Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,180 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown (3373 Views)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Mustack: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2014
AceOfDiamonds:
Its a case of having a log in your eye and removing the speck in another's.
The same SA is in no position to query Nigeria at all...thats a country so smothered by indecency/molestation that women rape men!

God Help Us!

are you serious woman molest man. that's pathetic
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by MduZA: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2014
stevnwigw1:
They don't type good english, why?

because you find it difficult to read their English...or their English is heavy for your level of reading

2 Likes

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2014
penquin:
How i feel when they call us names
ewwwwwh! I feel you dear, you need to form thick cover. Let the country without a sin be the first to cast a stone....just as we humans re not perfect , no country is an island, every nation has its own shortcomings. Don't mind those rapists
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
As it may be, south africa is not a country to reckon with when it comes to soccer , as a matter of fact they re impotent, but their white masters re doing well in Rugby( wat kind of game is dat).
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Emmysteve(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Soccer playing countries are talking, South Africans too are talking. Mtchheww
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by robosky02(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2014
wait 90 munites in uyo wil

silence them.

no maid challenges his master in his own house.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by MduZA: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
As it may be, south africa is not a country to reckon with when it comes to soccer , as a matter of fact they re impotent, but their white masters re doing well in Rugby( wat kind of game is dat).

mind you ,SA won the 1996 African cup of nations,came second in 1998,third in 2000...played in 1998 and 2002 world cups and hosted the 2010 edition...therefore with this little information your assertion is hogwash
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Andyblaze: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2014
CoretGistBlog:
chai see noise *spits* .. dis people sabi make mouth o

*clears table *

madam abeg kill one goat, bring 2 gallons of shekpe..i go need am on wenesday. thank you

but just in case :-/

dis land is not for sale...beware of 419 and andyblaze

grin grin wetin i do all of una for this site?
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2014
MduZA:

mind you ,SA won the 1996 African cup of nations,came second in 1998,third in 2000...played in 1998 and 2002 world cups and hosted the 2010 edition...therefore with this little information your assertion is hogwash
1996? quiet my friend! That was when your white masters were still running de game..mark fish and co.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by AceOfDiamonds(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Mustack:

are you serious woman molest man. that's pathetic

Hard to believe...but it does happen undecided
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
ewwwwwh! I feel you dear, you need to form thick cover. Let the country without a sin be the first to cast a stone....just as we humans re not perfect , no country is an island, every nation has its own shortcomings. Don't mind those rapists
now u re calling dem rapist again.... #smiles dhis lyf sha
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by MduZA: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
1996? quiet my friend! That was when your white masters were still running de game..mark fish and co.

if you Nigerians regard white people as masters,that's your own Nigerian enslaved mentality....you enjoy writing things you don't even have clue of,it shows that you people are very much frustrated....if you think mark fish is the only genius to happen in our football,check out the boy with the armband tomorrow...
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
MduZA:

if you Nigerians regard white people as masters,that's your own Nigerian enslaved mentality....you enjoy writing things you don't even have clue of,it shows that you people are very much frustrated....if you think mark fish is the only genius to happen in our football,check out the boy with the armband tomorrow...

hahahaha! I laugh in "vuluvulu", am i right with the word? the name doesn't ring a bell. Which league does your boy with the armband plies his trade? referring to frustration, we nigerians don't panic at all. If you south africans re not frustrated, i don't see any reason dat will warrant you to travelled down here just to disgrace yourselves Does it occur to u dat this is nairaland n not randland, if there's smth like dat. We sit jeje for our domot una carry una wahala come. Finally, congrat on the fluke you guys won in 1996, you shld thank us for not partaking in dat tournament, of course u know wat wld hv happened.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by MduZA: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
hahahaha! I laugh in "vuluvulu", am i right with the word? the name doesn't ring a bell. Which league does your boy with the armband plies his trade? referring to frustration, we nigerians don't panic at all. If you south africans re not frustrated, i don't see any reason dat will warrant you to travelled down here just to disgrace yourselves Does it occur to u dat this is nairaland n not randland, if there's smth like dat. We sit jeje for our domot una carry una wahala come. Finally, congrat on the fluke you guys won in 1996, you shld thank us for not partaking in dat tournament, of course u know wat wld hv happened.

SA tops the group,meaning we are a better team

closed case
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Wisdytech(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
AFCON 2015: Where To Get Tickets For Wednesday’s Super Eagles Match In Uyo - Sports - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2002236/afcon-2015-where-get-tickets
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by vandalZA(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hackin:
even now we have white players in bafana bafana, we have black players in rugby they even won two world cups........! So wena what are you talking about?
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by RSA(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
In my next life I hope God doesn't punish me for my sins and sent back as a Nigerian.
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Antell95(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wisdytech:
AFCON 2015: Where To Get Tickets For Wednesday’s Super Eagles Match In Uyo - Sports - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2002236/afcon-2015-where-get-tickets
stop misleading pple
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by Antell95(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
RSA:
In my next life I hope God doesn't punish me for my sins and sent back as a Nigerian.
slave!

1 Like

Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by dotna(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2014
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by modextus(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
RSA:
more like saying I'll love to come back in my next life as a slave (south African). grin
Re: Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown by kamantan(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fine we accept dat u topped d grp in d quAlifiers bt I bet u SA won't mAke it to d second round in EG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) / Who Is The Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers? / Sunshine Stars Crash Out Of Champions League!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.