking douchebag that hit on her.When she realizes her looks are starting to fade,only then does she start looking for a sucker to rope into commitment.By then she is nearly worthless as a wife and mother.
If you ain't got good qualities,you should be expecting to get humped,pumped and dumped nearly every time...
NOTA BENE --I am not a sexist. undecided
. Ever since I joined nairaland, this is the first comment that I'll say has been very incisive, spot on, thought provoking in every way. You hit the nail on the head with a BANG!!! God bless yah brains. Bitches aint loyal. I had a babe like that we dated for bout 4months wifout doin the thing. I broke up wif her and she told me I dumped her even when we were dating I was buying her stuff. Abeg how I take dump am oh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, staying away from their fantasies is somewhat impossible cos men are the hunters. Also, conversely, men (not manginas) don't create fantasies - they create their own reality in women's fantasies. And when you are the hunter, you need a few tricks up ya sleeves, to be efficient. That's where the dream-selling comes in. Dreams chics can't refuse lol.

Anyway, life itself is a game and our survival is a game about the survival of the fittest. It is competitive and you've to be fit to survive and to be able to make the best out of it.

Don't know how true that is but a man has to do what he has to do as long as he does not harm others.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by LINKINPINKY: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚! Mayb bcus...........dey did alot 4 d guy.....d spend money and risk deir life 4 dem and also had sex millions of time wit dem.........and smtimes dey might tink dah dey are going 2 get married.....ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚! Funny question..
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lastpage: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Girls can only be used for sex,money etc if they really want to be used,but wen they say "you used and dumped me",they want sympathy and probably for their partner to stay.

You are right on the button!

If a girl says "he used and dump me".... she has just entered the VICTIM MENTALITY mode!

She is trying to appear as a "victim" so as to curry sympathy and make the guy look like bad person ...with th sole objective of taking further advantage the guy!

Have you never seen a lady slap a guy, only to "burst into tears"... claiming "he made me do it" and thereby trying to exonerate herself of blatant assault?

Its all a clever ploy of manipulation.
It works most time sha.

Lastpage!
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by akanbiaa(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
It's quite unfortunate I have seen a girl that keeps asking for things from a Guy that takes her so serious and she later dumped him she called h she wanted to visit him and that he should send transport money and when he did she. Locked his numbers these is a girl he has been dating for over a year although no sexual relations, I also know of ladies that will be buying things for guys and even connect them to have good jobs and give them sex but yet they don't end of marrying such they avoid her and look for another girl to enjoy with and settle with so it's so complicated only God knows why these is so snd why can't the serious guy meet the caring ladies?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by GoodFaith: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
What about a woman that lack " honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity, wholesome values , morals, secretive and manipulative"
If u tell her I am done
She run to the world to tell the world that she dump U-------------What a FOOL
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

No she wont give in if you just meet her and tell her you want to hit it but you know what there are girls who are slutty and will even get turned on by your directness look for those also there are prostitutes for men they don't need to con a girl to give it up. Use prostitutes and pay! different kind of prostitutes sef high class, low class, roadside ones, runs gals anyone that suits their fancy but you men won't because you like it free, disease free, you want the illusion of romance and love, this is why you lie. Men like to think they are above doing cheap hoes but want to devalue the good gal who gave up her prized possession in hopes of satisfying her darling.

Ok. Heard you
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

Don't know how true that is but a man has to do what he has to do as long as he does not harm others.

However, when others are out to hurt his feelings by residing in fantasies - what do you expect him to do? Lol

Just tell folks what they want to hear, that is the easiest formula to winning lol.

Android, can I sell you a dream? I think I still have a few dreams left. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by GoodFaith: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tabh:
Reason I will always ask ladies to liberate themselves. All these stupid guys around are not worthshit.
You don't have to f##k him to please him,do it to please yourself. Buy some good stuffs for yourself and be happy. When you feel Hot again,call him over and end it there. You can then face your own normal business.
Love is a sham for those that care to know.
Really?
Okay
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

However, when others are out to hurt his feelings by residing in fantasies - what do you expect him to do? Lol

Just tell folks what they want to hear, that is the easiest formula to winning lol.

