Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? (65065 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / How Can Manliness Odour Be Fought ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by emmabest2000(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed
NO SOLUTION tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2014
kamez:
No be only Womanliness, Na Totoliness

Lmao.. I give up on nairaland and their grammer editing...

When you guys are ready to call a spade a spade then I ll come back and comment

GrammER. grin ?

Who should first give up between Nairaland and you ?? grin
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by tosyne2much(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2014
I have no idea because I have not even sey my eyes on womanliness b4 grin

Chicks and dudes in da house

[size=45pt] ABEG MAKE UNA NO 4GET VOTE 4ME OOOO. [/size]
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by ikombe: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2014
menix:
Eeyaahh..
Ve u tried confor..
chai dis guy harsh. Lwkmd grin grin
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by tiebe: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2014
. . . and the word 'womanliness' strikes again! honestly, if the mods don't like the correct name for the body part, is 'womanliness' really the best option

anyways, as for the issue at hand; she should go to c a doc. she may need to take some proper oral medication for that eg, canesteen or some other ones. cream alone may not b enough, and if its not likely that washing alone is the issue. she may have some imbalance down there and washing wont help. besides, i dnt know of anywoman who takes a bath and doesnt 'shine' down there

2 Likes

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed

Here are a few things you should know. I speak from experience.

When a girl has a terrible womanliness odor one of the following is usually responsible

- Dirty Underwear (repeated unwashed panties, extended use of bra before washing) For panties a woman should NEVER wear the same underwear she used the previous day. You would be surprised at how common this is. It is especially common in women who are in their periods. They have this erroneous belief that since the tampons and sanitary towels or pads they use protect the panties from staining they could still repeat it before washing.

- Unwashed Clothes

- The Hair Many females don't realise this but 9 out of 10 girls are defined by the smell of their hair. When you meet a girl the first time that smell you perceive whether good or bad is most likely coming from her hair. Unfortunately many girls don't pay attention to this

- Bathing without a Sponge Yup. 9 in 10 girls will step in the bathroom, grab a soap and lather up and then water themselves down without using a sponge. Many people will say what has that got to do with this. It has everything to do with it. If you don't sponge properly it means you will not be able to get rid of dried up secretions on your skin. You probably will not be able to shed of dead skin. And its quite likely you didn't have the time to soak up to remove excess dirt. Which means your pores remain blocked and dirt doesn't move out completely. The bacteria in those dirt will still remain and of-course you should expect they will grow back aggressively.

- Body hair. If I were to ask all the girls on nairaland to send pictures of their birthday suits, you'll probably notice that most if not all will have very bushy honey pots. Most girls don't shave. Don't ask me how I know. I said I'm speaking from experience. You see a nice looking girl looking classy and chic. When you get down below its a totally different story.

- Health condition Most likely a problem with kidneys. Something in her is not filtering properly and she would probably be better off seeing a physician.

On second thought, why on earth will a girl be bothered by another girls womanliness odor. Hmmmm...........

5 Likes

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by a9nyc2020(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2014
I love #china
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by harry509: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

my advice is dis. Tell her 2 always shave her armpit and other part of her body vry well & bath regularly wit delto and deodorant and spray gud pef ,she shud avold work dat wil gve her alott Of heat and put on gud clothes. coolcool
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by blakky97(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Fabdedon:
i think google has the best answer.... But my opinion...
Let her bathe regularly and use antiseptics...
and hmmmm change under wears too..
Use deodourants too to freshen the atmosphere... Maintain one bleep dude...
And pray over it..
Allow fresh air reach that region too some times heat cause odour too..
Visit the doctor too if situation continue after 2 days
Bleep dude and prayers? What a combination
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by slap1(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Ewww.
Good luck to her.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by surveyProf(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
You can make use of any of the following:
1. Apple cider vinegar

2. Baking soda

3. Yogurt: Yogurt is rich in lactobacillus bacteria, highly recommended.

4. White Vinegar

5. Tea tree oil

6. Garlic

make use of google and check it up!!!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by omoodeogere(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014
kamez:
No be only Womanliness, Na Totoliness

Lmao.. I give up on nairaland and their grammer editing...

When you guys are ready to call a spade a spade then I ll come back and comment
nah wha for u oo
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by holatin(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014
use campur dat white ball frangnsnce and kerosene, mix together and pour inside d Toto or rub it in inside d toto.
thank me later
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014
ceo003:

how r we sure ur friend is not u ? so ur toto dey smell . well go and c a doctor asap cox it may be std . grin wink

Your answer is irresponsible

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by yash33: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2014
if you really love her, then you let her infect you so that the two of you can smell together
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by micolaj: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2014
3 days fasting and prayer.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Orikinla(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2014
[size=18pt]home remedies for vaginal odor

Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of vaginal odor.[/size]
1. Apple Cider Vinegar

Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, apple cider vinegar can be used to fight vaginal odor. In fact, taking a bath with apple cider vinegar is one of the simplest ways to get rid of the bad odor. This will help fight off the toxins and bacteria that cause vaginal odor. It will also help restore the acidic quality of the vaginal flora.

Mix two cups of apple cider vinegar in warm bath water. Soak in it for about 20 minutes. Follow this remedy several times a week to get quick results.
You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily.

2. Baking Soda

Baking soda is another ingredient that can be used to balance the pH level in your body. When the pH level is in balance, the problem of vaginal odor will dissipate.

Add one-half cup of baking soda to your bathwater.
Soak your lower body in it for about 20 minutes.
Dry yourself thoroughly with a clean towel. This remedy will help fight a yeast infection and can help get rid of odor quickly.

