Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. (2488 Views)

Joke: Akpos In The Ladies Toilet / Joke: Akpos And Johnny At A Job Interview / Funniest Joke: Akpos And His Foolish Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by oviedeking: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544348282346860

Akpos’ pastor added him on facebook and he
innocently accepted.
Two minutes later his message came in:

Pastor: How are you?

Akpos: I’m fine, my daddy.

Pastor: May the building of heavenly favour collapse on
your head

Akpos: (no reply)

Pastor: May the thunder of Blessing strike you and
your family.

Pastor: May God slash you with the axe of life

Pastor: May God stab you with the knife of riches

Pastor: May you be sentenced to life imprisonment in
the eternal jail of success

Pastor: May the World Trade Centre of happiness
collapse on you and your family

Akpos (no reply)

Pastor: Are you there?

Akpos: Yes, my daddy

Pastor: You should be saying amen to claim the
Blessings.

Akpos: Ok, May the over-speeding trailer of blessings
jam and crush you and your family.

Pastor: (No reply)

Akpos: May the earthquake of happiness swallow you
and your family members.

Pastor: (No reply)

Akpos: May the sea of miracles drown you and your
family members in Jesus’ name.
Pastor: (no reply)

Akpos: You should be saying ‘Amen’ to claim these
prayers

Pastor: May thunder fire you! Idiot!

http://www.Nairasky.wapka.mobi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by Mickchillz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by oviedeking: 3:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Mickchillz:
grin i liked it.. grin

Ya u should
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by HenCq15: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by Cashio(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
i laff so tey i begin tink say i don mad
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by oviedeking: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cashio:
i laff so tey i begin tink say i don mad
me 2 grin
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by oluwasegun4b(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
I was laughin and I didn't even knw when I started urinating on my body... Akpors no go kill person
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by falconey(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fp
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by oviedeking: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
oluwasegun4b:
I was laughin and I didn't even knw when I started urinating on my body... Akpors no go kill person
. Funny
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by oviedeking: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Mickchillz:
grin its not really funny tho.. grin
Re: Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. by oviedeking: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=oviedeking post=30903642][/quote]

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Expectation / Joke! L.O.L / Akpor And Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.