Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf (2811 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2014
rutibaby:
Of course. If he's not having a toothache or swollen gum.
or hiv or ebola....
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by pweetixandy: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oh oh oh, i remember you....pweetixandy....lool why wont u admit d fact dat i can read ur mind....ah mean, isnt dat heroic? Lol
lol..heroic indeed..ok,what's on my mind now

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2014
pweetixandy:
its blank now...
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by STENON(f): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2014
I cnt do such, bt I knw others can do it.

My toothbrush is very Precious to me, I can give you money to buy yours, I can also give you mine without collecting it back and I'l buy a new one for myself,
bt I cnt share it with another Person.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by rutibaby(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
or hiv or ebola....
Park well oh
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2014
rutibaby:

Park well oh
lol i only wanted to finish d list for u na....did i do bad
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by olumzz(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2014
pweetixandy:
U are tinkin of me.. wink
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by rutibaby(f): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i only wanted to finish d list for u na....did i do bad

That kind thing.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2014
rutibaby:

That kind thing.
lool mawning
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by rutibaby(f): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool mawning

Good morning! How was ur night?

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2014
rutibaby:

lool..it was good..except the silly mosquitoes.. I thank God.....
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by rutibaby(f): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool..it was good..except the silly mosquitoes.. I thank God.....
Did u sleep outside? Looool
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by sayoberry(f): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2014
STENON:
I cnt do such, bt I knw others can do it.

My toothbrush is very Precious to me, I can give you money to buy yours, I can also give you mine without collecting it back and I'l buy a new one for myself,
bt I cnt share it with another Person.
well said... I do wonder y ppl will even indulge in dat.It doesnt mk sense @ all.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by kandiikane(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Even to share cup sef is a mental struggle for me how muh more toothbrush.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by swtdrms(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
kandiikane:
Even to share cup sef is a mental struggle for me how muh more toothbrush.
Thanks alots, i struggled with dat alot as a kid and am stil struggling with it aldo not like d kidhood days
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by kandiikane(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
swtdrms:

Thanks alots, i struggled with dat alot as a kid and am stil struggling with it aldo not like d kidhood days
I understand how you feel. I had a very bad OCD as a kid and it was a very distressing time in my life especially the thoughts that use to pop up but I am much better now. Still struggle with cutleries, sharing, doors and such but much milder.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
rutibaby:

Did u sleep outside? Looool
loooll yelzzz..to get fresh air....
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
rutibaby:

was cool..had a stressful day sha
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
All of you that kicked against it are neither not yet married or deceiving yourselves!

If your partner who brushed in the morning stop over in your house while coming from work and you kissed him/her and you are here claiming to be what? Now i know there are alot of under age persons here.

For me there is nothing wrong about it, its just the way you feel and you are not use to it or not saying the truth just as some people dont feel comfortable using WCS because the water usually splash on their butt.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by wordbank(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2014
I wan buy recharge card N50
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
In my opinion there's actually no big deal in sharing toothbrush with your spouse, when it's not like you don't kiss yourselves.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by aforosco(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2014
freeboy604:
All of you that kicked against it are neither not yet married or deceiving yourselves!

If your partner who brushed in the morning stop over in your house while coming from work and you kissed him/her and you are here claiming to be what? Now i know there are alot of under age persons here.

For me there is nothing wrong about it, its just the way you feel and you are not use to it or not saying the truth just as some people dont feel comfortable using WCS because the water usually splash on their butt.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by aforosco(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2014
chloe7:
In my opinion there's actually no big deal in sharing toothbrush with your spouse, when it's not like you don't kiss yourselves.

I WONDER O

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by aforosco(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2014
wordbank:
I wan buy recharge card N50

I sell in france.will you come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Kiss And Tell? / How Many Ladies Can Do This? (photo) / I Caught My Girl Friend With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.