Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic (2886 Views)

FG To Link BVN With National ID Card By 2016 / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / FG Replaces Voters-Card With National ID-Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by Joel3(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigeria national assembly picture below.

1 Like

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by Joel3(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
nigeria presidential aso villa pictures below.

1 Like

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by Joel3(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
a mosque, picture of mosque below.

1 Like

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by yousee(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
US Capitol building na mosque too?

2 Likes

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Domes are used in official buildings to denote wealth...
Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by Youngsage: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
I hereby declare this space booked.

Signed.

1 Like

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
So, sir, what do you suggest we do? Demolish them to erect more secular-looking buildings in their places?

Do a research on medieval architecture, you'll be surprised these buildings seem
more 'Christian' in retrospect.

It almost was a beautiful post...until you ruined it by your overt allusion to "islamization".

We Christians sometimes portray ourselves as more bigoted than those we accuse of the same fault. No hard feelings.

5 Likes

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Youngsage:
I hereby declare this space booked.

Signed.

Sir, sages do not book spaces. They are WISE MEN who contribute MEANINGFULLY to important issues of discuss and are fervent agents of sociopolitical engineering.

I'm sure you were sleepy when you registered your moniker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by herald9: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
gringrin

I'm not laughing at the thread

I'm laughing at that comment abovegrin

1 Like

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by gtrust: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2014
You people just "killed" this OP's thinking process!!!!
Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Op, there may not be any link between these buildings and your perception. Thanks.
Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by Youngsage: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Sir, sages do not book spaces.

Really? I found this bit quite amusing! You sure haven't met any here, have you? You aren't one either! Obviously grin

They are WISE MEN who contribute MEANINGFULLY to important issues of discuss and are fervent agents of sociopolitical engineering.

Well... You're right you know!
Now tell me, what was the IMPORTANT issue of discuss, again, Mr
VERBOSITY and SAGACITY are two different words you know, The Son of Mark!

I'm sure you were sleepy when you registered your moniker.

*Sighs*…
Gumption isn't very common these days you know, Mark's son!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic by kokoA(m): 1:17am On Nov 18, 2014
This thread is an embarrassment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Drug Baron Friend Open Rice For Vote Center (pic) / ALJAZEERA...BUHARI 99% Nigeria's President. / Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.