3. Yogurt

Another good ingredient that can be used to treat vaginal odor is yogurt. Yogurt is rich in lactobacillus bacteria, which help fight candida infection (one of the most common causes of vaginal odor) and restore the normal vaginal pH level. Once the pH level is balanced, the vaginal odor will be gone.

Eat two cups of unsweetened, plain yogurt daily. You can also take probiotic supplements.
Another option is to soak a tampon in plain yogurt and insert it into your body. Leave it in for a few hours, and rinse the area thoroughly after removing the tampon.

4. White Vinegar

White vinegar has the power to neutralize odors by breaking down odor proteins. A white vinegar rinse will help eliminate vaginal odor. It will also help restore pH levels in the vagina.

Mix one-half cup each of white vinegar and salt in lukewarm bath water.
Soak in it for a few minutes.
Follow this remedy several times a week.

5. Tea Tree Oil

Tea tree oil contains strong antifungal as well as antiseptic properties, and thus it can be used to get rid of unpleasant vaginal odor. It will help get rid of bacteria that are contributing to the problem.

Add three drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water. Use this solution to rinse the affected area daily or several times a week.
Alternatively, dip a tampon in olive oil and then put a little tea tree oil on it. Insert the tampon and leave it in for at least one hour. Do this several times a week.

6. Garlic

Garlic is a natural antibiotic that can be great for dealing with vaginal infections as well as vaginal odor. The antifungal properties present in garlic will help fight a yeast infection and help your body get rid of bad bacteria.

Eat garlic in raw or cooked form on a daily basis. You can eat one or two raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach with a glass of warm water. You can also add garlic cloves or its paste to your dishes and salads.
Another option is to put a piece of garlic in the vagina for an hour or two. Do this daily or a few times a week until you get rid of the problem.

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-vaginal-odor.html

While it can be tempting to buy over-the-counter products to mask vaginal odor, Gala warns that these don't actually carry any health benefits. They may offer some short-term relief, but ... there's actually some data that says it increases risk of developing bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections or pelvic inflammatory disease.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/vaginal-odor-causes-infection-solutions-treatment_n_5682148.html

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by johnstar(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2014
ops wnrg thread, which gal p●●sy dey smell here sad
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by TRADELYN: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2014
INTIMATE WASH IS THE ANSWER.

grin grin grin Be the next to testify...
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by holatin(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2014
shey pu.ssy dey scent before ?

2 Likes

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by dnawah(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

tell am to run go buy Gallic,when she want to sleep @ nit mak she peel am push deep inside.e go fall out by itself.only once o!but if na arm pit,mak she buy lime and alcohol.mak she cut d lime soak am for d alcohol and wash d armpit every day until d odor stop.
TESTED AND TRUSTED (i get plenty girl friend because this i no need again o grin )
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by iyimide(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
buy cefuroxime 250mg... a stain from all sexual Intercourse till u finish d drug
buy levongestrel tabs 2tabs 12hrly. and use during ovulation and fertile week...
it works... all the best...

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by blakky97(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2014
uglyogre:
Just to debunk what a poster wrote above.It is never normal for a womanliness to smell. i mean never!
Once you start to notice any smell from mild to pungent,then something is definitely wrong in your vagina, cervix or any part of your reproductive organ and urgent test and treatment is required. Symptoms of Vaginal Infections include mild to pungent odour, discharges, abdominal and pelvic pains,womanly scratching, boils, blisters, pains/wounds while urinating and sometimes fever and mouth blisters/ulcers. I will advise that your friend goes to a good laboratory and conduct Urine MCS-HVS Test. She would be given the right antibiotics to treat her womanly odour. she should also carry out pelvic scan, hiv and hepatitis tests.
A normal womanliness is odourless, painless and dry

I doubt your last sentence. Check google

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Jackpott(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Orikinla don close the thread. BTW its apple cider vinegar with 'mother'
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2014
ceo003:

how r we sure ur friend is not u ? so ur toto dey smell . well go and c a doctor asap cox it may be std . grin wink

lwkmd o hahahahahahaha come to think of it o he fit be herself she dey talk abt, just they use her friend cover up. lol
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Superstar007(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2014
da fuq is womanliness
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by tonte(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2014
90% of the time when someone starts a thread with "there is this my friend" they are usually the people involved, no be only friend

EroticAngelina:

1 Like

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by NaLaugh: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2014
with weapons of mass destruction
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Emperorking20(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Chances are she's got a hairy pit.. Tell her to shave and never let a single hair survive a day grin

IN OTHER NEWS

Thanks a lot to you all who voted for me/Emperorking20 at the elimination rounds of the contest of the MR NL contest.. You got me where I am today.. I'm grateful. grin

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE for me for MR NL today And Wednesday, 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily..
Give me a chance good people, I need your votes embarassed , and they count grin.. Here's d voting thread.. Opens at 10am: https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations#28111479

Thanks alot

EroticAngelina:

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2014
I am sure she must have tried her hands on some of the suggestations mentioned by other posters. It is best she sees a gynaceologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. I remember a case where someone had similar issue only for the doctor to discover that she forgot a tampoo inside for a long while. I hope that is not the case because it could lead to serious infection.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by uglyogre(f): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2014
DonCrust:

I love people like you... You know what you're saying.
A friend of mind had PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) since when she was a virgin. She got treated and it disappeared. A couple of months ago, the odour came back and she did a swab but the result of all the lab test showed that she's not infected but all the same, prescriptions were made by the doctors and she's almost 100% back to normal.

My advice: Tell your friend to seek medical attention ASAP and if you think its necessary, get in touch with me so that I could share her BBM or whatsapp contact with you.

Good luck to your friend.
Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.