Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? (65071 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / How Can Manliness Odour Be Fought ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Signs of infection. She needs strong antibiotics to kill the odour. She should eat foods rich with garlic too. Garlic fights vaginal odour like crazy.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Dreyl(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed
you are the one that has punnany odour right? Why are you lying on ur innocent friend?

2 Likes

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by holatin(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
uglyogre:
Just to debunk what a poster wrote above.It is never normal for a womanliness to smell. i mean never!
Once you start to notice any smell from mild to pungent,then something is definitely wrong in your vagina, cervix or any part of your reproductive organ and urgent test and treatment is required. Symptoms of Vaginal Infections include mild to pungent odour, discharges, abdominal and pelvic pains,womanly scratching, boils, blisters, pains/wounds while urinating and sometimes fever and mouth blisters/ulcers. I will advise that your friend goes to a good laboratory and conduct Urine MCS-HVS Test. She would be given the right antibiotics to treat her womanly odour. she should also carry out pelvic scan, hiv and hepatitis tests.
A normal womanliness is odourless, painless and dry

what da Bleep..put ur hand inside ur pvssy, then put the finger in ur nose and laugh,it not possible, u can't laugh with d smell. secondly immediately after sex, smell there d stench of the heat could paralyze an elephant. maybe na dat smell dey draw us to them.
any way am #teampuusy

5 Likes

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by adewasco2k(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2014
@OP let's start by you saying the truth.....is it really your friend or you?

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by NaLaugh: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
See chairmen dey for gynecologists for here cheesy
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by NaLaugh: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed

As long as you're not scissoring at night cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Toktee(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2014
ceo003:

how r we sure ur friend is not u ? so ur toto dey smell . well go and c a doctor asap cox it may be std . grin wink
tell her the truth,na her to.to the smell.

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by uglyogre(f): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2014
blakky97:

I doubt your last sentence. Check google
I'm a lady and understand perfectly what i'm saying. A normal womanliness should be odourless, and dry on normal days.The only time a lady should experience discharge is when she's sexualy aroused and during ovulation when there's a clear slippery mucus. Aside that, any other discharge is indicative of an underlying infection and no amount of personal hygiene can cure it. it may only mask the infection

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by ani1offiong(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Just try this simple method it will work within few days.use lime about 10, cut it into 2 , use the lime juice on your armpit and on your inbetween your two legs3 times a day for ten days.your problems will be over.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by mega13(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2014
My dear , using perfume on her private-part is nt good 4her ; this is because it will worsen $ instigate high offensive odor
She is adviced to treat herself from every form of bacterial infections,eat ginger, wash her cloths most especially her underwears with hot water $ soap, maintained a balance diet, one partner
She is hereby advice to see a medical experts for further assistance
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by sucess001(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2014
[size=32pt]Nawa o....how come most of the advice on cleaning a woman's genitals are coming from the guys?

Una read the course abi wetin?[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Meeehnn
I wish I could have something to say dt ll be of help

Seeing a gynecologist will be a nice way to start tackling d issue
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by austine4real(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

too many diff priks dey enta da hole clean,unclean,big&small.. I salute o
use salt dey wash da hole wt detol& warm wota& make sure u shave ur 1run ob0
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by dekronik: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Say d truth n shame d devil. Na ur toto dey smell ba? Kpelle.

Or na ur lesbian partner? How u take chuuk nose for d hole? I 100 percent blv ur d one wt d smelly toto.

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2014
Please what's womanliness
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by nickz(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2014
Superstar007:
da fuq is womanliness
coochiegringrin
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by andyanders: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2014
In fact, I have taken my time to go through most of the answers here and would like to add one or two things herein.

Most of our ladies or even some men here are too careless in taking proper care of themselves. Sometimes you find some ladies raise their hands and you find hair under their armpit. Some don't even know the use of deodorants to their body.

Now to the subject herein; most ladies are naturally dirty and lack proper maintenance culture. Under our harsh climatic condition, a lady need proper body maintenance in order to look clean. Starting from the environment we live, most people live in public houses where there are no good water and the only source of water is Public WELL, hence they fall pray to the viruses that accrue within.

Most ladies do not take proper care of their undies and some tend to use their undies twice before washing and others that don't have, use and wash theirs daily and if not dry, they put it on like that and go under the harsh climatic condition and after sweating, they can fall victim to any virus. Also, most ladies are exposed to danger by using public toilets and they contract virus that affect them and as a result, affect their womanliness.

