Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. (453 Views)

Video: Wife Storms Place Of Worship, Beats Up Imam Hubby / New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends / Pregnant Wife Caught By Hubby Having Sex With Another Man In Motel- SEE PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. by Eastherbunny(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Come make new friend this ember month through their hubby.

Do you have a hubby come share it and make Friends with pals that share the same interest.
Re: Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. by iceberylin(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=20pt]į lovę plāyįŋg ţablę ţęŋŋįş cheesy[/size]
Re: Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. by Eastherbunny(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ice you and my nephew would make good friends he love table a lot. I play sometimes cuz I win a lot.

Me I love to study phones and their spec
I love soccer like mad
Watching movie of scientific and military genes.
And music,men it like the lyrics are just piled up and stored in my head hoping to kick start that carrier very soon.
Re: Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. by pweedyuz(f): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Love reading novels,singing nd volleyball.
Re: Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. by Mskrisx(f): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Singing
Re: Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby. by nickz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mskrisx:
Singing
same here....especially karaokesmiley

what kinda song do you like??

(1) (Reply)

Bye Bye Stephen Keshi. / How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland / Share Your Worst Experience On Ikorodu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.