Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! (39459 Views)

Blackberry To Stop Making Phones In 2016? / Nokia Won’t Be Making Phones Anymore! / Tecno Recieves Heavy Criticizm For Making Phones Every Week, Lack Of Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
kisskissgood-bye
posted from a nokia 3310
LoL
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by dplomaticVal: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
how much does a quality tecno cost?
phantom is the only quality smartphone produced by tecno. it is sold 47k. that's what I bought mine
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Christmasdon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nokia ! Going extinction of the phone Labour market. Hmm! Unbelievable.
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Adieu Nokia, am really gonna miss u.
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
dplomaticVal:

phantom is the only quality smartphone produced by tecno. it is sold 47k. that's what I bought mine
That's on the high side. Chai!
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by izikjon(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Well its about time dey chill
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Ishola87(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
dont follow rumours jam brt.i love my lumia past all android.
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by emmadejust(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
can anyone give me a Better specification of nokia lumia to buy Becoz I heard it have higher internal memory for a thousand apps
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by gbogboti: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
lekinz:
I know they won't be able to continue again after their flop with Nokia Lumia

The operating system is just rubbish ...How do they expect an illiterate fella to operate that

That useless phone with windows O.S

SMH for them !!! Make they go work partner with iTel or Tecno

Even the educated aren't finding the OS was to play around with.

#TeamiPhone
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by concacid: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
All I see is just RUMOUR.
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
I regretted ever spending 26,500naira to buy Nokia XL. I would have just stuck to Tecno Android phone.

Am so angry right now!!

when did u buy it?
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Mescopaul(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Click LIKE If you will really miss Nokia
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by Mescopaul(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Click LIKE if you will hardly miss Nokia
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by princemedico: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
UjSizzle:
So long Microsoft don't compromise the hardware durability of the Nokia brand, I'll always remain loyal cool

Meanwhile what happens to our torchlight phones? I can't imagine not owning one in the future
Microsoft is not ditching the Nokia feature phone line they actually announced Nokia 130 some months back.

A lot of people here don't understand the terms of the deal between Nokia and Microsoft, they are just displaying their ignorance.
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by moriton(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Vivly:
Bye Nokia.
Thanks Nokia for your 3310.
You changed lives with it.
Seconded
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by lekinz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
PlutoLA:

Dude don't say wat you don't know,Nokia Lumia is a very great phone,comparable with iPhone on many counts.I currently use one and I know for sure that I don't regret buying it.Pls tell me wat iPhone can boast of a camera of 41 megapixel?

Hahahahahahah.... U know nothing about iPhone .... Ask ur neighbor using 1

He will surely tell you what an iPhone is ...
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by PlutoLA(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
lekinz:

Guy you r just evading my question with that statement,iPhone 6 has just 8mp camera which even the lowest Lumia boasts of,Lumia 1020 has an unprecedented 41mp. IPhone 6 and Lumia 1020 both have 1GB ram,iPhone have their voice assistant called Siri,Lumia has theirs called Cortana.I don't have to own an iPhone or have a neighbor that owns one,just go to the next and compare their specifications and you'll see the difference is just fine margins
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by PlutoLA(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
lekinz:

Nokia lumias have the most sensitive touch screen of all smartphones.google it if you have doubts.
All iPhone has is better publicity and d fact that they've been in d business of smartphones earlier,I'm sure with Microsoft taking over and Bill Gates' money coming in Lumia's will receive greater acclaim than they currently
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by lekinz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
PlutoLA:

Guy you r just evading my question with that statement,iPhone 6 has just 8mp camera which even the lowest Lumia boasts of,Lumia 1020 has an unprecedented 41mp. IPhone 6 and Lumia 1020 both have 1GB ram,iPhone have their voice assistant called Siri,Lumia has theirs called Cortana.I don't have to own an iPhone or have a neighbor that owns one,just go to the next and compare their specifications and you'll see the difference is just fine margins

Bro u need to read more about apple devices ...

1. They do stuffs that can be used by both the illiterate and literate beings

2. Apple don't deal with megapixels .. They deal with lenses .. iPhone 4s - 6 uses 8 megapixel but check out their lenses u will be surprise !!!..

3. I even saw that Lumia 1020 today self ... I accessed it and used it in taking pics .. I saw no diffence .. I can only compare their 41 megapixels camera to that of iPhone 3GS

4. Compare windows 8 to OSX ( I.e Mac O.S ) .. U self know now ..

The point is I don't need to argue about Lumia or iPhone ... Everybody knows that #Lumiasucks..
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by PlutoLA(m): 3:49am On Nov 20, 2014
lekinz:

Bro u need to read more about apple devices ...

1. They do stuffs that can be used by both the illiterate and literate beings

2. Apple don't deal with megapixels .. They deal with lenses .. iPhone 4s - 6 uses 8 megapixel but check out their lenses u will be surprise !!!..

3. I even saw that Lumia 1020 today self ... I accessed it and used it in taking pics .. I saw no diffence .. I can only compare their 41 megapixels camera to that of iPhone 3GS

4. Compare windows 8 to OSX ( I.e Mac O.S ) .. U self know now ..

The point is I don't need to argue about Lumia or iPhone ... Everybody knows that #Lumiasucks..
Lens or nah,Lumia 1020 camera is incomparable.
Well your opinion sha but we Lumia users will disagree that #LumiaSucks,our motto is more like Lumia rocks!
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by PlutoLA(m): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2014
At at least Lumias are much more affordable than iPhones
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by temitopeabudu(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
They would surely fold up....imagine using a Lumia fone that consumes a lot of data, imagine myself getting a cheap bold2, 1k BIS and still have enough data....and along came Tecno and Infinix with their cheap fones....temple run, subway surf, even FIFA15. . . Why would I waste my money on one boring Lumia fone? I use an Android tab, the FIFA14 on it is sizzling. . . grin grin
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by PlutoLA(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
temitopeabudu:
They would surely fold up....imagine using a Lumia fone that consumes a lot of data, imagine myself getting a cheap bold2, 1k BIS and still have enough data....and along came Tecno and Infinix with their cheap fones....temple run, subway surf, even FIFA15. . . Why would I waste my money on one boring Lumia fone? I use an Android tab, the FIFA14 on it is sizzling. . . grin grin
I guess you haven't seen d FIFA 14 on Lumia then,cuz the Android version is nothing compared to d Lumia version,trust me I've played it on both,and there's FIFA 15 on Lumia too,as well as those other games you mentioned,plus with Lumia you get access to Xbox games,so wat do you mean its boring?
Re: Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! by maxiipriestt: 2:53am On Nov 27, 2014
embarassed so sad... you'll be dearly missed. flashback to the days when you were ubiquitous, but such is life. all good things come to an end. adieu. my ode to nokia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.