Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! (11177 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Karleb:

Firstly, Sexkillz and Oggugua is the name of two once upon a time romance section moderators who were madly in e-love.

Secondly, I thought you said Godmother is the only orieja in your jollof rice?

Thirdly, k.

Lastly, when did you join NL.
Na wa o.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Roozzaay(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:
1. Bororojo
2. OmarBah
3. MissMeiya
4. AfricanApple
5. EnlightenedSoul (actually nah she has a fiance grin) ArtanK

Bororojo, OmarBah, ArtanK, CamNewton4Pres, Pagan9ja and Roozzaay are my hang out brothers. The types of brothers I would play video games with (if they do play video games) and hang out and go and get girls with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Scratch what I said about getting girls I'm not like that in real life, though I should become that way grin

I do play video games, actually dat's my second gf, LIBRARIANSHIP is number one. The scratching part; girls with fantastic feet uh?

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Godmother(f): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

Na wa o.

There's no wa o. Lol . We are just online friends, nothing more.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2014
obayaya:

Soon bro!!! very soon..
Goodluck in your exams.

Ariyke hi.. I'm fine.. how are you?
Goodluck to you too

Veeey, What happened to the old moniker?
Hope you're good?
Chief. I just needed a change o. It's even possible i'll change for the third time sef undecided (buh I promise that will be permanent if I actually do so).

I am good sir. I hope you are too.

A lot is happening o. We go gist when I finally settle down and get the chance to come Online more frequently.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:
1. Bororojo
2. OmarBah
3. MissMeiya
4. AfricanApple

Bororojo, OmarBah, ArtanK, CamNewton4Pres, Pagan9ja and Roozzaay are my hang out brothers. The types of brothers I would play video games with (if they do play video games) and hang out and go and get girls with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Scratch what I said about getting girls I'm not like that in real life, though I should become that way grin

cheesy The feeling's mutual!

2 Likes

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by ArtanK(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:
1. Bororojo
2. OmarBah
3. MissMeiya
4. AfricanApple

How good are you at FIFA? grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
ArtanK:

How good are you at FIFA? grin

I'm alright at FIFA 14, I haven't tried out FIFA 15 lollllll
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Roozzaay:

I do play video games, actually dat's my second gf, LIBRARIANSHIP is number one. The scratching part; girls with fantastic feet uh?

That's right lollllll
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by ArtanK(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

If we ever meet, we'll have to play a game of FIFA. grin

Btw FIFA 15 is so much better lol you're missing out bro.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by abdulwastecx(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

do you really play fifa man...I am looking for ways to download fifa 15.
Fifa game on a 42" flat screen just make life simple....I love fifa game bro

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

do you really play fifa man...I am looking for ways to download fifa 15.
Fifa game on a 42" flat screen just make life simple....I love fifa game bro

You can download FIFA via bittorrent if you have a very fast internet connection, then burn or run an image file on a flash drive. I just haven't had much time to play recently because of work my brother.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
ArtanK:

If we ever meet, we'll have to play a game of FIFA. grin

Btw FIFA 15 is so much better lol you're missing out bro.

I heard that it's a lot better, and the reason I haven't played is because of work. I don't have enough time with the limited free time I have. I have to choose either catching up on movies/TV shows or playing video games. Often, a very difficult choice to make.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by abdulwastecx(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
1.Fulaman
2.Omorbah
3.AgentofAllah
4.podosci ( my best friend in real life)
5.datalossvictim1

3 Likes

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by abdulwastecx(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

You can download FIFA via bittorrent if you have a very fast internet connection, then burn or run an image file on a flash drive. I just haven't had much time to play recently because of work my brother.

noted bro

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

noted bro

It's a very big file though and I don't know how much data you are allotted each month. I would see if there is a school with a powerful WiFi connection with high throughput that you can go to in order to download the file.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:
1.Fulaman
2.Omorbah
3.AgentofAllah
4.podosci ( my best friend in real life)
5.datalossvictim1

Thanks bro, I would like to add you to my list as well.
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by ArtanK(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

I heard that it's a lot better, and the reason I haven't played is because of work. I don't have enough time with the limited free time I have. I have to choose either catching up on movies/TV shows or playing video games. Often, a very difficult choice to make.

I know what you mean bro. Try it whenever you can.

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by abdulwastecx(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

It's a very big file though and I don't know how much data you are allotted each month. I would see if there is a school with a powerful WiFi connection with high throughput that you can go to in order to download the file.

thanks
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

1. datalossvictim1

Aaww thanks smiley
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Fulaman198(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
ArtanK:

I know what you mean bro. Try it whenever you can.

For sure brother I definitely will

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by AfricanApple(f): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2014
Fulaman198:
1. Bororojo
2. OmarBah
3. MissMeiya
4. AfricanApple

me too smiley

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Omarbah: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2014
1. Bororojo
2. Fulaman
3. Taramba
4.BahPullo
5. Musiwa lol for some reason I wanna meet him. Nobody has created more countries out of Nigeria than him. Lol
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by franugo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
AgapeCharis:
wow!
I live in Paris. U?

Xtarxhyne:
.......where in france are u

una no wellgringrin
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by franugo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmm, i guess i'd like 2 meet naijaboiy #teamalobam
mizmycoli,
erolina,
dechandel#missSEXIESTdimples,
and pwettyz

2 Likes

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2014
franugo:

una no wellgringrin
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by CuteEmma(f): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
If you were given the opportunity to see only five nairalanders real life!
who would they be? let us know. cheesy

don't ask me for mine, cos u know how I roll grin
Seun
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by franugo(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Xtarxhyne:

where in paris are u make i cum c u I stay in eiffel tower.kiss
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by dechandel(f): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
franugo:
Hmm, i guess i'd like 2 meet naijaboiy #teamalobam
mizmycoli,
erolina,
dechandel#missSEXIESTdimples,
and pwettyz
Lol
Na you dash me that tittle
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by franugo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
dechandel:

Lol
Na you dash me that tittle

yes. Gat a problem with that
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by dechandel(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
franugo:

yes. Gat a problem with that
cheesy
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by franugo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
dechandel:

cheesy
Thank you kiss

u welikum sweets. U deserve it 4 having the sexiest dimples i've ever seen in me yung lifekiss
"in p-square's voice 'tell me who made it possible...ur mama, ur papa, ur grandpa, ur grandma eee ee, abi na god made it possible?' "gringrin
Re: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2014
AgapeCharis:
In no particular order

Tosyne2much
Kachisbarbie
Annypie
Eeeerrmm...brb grin
hahaaa...is it nuh u i see everyday ni

Am back hun..whoooopeee,!!!and i missed u ooo,tiny tiny tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

October- The Birth Month Of Great And Successful People Of The World / Don't Enter 2024 With Your Addiction.. / 22-Year-Old Corps Member Wins ₦1,000,000 In The Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.