Most ladies these days patronize people who sell used undies and without proper washing, they start wearing these undies and bras and get infected.

Some get infected through having multiple partners who deposit different forms of their Siemens into their body and as a result, they start having horrible odour coming from their body. Most of them when they step under the sun, you cannot stand beside them. Others is as a result of bleaching.

So, women needs to be careful with themselves and I advise the lady in question to see a gynecologist for proper treatment because her case is an infection.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Tell her to buy baking soda and If she has a bath tub she should put some of the baking soda into the water and Soak in it.Baking soda kills yeast so it would help if she has a yeast infection.There are more solutions on Google.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by blood1(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2014
What is WOMANLINESS to start with undecided
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by slymichael(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2014
First and foremost let her bathe constantly wit clean water n lime. Den let her be eating good fruits as well. And let her be using clean wears and always use mild roll on. Good luck
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

You and your 'friend' should visit a gynaecologist asap, you might be having candidiasis or some other std, otherwise pay attention to your or tell 'your friend to pay attention to her overall personal hygiene.

Btw.....I pity all those guys that still run their tongues and lips down there.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by uglyogre(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

what da Bleep..put ur hand inside ur pvssy, then put the finger in ur nose and laugh,it not possible, u can't laugh with d smell. secondly immediately after sex, smell there d stench of the heat could paralyze an elephant. maybe na dat smell dey draw us to them.
any way am #teampuusy
Guy, let your babe go for medical treatment. It's nothing to be ashamed of, instead of this fallacy you're stating. Let her also wash her womanliness and wipe it dry after urinating and pooing. A normal healthy womanliness is odourless, even if you bury your head in it
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by tobionafuye: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Ezedon:
always clean with dettol warm water and salt, then you maintain only one partner.

i can't believe it for the first time in 5yrs FTC Baba GOD may your name be highly exalted this is evidence of good things to come

You mean you're praising God because you're the 1st to comment on a topic on Nairaland? On womanliness odour topic? For the 1st time in 5yrs? So, what would you do if you create a topic and it makes the front page? What would you do if you become a moderator? What would you do if you own a blog or forum? Though it's wise not to forget the days of your humble beginnings... but, I mean, you mean being the 1st to comment in 5yrs makes God worthy of praise? I advice you praise God everyday for giving you the gift of life, then seek ways to improve your cerebral activities. I say this with all due respect. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by christopher123(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Tell her to shave her toto hair, they you have to use douche, how i wish i know you in person i have some good ones I got in EU, maybe i can send you some, they are in tube form and you can use it to wash your toto and it tightens it also, now dont fucckk around, different spermss aint good for you and your friend...then know that ...

Bacterial vaginosis
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) sounds like a big scary term, but it’s actually very common. In fact, BV is the most common cause of vaginal odor, according to the Mayo Clinic.

What stress does to your body
Every vagina is filled with naturally occurring bacteria, and BV is simply an overgrowth of that bacteria. According to Mary M. Galenberg, M.D., OB-GYN for the Mayo Clinic, most women in their reproductive years will experience at least one case of BV. The cause is unknown, but unprotected sex and frequent douching can put you at a higher risk. Other symptoms include itching, soreness and discharge.

Some cases of BV will go away on their own, but Planned Parenthood recommends that all women with BV symptoms visit their doctor for treatment to prevent rare but serious complications. Treatment for BV is usually as simple as a course of antibiotics.

Yeast infection
A yeast infection is also very common (and very uncomfortable!). They present much like BV, with the addition of a thick, white discharge. Yeast infections don’t require antibiotics and instead can be treated with one- or three-course vaginal anti-fungal treatments. Your doctor may also recommend a one-time oral anti-fungal treatment.

Symptoms of a yeast infection
Treatment for yeast infections has become very simple and can even be purchased over-the-counter. Most of these treatments tend to get messy, so it’s better to use them overnight.

Galenberg recommends you visit your doctor if you are experiencing these symptoms but have never been diagnosed with a yeast infection, as well as if treatment doesn’t resolve the symptoms or you get four or more infections in one year.

Sexually transmitted diseases
Some STDs can cause feminine odor, the most common being chlamydia and gonorrhea. Both diseases are common and easy to treat, but can cause serious complications if they go untreated. Unfortunately, both are also often undiagnosed because they may or may not produce symptoms. The most common symptoms of chlamydia and gonorrhea include painful urination and puss-like discharge, although an unpleasant odor is often present as well. See your doctor immediately if you are experiencing any of these symptoms and avoid risk by abstaining or using protection during sex.

