Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown (3391 Views)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by mikron(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
I laugh in vernacular, these South Africans are daring the African Champions o. calling us all sorts of names because of their new found form in the qualifiers, ok o, wednesday no far again, we go know who be landlord and tenant that day, they call themselves Bafana Bafana (the Boys the Boys), we are the SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA, the African champs, the land is green, let the battle begin. below are their comments with some from Nigerians.

Lebuso
Steven Keshi said South Africa will never beat Nigeria in his lifetime, as long as he is a Nigerian coach.

Msheke let's break the record, and make him drown in his sorrows........

We need him to be re-dismissed( ba mokobe hape)

In you I believe msheke

Let's make Nigeria to miss qualifiers in their own backyard

Mamelodi Machine
This Nigeria Drug Masters...

Mamelodi Machine
This Super Chickens will be brutalize.......................

latinoh
SHAKES PLZ KEEP THIS NIJIES QUITE FOR NOW PLZ BRA SHAKES....I BEG YOU N I TRUST THAT U CAN DELIVER .

Nebo03
Congo did it very simple in Nigeria why not us? Though I would like to keep Nigeria below us and went to punish dem hard in AFCON knockout stage if we beat dem now dey wouldn't feel much pain dan in Equatorial Guinea..!!

Otherwise Am happy to see my Nija brothers blogging again in numbers, atleast der 's light at de end of de tunnel......!!

Majeryza
Der r sum pigs here hu behave as foreigners,dy r hurtng cos deir donkeys r no longer dominating Bafana statng 11.Mareta lena

Professor
these nigerians are forever farting in this block. .they promised us a marginal score when they visited us few months back but failed to score a single goal

now after a fluke win against congo they come and run naked in here mxm

ayusman16
fluke goals against Congo? Are u alright?
So we don become mates now abi? No worry Wednesday is not far.

FKN Fearless
We must do our selves a huge favour and stop Nigeria from qualifying coz they're much more dangerous during the CAF tournaments.
#ForeverFearless

ayusman16
how do you intend to do this? Is it not the same Bafana Bafana that even our Lagos Selected will humiliate?

bricardo
He he he! Don't blame Mikel obi or Keshi s favoritism when u lose.

paulvictor643
ur conquerors @ d peak of eir football etiopia wz humiliated by who during d qualifyin stages fr d lst wrld cup, simply put sa dnt ve d class to beat naija

paulvictor643
sa will lose eir unbeaten record period, too much noise jst like d congolese fans, jst wait n c an inspired naija on wed, shld ve won dt match in capetown bt sa didnt, beware of a naija side dt wnts to get results

we ve got match winners frm d defence to d attack too mch boasting will only add to d margin we'll dish out on wed by God's grace

KING75
We will Make sure these Nigerians doesn't defend their cup!!

AnselemJOnyeke
keep on dreaming SAfricans before u wake up from ur sleep, it 3points to nigeria then u will start crying again. why must u hv sooo much confidence for ur non tested team yet?

Ambitious_Khosi
U r the 1s who are going to cry.we r going to abuse you in your new small stadium(atleast this time we are going to play in a decent stadium away in Nigeria).Know this;you are not going to EG dude,start making peace with that

Henrynwn
The SAfricans are making too much noise but rightfully we see them in the category of Malawi, Zimbabwe , Botswana etc the second graders of African football. It's also nice to see they have qualified without hosting let's see what they bring to the table in January.

Juda Scaliot
Do us proud Bafana Bafana and beat this Boko Haram

Ambitious_Khosi
@Juda Scaliot Our boys are gonna kil these immoral drug dealers,rest assured.They are not going to EQ

Khosi 8 champ
He has done it with the under 20 now doing it with the senior team now beat those boko Harames n send a message to the rest of African teams that you mean business

nkombose ka baba
Those druggies need to get a beating.they are too arrogant and I'm sick of them.call me xenophobic if you like but majority of nigerians have contributed a lot to crime in our beautiful land

ayusman16
gullible south africa... nigerians dont do drugs; we only sell to stupid people to take

Ambitious_Khosi
Its about time that we beat these drug dealers.this time,it is gonna be the most painful defeat they have ever felt, since it will be against a team they thought they are gonna walk over,and finally,because their dream of defending their title in EQ will be dead and buried.
Bafana,let's go and rock that over-populated country.I believe in you

TsonoM
Calling Nigerians drug dealers is as idiotic as somebody calling south Africans rapists our even HIV positive patients. We also have horrible stigmas but this ignorant generalisation is childish. Show some sort of maturity.

FrankT
It will b tough winning against them , but boy I will throw a party for myself if that happens

FrankT
No sir , jst facing reality not to put my hopes too high u saw how narrowly BB managed a draw here at home

SuperMario81
I am very safe where I am and my two young girls aged 12 & 13 are not in danger to be kidnapped by some very barbarian in the name of religion to be made sex slaves at such a young age.

NAIJA NINJA
Dude you have no business with boko haram,but with criminal that keeps shooting you guys for cellular,dude..

Khosi 8 champ
Despite all the defeats Nigeria went through in this tournament but this one on Wednesday will be the pain full one knowing that it is the game that wil take them through n but all to find that we are giving them a run for their money with a 2-0 defeat
a time for SA to rule is now n can never be postponed

masese4khosi
Coach . Please do us one last favor . Beat these loud mouths and disqualify them. We are tired of always being reminded of the past. I'm waiting for Jali, Serero, Manyisa and Masango to mesmerize those dunderheads. Congratulations in advance to you guys for beating Nigeria in their own background.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/50373/shakes-mashaba-eyes-strong-bafana-team-vs-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Matttthew(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Love this#
Love this#

This is a situation where ur enemies make noise like empty drum....Co's Of ya success

My success will be a Blow like dis n become a headline for my foes.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
lols
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by hazyfm: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
WHO CARES?

