Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Would You Do This For A Loved One? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Do This For A Loved One? (921 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This For A Loved One? by hydeka: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
The man in the picture is using himself as a 'bridge'.
Would you do this for a loved one say your wife/husband/son/daughter/brother/sister?

Re: Would You Do This For A Loved One? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Give more tips to what that means please. Thanks.
Re: Would You Do This For A Loved One? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2014
hydeka:

The man in the pic is using himself as a 'bridge'
Men have always been bridges to women in the true sense of it.
Re: Would You Do This For A Loved One? by ifyalways(f): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2014
How much was he paid?

In cash or kind?

cheesy
Re: Would You Do This For A Loved One? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2014
So, you mean to tell me that that girl I'm seeing with long legs can not "jump and pass" that gutter abi? That gutter wey 10 year old pikin fit jump pass easily. Mtcheewww.

See as the mumu boy really lie down like didirin. Looks like a scene in a movie titled "Love in the slum" grin
Re: Would You Do This For A Loved One? by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Phema:
So, you mean to tell me that that girl I'm seeing with long legs can not "jump and pass" that gutter abi? That gutter wey 10 year old pikin fit jump pass easily. Mtcheewww.

See as the mumu boy really lie down like didirin. Looks like a scene in a movie titled "Love in the slum" grin
Lmao! You got bad mouth!!
Re: Would You Do This For A Loved One? by pretydiva(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
D man is Jst being foolish. Wats there,dat d lady can't cross? Is he dat luv pass

(1) (Reply)

It Seems All These Yellow Girls Are Mad,forgive Me. / Couple Spends $50K To Choose Baby's Sex / Who Was The First Person You Called In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.