Android, can I sell you a dream? I think I still have a few dreams left. tongue

Their life, their fantasies nobody hurt you joor.

You mean lie?

Humanoid my reality looks good you can't beat it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

Their life, their fantasies nobody hurt you joor.

You mean lie?

Humanoid my reality looks good you can't beat it. cheesy cheesy

So android, you want more male humanoids to turn homoerotic, no? Lol. Selling a dream is the easiest way to get some, don't knock their hustle lol.

I don't tell lies, only chics lie. I just wanna sell you a dream you can't refuse. A dream to make android shatter the iOS semi-monopoly, and put ya total package on the map lol.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
SirShymex:

So android, you want more male humanoids to turn homoerotic, no? Lol. Selling a dream is the easiest way to get some, don't knock their hustle lol.

I don't tell lies, only chics lie. I just wanna sell you a dream you can't refuse. A dream to make android shatter the iOS semi-monopoly, and put ya total package on the map lol.

I want more masculine real men i like men that way so more of them please. cheesy

I get lying is the cheapest way to get some just sad though.

Only chics lie? you just told a lie cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:

I want more masculine real men i like men that way so more of them please. cheesy

I get lying is the cheapest way to get some just sad though.

Only chics lie? you just told a lie cheesy

Well, masculine real men create their own realities, and if it happens to fall into the space where chics create fantasies. That doesn't diminish their masculinity. However, only manginas create fantasies like chics. grin

You can't call it lying, it's like a pseudo-hustle, but selling a dream is the name of the game.

Anyway, android, I don't know how to tell lies - I'm Muslim in my outlook and telling pork(ies) is haram. grin I just quoted that "women lie" from the tune, "Deuces." And most women live and die by lies...honesty is sacred amongst women folks. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by domwis25: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Most lady does nt kwn they have value,dat is why they fall into dat victim. guys always appreciate lady with value
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.ahhhhhhhhhh"yawns" Boring
. Not funny also. Do normal nd reply my pm.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by wisdompraise(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Nice one brother!

Is because of some ladies's selfish interest that's why they are been used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Fourwinds: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

guy dis ur comment make sense die. girls can ask for recharge cards daily from different dude and expect d dude not to ask for d content of d pant. y cannt dey give demselves life
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by dopedealer(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
hapiness44:
no offence please..I hope you have a sister!

^ no i no get o...na only me waka come
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
OP in answer to your question
I want you to view it this way
Age weighs unequally on the sexes,a woman brings her youth and a man his money into a relationship
A woman"s youth is fragile and diminishing resource so if she invests 2yrs in a marriage/relationship and then gets rejected by the man........
She has given up a valuable asset that is unequal
In other words the man gets everytin and the woman nothing from this arrangement
As far was honesty, integrity etc goes in a relationship
Men are the worst offenders
When caught they say they are testing the lady, so who tests the men?
Men have and will always tell stories( 100% lies) to get women
Remember they are always older and wiser,,,,, they know all the tricks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by joshrare(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Truth be told, if purpose is not defined what do you expect?

By my own rule it is wrong to date a girl for than 15months, think about this,
You dated a girl for 5yrs. During those days you had sex once a week. Calculate this for the next five years you will see that the so called pot of honey underneath isn't going to be that honey. That's an excuse for the ladies cool

Now my questions
1. My guy dated this babe for 9 yrs and the babe dumped him,luckily for him he's married now.I met the guy and the babe in 2008 cohabiting only for them to be separated in 2012. Now,the babe is giving me deep green light. What do I do? Guess I chop and clean my mouth grin grin cheesy

2. This babe left me last year june, now she's calling me everyday..Am definitely going to use and dump her grin grin

Pls don't blame me!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by delishpot: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Same reason men complain when a woman leaves them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.