Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? (1072 Views)

Beware Enemies Of Israel; Israel Now Has Laser Beams / Blacks Are Educated To Feel Inferior - Dr Bedford Umez / Are Blacks More Fixated On Colour Than Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by princekevo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2008
I was browsing through the youtube and i came across this message from a black American pastor to his congregation.I was really shocked that such a message should come from a black pastor(not a white) against the first Black,african american president.I thought this should have been a been a great honour to us blacks and a time of thanksgiving to God for answering our prayer.
Actually i sensed some atom jealousy from this message.
Share the video with me.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJc6uczdhE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJc6uczdhE0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by blackspade(m): 3:02am On Nov 28, 2008
lol, who is this "we"? I'm not Black American, nor do I follow that idiot pastor clown.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by NegroNtns(m): 3:17am On Nov 28, 2008
I thought this should have been a been a great honour to us blacks and a time of thank[/b]sgiving to [b]God for answering our prayer.

What was the prayer??
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by princekevo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

What was the prayer??
The prayer of all the blacks race that their voice should be heard in high places.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
princekevo:

The prayer of all the blacks race that their voice should be heard in high places.
How about the other races? Do you think the blacks are the only one being discriminated against?
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by princekevo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

How about the other races? Do you think the blacks are the only one being discriminated against?

Please can give me an example of other race that is being dicrimimated against as the black race? Atleast i could be educated on that.
Am a black and i have lived among few other races and in one occaission or the other i tried to find out their their views and perception towards an average black person.So i know wht am talking abt when i say that black seems to the only race that suffers more of discrimination.Other races might as well, but is nothing to equate with black race.
Anyways i dont dispute the fact that most of it is also as a result of our ways of life.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
princekevo:

Please can give me an example of other race that is being dicrimimated against as the black race? Atleast i could be educated on that.
Am a black and i have lived among few other races and in one occaission or the other i tried to find out their their views and perception towards an average black person.So i know wht am talking about when i say that black seems to the only race that suffers more of discrimination.Other races might as well, but is nothing to equate with black race.
Anyways i don't dispute the fact that most of it is also as a result of our ways of life.
Obviously, blacks are not the only ons being discriminated against, like I said before.
Hispanic are stereotyped as thugs, or they can't speak correct english (esp. in S. Fl).
Middle easterns are terrorists
Asians as snobs
etc. just like blacks are stereotyped to be criminals or uneducated.

Now, don't you think people act upon this stereotypes. Don't you think other race have to face difficulties as much as we do? The world is not jus about blacks anymore. Sure, I hope we keep continue climbing the crystal sairs, but c'mon, am like. . . .so sick of hearing black this black that.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:57am On Nov 29, 2008
Another fool using religion to deceive people.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by princekevo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Obviously, blacks are not the only ons being discriminated against, like I said before.
Hispanic are stereotyped as thugs, or they can't speak correct english (esp. in S. Fl).
Middle easterns are terrorists
Asians as snobs
etc. just like blacks are stereotyped to be criminals or uneducated.

Now, don't you think people act upon this stereotypes. Don't you think other race have to face difficulties as much as we do? The world is not jus about blacks anymore. Sure, I hope we keep continue climbing the crystal sairs, but c'mon, am like. . . .so sick of hearing black this black that.

Like i said before, i dont dispute the fact there are other race being discriminated .But the truth still remains that even the races you mentioned above sees themselves and believe that they are better than us. Though that is not wht we should dwell and depend on, but to strive on proving to them that we are the better and the most blessed race on earth.Cause that is my own personal believe as a black.
well i thanks you for you opinion.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2008
princekevo:

Like i said before, i don't dispute the fact there are other race being discriminated .But the truth still remains that even the races you mentioned above sees themselves and believe that they are better than us. Though that is not wht we should dwell and depend on, but to strive on proving to them that we are the better and the most blessed race on earth.Cause that is my own personal believe as a black.
well i thanks you for you opinion.
and most blacks don't think they're better than other races?

Well, I think it's an individual's desire to feel superior. It shouldn't be misinterpreted as a racial tension.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by savanaha: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
Umm. . . when you said pastor I thought you were being serious. Then you further explicated that the pastor was a youtube pastor. Pay attention a youtube pastor angry with the president elect, Obama, then I knew it would be Manning opened the youtube thing and it was crazy lunatic Manning foaming at the mouth. THe man is a joke and no one pays attention to him except for those as confused if not more confused than he is. By the way his congregation are those 4 people standing behind him and they are always the same people with different outfits or a nasty wig to pretend that they are in church. I think this guy is into comedy but no one is laughing.
Re: Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? by princekevo(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2008
savanaha:

Umm. . . when you said pastor I thought you were being serious. Then you further explicated that the pastor was a youtube pastor. Pay attention a youtube pastor angry with the president elect, Obama, then I knew it would be Manning opened the youtube thing and it was crazy lunatic Manning foaming at the mouth. THe man is a joke and no one pays attention to him except for those as confused if not more confused than he is. By the way his congregation are those 4 people standing behind him and they are always the same people with different outfits or a nasty wig to pretend that they are in church. I think this guy is into comedy but no one is laughing.

Lol i think you are right.the guy must be a confused one.

(1) (Reply)

Iceland To Get World’s First Gay Leader / Obama Is A Sellout. Blacks Should Not Support Obama / E-mail Scammer Prank Call,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.