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) occurs when bacteria (usually sexually transmitted) travel through the vagina into the uterus. It is often a late-stage result of an undiagnosed STD, such as chlamydia. PID usually isn’t diagnosed until you experience chronic pain or have trouble getting pregnant because it often doesn’t have symptoms. If symptoms of PID do present, they may include pelvic pain, odor, heavy discharge, fever, fatigue, painful intercourse or painful urination.

PID can often be treated with antibiotics, though it may leave behind scar tissue that has lasting effects. According to Galenberg, lasting effects might include chronic pain, infertility or ectopic pregnancies.

Poor feminine hygiene
It’s possible that the cause for your feminine odor may be nothing more than poor hygiene. We’ve got a lot of complicated parts down there, and caring for them isn’t always easy. Make sure you’re covering all your bases to keep your lady parts fresh and clean.

First and foremost, make sure you’re washing thoroughly every day. Women have oil and sweat glands in the vaginal area that, while completely natural, can cause odor if not attended to. Use mild, fragrance-free soaps, because anything else can upset that sensitive area and lead to even more troubles. Make sure you wipe from front to back after using the restroom and wear clean underwear every day, even if you don’t have time to shower.

12 Must-haves for women's health
There are a lot of products out there that claim to help with odor and keep our parts “presentable,” but stay away from them. Douches, sprays, cloths and creams all claim to help women achieve some sort of super-cleanliness, but they actually cause more problems than they solve. Douches remove some of the bacteria that work to keep your vagina healthy, and scented products have been known to cause irritation.

Quick Tip
Wear underwear with a cotton crotch. It'll wick moisture away from your body and keep you dry, which will help stop odor.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2014
sucess001:
[size=32pt]Nawa o....how come most of the advice on cleaning a woman's genitals are coming from the guys?

Una read the course abi wetin?[/size]

E concern us pass the person wey de carry the dustbin, no be we men de use am pass??

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

LOL I smell lies here.I think you're the one whom your pussy is really smelly why don't you open up.how could you tell us that your friends pussy stinks are you a guy?or are you her boyfriend how can you just go in there lol
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by sucess001(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2014
gbosaa:

E concern us pass the person wey de carry the dustbin, no be we men de use am pass??

LMAO...BROS...DUSTBIN? THE GIRLS WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!...
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by psyqs(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2014
deebee13:
Bathe regularly and wash IT thoroughly with mild soap (no antiseptic soaps), wash up every time u pee and dry pat IT, wear clean dry underwear always, air dry IT for the whole night(ie, no panties to bed).
Lack of doing these things are the major reasons why IT smells... oh, have a very clean sexx partner, and always wash up after copulation, or better still don't have sexx at all.
My penny!

And by IT, u mean industrial training?
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by christopher123(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2014
ONE THING I HAVE NOTICED HERE IN LAGOS IS THAT WOMEN URINATE PUBLICLY ANYHOW AND THEY DO NOT USE TISSUES, I THINK THAT IS ALSO ONE CAUSE OF SMELLY TOTO, NOW TIGHT JEANS ALWAYS, THAT PLACE WILL BE HOT AND SWAMPY, AND YOU KNOW MARSHLANDS SMELLS SO TH TOTO WILL SMELL

I JUST CANT STAND THIS

AND STOP BUYING OKIRIKA CHEAP PANTS AND FINALLY DONT WEAR A PANT MORE THAN SIX HOURS, I JUST CANT IMAGINE ME TELLING YOU GIRLS THIS...

I HAVE NOTICED THAT MOST GIRLS WEAR A PANT THROUGH A DAY..DAMN
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by sarutobi: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
Depends on what she's been doing. If she douches, that needs to stop. She needs to stop washing her underwear with detergents, and use only mild soaps. It could also be an STD. An appointment with a gynaecologist should be on the cards.

gynaecology you say?

No wonder guys no like that course.

I hope she finds some help sha.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by diego13: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2014
The simple Advise i would give is for her to keep it clean and also read all this comments above one after the other they would surely help a lot
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2014
This whole odour thing gets me irritated,once had a bad experience with a lady,starting to think its the same with all ladies,and that just gives me enough reason for my single life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.