1 Like

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chai.
We go beat them sotey na still our own TB Joshua go do deliverance for them.

Make them come na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Oklander: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Noise makers! I no blame una!
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Randerl: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
No probs. They should come along with 2 score handkerchief per player. They will need it during and after the match.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by stevnwigw1: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
They don't type good english, why?

1 Like

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by DRealGeesam(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
South Africans are the world's number one noise makers. No wonder the noisy vuvuzela is one of their contributions to humanity.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by fitzmayowa: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bunch of empty drums...

In oshio baba's voice SA Go N Die...
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by nigerianvenom(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
That's how wale12 - that Ghanaian he goaat created a thread telling us that we'll lose by 3-0 to congo,only for us to thrashed congo mercilessly while his under performing ghana team was humiliated by common uganda.
SA's case will be worst

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by gunuvi(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
they are correct in reverse.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by fr3do(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
We will beat them, they would burn those characteristic fats around their tummies.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Mustack: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
sh we collect something from them ni?
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Young03(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
hazyfm:
WHO CARES?
i wish i cud adress ds super eagles..if u miss d ball,pls dnt miss d leg.atleast even if dey win us wch dey cant let most of their players go wt serious injuries dt wil stop dem from goin to guinea
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
the drug dealers is d one that is kinda hurting me,hw i wish i can really change such expression.... like seriously it really hurt..... even one of my SA friend(a female) put the same expression on me.for about after 8months we met on one socila media i told her i want to have 1 or 2 investments in SA that how can she help, what she said in reply was touching........ few months back i showed her my wedding invitation for her to know that some Naija females are hardworking and decent................ embarassed very painful
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by CoretGistBlog(m): 12:37am On Nov 18, 2014
chai see noise *spits* .. dis people sabi make mouth o

*clears table *

madam abeg kill one goat, bring 2 gallons of shekpe..i go need am on wenesday. thank you

but just in case :-/

dis land is not for sale...beware of 419 and andyblaze
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by ROCKJ1(m): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Wednesday is not far away.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Hope they know how hungry lions behave? We're waiting for them tomorrow. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 18, 2014
penquin:
the drug dealers is d one that is kinda hurting me,hw i wish i can really change such expression.... like seriously it really hurt..... even one of my SA friend(a female) put the same expression on me.for about after 8months we met on one socila media i told her i want to have 1 or 2 investments in SA that how can she help, what she said in reply was touching........ few months back i showed her my wedding invitation for her to know that some Naija females are hardworking and decent................ embarassed very painful
To hell with that your friend. yes! We sell drugs n the f..kin rapists (south africans) take the drugs. U shld hv asked her whether she has been to mexico or colombia.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by AceOfDiamonds(m): 3:14am On Nov 18, 2014
One cannot even brag about the SE defeating SA by a wide margin anymore...but one thing is for sure - It'll be mighty difficult for SA to defeat SE!
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by M4gunners: 4:54am On Nov 18, 2014
All i can say is JUDA SCALIOT e no better 4 u for dis ur comment. Calling us Boko Haram cheii cheii cheii shakau e no go better 4 u and ur boys 2.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
To hell with that your friend. yes! We sell drugs n the f..kin rapists (south africans) take the drugs. U shld hv asked her whether she has been to mexico or colombia.
you can't understand now.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2014
wait....... i checked bro website as he said they are number 1 in rape cases..
S.H.O.C.K.E.R As South Africa Leads World In Rape Cases
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by M4gunners: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2014
penquin:
wait....... i checked bro website as he said they are number 1 in rape cases..
S.H.O.C.K.E.R As South Africa Leads World In Rape Cases
What did think b4!Why did you think they have the highest number of HIV infected people in the whole Africa?
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by AceOfDiamonds(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Its a case of having a log in your eye and removing the speck in another's.
The same SA is in no position to query Nigeria at all...thats a country so smothered by indecency/molestation that women rape men!

God Help Us!
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
penquin:

can't understand what?
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2014
M4gunners:
What did think b4!Why did you think they have the highest number of HIV infected people in the whole Africa?
ehnehn i did not know before.... buh all the same buh d drugs names they call us is kinda paining me cus they all believe every naija are drug dealers which are not meant to be..... what should mexico be saying afghan, peru colombia and co.....

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/blog/0754/7-countries-where-drug-lords-lord-it-over/
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2014
penquin:

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
can't understand what?
How i feel when they call us names
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by M4gunners: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2014
penquin:
ehnehn i did not know before.... buh all the same buh d drugs names they call us is kinda paining me cus they all believe every naija are drug dealers which are not meant to be..... what should mexico be saying afghan, peru colombia and co.....

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/blog/0754/7-countries-where-drug-lords-lord-it-over/
Next time reply you friend with this. Whenever there's demand, they must be ssuppy.Tell them they are all junkie, that's why naija sale to them. When they stopped using it, naija will stop selling too.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2014
M4gunners:
Next time reply you friend with this. Whenever there's demand, they must be ssuppy.Tell them they are all junkie, that's why naija sale to them. When they stopped using it, naija will stop selling too.
you just don't worry now i know the source of everything.... buh me not getting that investment really hurts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mikel The New Jj Okocha? / Sani Lulu Has Been Impeached By NFF Board: Breaking News / Sure 2 Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.