Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? (2951 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / My Experience This Morning / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
I have noticed this particular trend for quite a while now. Some times it seems as if everyone loves me when i go out, people stare at me..smile at me, everyone greets me with so much love and respect, people go out of their way to assist me, girls flirt with me and i cant help but feel like a king. And after a while i go out and it seems as if the magic charm is broken, nobody stares at me as much, nobody greets me nobody acts as if i am special , and i cant but wonder what has gone wrong!! Then out of the blue the loves starts again, and after a while dissapears again!! Please what is happening, i have tried to make sense of it, linking it with almost everything but trust me its like a spiritual thing, has nothing to do with what i am doing at the time its happening. I have a friend that said he experiences same thing. Please who else experiences this strange thing?? And what really do you think is happening here?? Pls share

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by farano(f): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
*grabs seat*
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
lols... honey! it happens sometimes. I know it sounds weird and crazy.. but it happens, even with me. maybe u meet diffrnt type of people on ur second outing.. or maybe u looked n dressed better on the first outing grin . don't let it bother u sweetheart smiley u are a king whether people pay attention to u or not ok cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by naijaboiy: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Walahi if I talk say I understand wetin this guy type up there then make una call me LINUS sad

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by aristocrazzy: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guy you need spiritual intervention and psychiatric
treatment.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
nawa oh! so this kind thing dey bother person?
op, i give up on you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Evina(f): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Walahi if I talk say I understand wetin this guy type up there then make una call me LINUS sad

Honest, you took the words right outta my mouth. Me self na LIENA go be my name. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Etetejake(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

If u don't understand better look for another topic or go to sleep. it is not a must to comment.

op, it is same with me. I don't understand or know y it is like that. Don't worry about it, u r a king.
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by adepiero: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
They smile at you when you are loaded and properly dressed and they frown at you when you look like garbage and don't have a dime undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by naijaboiy: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Etetejake:

If u don't understand better look for another topic or go to sleep. it is not a must to comment.

op, it is same with me. I don't understand or know y it is like that. Don't worry about it, u r a king.
Why this one dey put am for head grin

Abeg HBP dey kill o cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

Honest, you took the words right outta my mouth. Me self na LIENA go be my name. cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha gringrin

Does that name even exist?
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by balogundayo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ur great grandma in the village is still on ur matter...

Buh that's none of ma business!

one, trust me... No regrets please vote Naijaboiy in the Mr Nairaland contest http://www.nairaland.comnaijaboiy
He's the one jere...
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by balogundayo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ur great grandma in the village is still on ur matter...

Buh that's none of ma business!

trust me... No regrets please vote Naijaboiy in the Mr Nairaland contest https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy
He's the one jere...
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Matttthew(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Here too#
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by jashar(f): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmm. After much thought and consultation,I have come up with a possible reason why this is so.
It's like you have a strong self perception that projects on people and it determines how they see you @ the moment.
How do you feel about yourself when everyone is all jolly, happy and also when they are reserved around you?
I feel that when you feel good about yourself,it exudes out and people are drawn to that. But other times,how do you feel?
My thuts...

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by mployer(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
It is called approval addiction. It is a psychological condition where the emotional state of the patient is dependent on the feedback from people around him tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Medunah: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
*scratches head* errmmm, ok
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Evina(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hahahahaha gringrin

Does that name even exist?

cheesy cheesy well what can I say...you inspire the creativity in me wink
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy well what can I say...you inspire the creativity in me wink
i'm flattered embarassed
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Cwaya(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
mployer:
It is called approval addiction. It is physiological condition where the emotional state of the patient is dependent on feedback from others tongue

Oga No Vex, Explain More ?? embarassed
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by tpia6: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
mployer:
It is called approval addiction. It is a psychological condition where the emotional state of the patient is dependent on the feedback from people around him tongue

This would make a great thread on its own.

Could be the list of "ways in which people decide to mess with your head".

@ op

Is your topic not based on that movie just coming out?
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Evina(f): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm flattered embarassed

smiley what's going on with the contest? Haven't read anything new. Update please wink
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by maaft(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
the feeling is mutual. happens to me too

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by MisterLongman(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
undecidedundecidedundecided
soccerinfo9ja:
I have noticed this particular trend for quite a while now. Some times it seems as if everyone loves me when i go out, people stare at me..smile at me, everyone greets me with so much love and respect, people go out of their way to assist me, girls flirt with me and i cant help but feel like a king. And after a while i go out and it seems as if the magic charm is broken, nobody stares at me as much, nobody greets me nobody acts as if i am special , and i cant but wonder what has gone wrong!! Then out of the blue the loves starts again, and after a while dissapears again!! Please what is happening, i have tried to make sense of it, linking it with almost everything but trust me its like a spiritual thing, has nothing to do with what i am doing at the time its happening. I have a friend that said he experiences same thing. Please who else experiences this strange thing?? And what really do you think is happening here?? Pls share

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by kelvindim(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
So I made research and found out . . .

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Mimisboygreat: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yaba yaba yaba yaba yaba yaba
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Probably becos of ur dressing,first impression etc.
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:

smiley what's going on with the contest? Haven't read anything new. Update please wink
yea we have another round tomorrow...

I think 5 contestants will be evicted.

I'm shaking embarassed
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by austine4real(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
I dey ontop olosho dey fvck i wll comment later
Op do u av N2500 there make join am?
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Fabdedon(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

I think 5 contestants will be evicted.

I'm shaking
i dey ur back
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by FLAWLES(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Have u tried asking ur grandmother or dat babe u dump?
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Its the law of attraction - the law of love. Happiness is infectious, so is love. How people treat you is radiated by you. Its physio-magnetic energy. You need to learn how to radiate it all of the time. Learn how to control how people treat you with just your thought energy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Overcoming Low Self Esteem / My Ex Is Pregnant For A Random Guy And I Am So Happy! / Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Receiving A Call From A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.