Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them (2256 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why / How To Create A New Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by Seun(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2005
We've all been there before - sometimes, you have an incredible idea for a new topic but you don't have the knowledge, expertise, confidence, or willingness to start the topic. Here's a thread where you can post your ideas for new topics and others can go ahead and start them on your behalf. These are my suggestions:

- How do you know that you're ready to start dating?
- Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage?
- Which Nigerian Tribe Do You Admire the Most, and Why? [in the body: apart from yours]
- Nigerian Forums - Review and Comparison
- Business: Equip your Customer-Facing Employees For Excellence.
- Are Women in Love More Pragmatic Than Men In Love?
- Where Do You see Yourself Five Years From Now?
- Why Do Women Always Say They Want "Funny" Men?
- Ladies: What Physical Features In Men Turn You Off?
- Men: What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off?
- Good Digital Cameras Available in Nigeria.

You are invited to go ahead and start new discussions using the above topics. Make sure you search first to make sure that the topic has not been started by someone else.

If you have an idea for a new topic, please feel free to post it here so others can use your idea to start new topics and make nairaland a more interesting place to be online!
Re: New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by Blackpride(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2005
I chatted with this girl and I am wondering is it possible to fall in love because I think I am in love. What do u guys think.
Re: New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by Oracle(m): 3:35am On Dec 01, 2005
you're already in love with a girl u chatted
with online, that sounds wierd
well i believe u really have to know someone
face-2-face before the question of love arises
so. i mean u dont know this girl ur only fed by
the information she gives u and u have no choice
but believing so man think again
Re: New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by Mystique(f): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2006
Internet romance - doesnt work for me grin
Re: New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by shawna(f): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2006
my topic ideas

best love making songs

Things guys will say just to get in your pants

Ladies: Describe your ideal man

Fellas: Describe your ideal woman

What kind of mother do u plan on being

What are the best money making careers out there

What are your pet peeves

Name the Top Ten things u can't live without

How do u want to be remembered when u die

When u die do u want to be cremated or buried?

What are your views on men who date or marry women 20yrs younger or older than they r

Most annoying songs
Re: New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by styrax(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2008
Seun

any new idea, its been years you posted that
Re: New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by manmustwac(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2008
BRING BACK ALMOND JOY!!!!!!!!!!!

am thinking of starting a topic which will be more like a petition to bring back the notorious almondjoy. She's bin banned from nairaland incase u don't know, but she's already back under a different name.
Re: New Topic Ideas - Add Yours or Use Them by Vicrobor(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2011
nothing is new under the sun.

(1) (Reply)

Old Niraland Vs. New Nairaland / Amazing Before And After Transformations / Strictly Lagos State Model College, Badore (2005 Set)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.