Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN (24773 Views)

Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by donmalcolm21(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2014
This is truly a President with action and great desire to grow and develop this country.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Some people will experience a heart failure watching Nigeria move forward.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by MacluvPH(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Nigerian youth making progress since 1800 then Nigeria government failing since the BC's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Richard6(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Its encouraging even though nigerians will never appreciate the little from their own country.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by holatin(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2014
he is only trying to impress us because of next year vote, he once did dat and we payed for our foolishness on Jan 1 ((does dat ring a bell)).
if u got fooled again with his tactic then u are suppose to be given an award in guineas book of record.
OUTSTANDING FOOL OF THE 20TH CENTURY

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by 9inches(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
I should "ask Obi". Was Obi the one who told me Obiano learned the ropes from him?? Last time I checked, it was you. So why don't you simply show me?? Or better yet, tell me the bureaucratic bottlenecks that were skipped as a result.

As a member of the opposition All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Mr. Obi maintained an unusual closeness with the president for months, and at some instances, secured from the president federal benefits reportedly reserved by Mr. Jonathan for PDP governors. -Premium Times

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Uziehot(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Looting continues.
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by tolustx(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2014
colossus2:
Na toycraft you dey call aircraft undecided
Where dat tin wan fly go tongue
It is call a "prototype". That is how every project startsif empowered, he'll be able to make d real constructions and make Nigeria proud, also provide employment opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by colossus2: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2014
tolustx:
It is call a "prototype". That is how every project starts if empowered, he'll be able to make d real constructions and make Nigeria proud, also provide employment opportunities.
Sure I know sir.
So should a "prototype" be termed "aircraft" as the op stated it?
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Youngzedd(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan, Finance Minister and Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano during the launch

See our Governor's face.

Like "Just Observing in FHD"
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by mrlaw93(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Meanwhile, It is confirmed that Jesus was nt only married bt got two children.
https://www.nairaland.com/2002033/jesus-not-only-married-two
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by gbodimowo(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
idupaul:
The title of this thread should have been "President of Nigeria conned by his employees to inspect an RC kit helicopter bought from Alibaba ". Okonjo Iweala is a criminal

Where is your proof you this supporter of APC

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2014
The Irony of this thread is that folks will hurl insults on GEJ and still go click YouWin website to apply for UWin....you just gotta laugh in 3D grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Appswheel(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2014
DOWNLOAD 2014 YOUWIN APPLICATION TEMPLATE HERE www..com/download-youwin-2014-template

Applications for the 2014 Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN) is on.

The template provided here is the same as the Application form on the YOUWIN portal. The essence of this template is to help save your time and resources – data. Simply download and fill the application template on your personal computer then you can transfer your response to the online form.
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by abolem369(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by fx45(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
They happen to be sharing jokes with JOKE itself. How interesting.
U're such a bitter person... Who damaged Ur life like this? Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by hilariousdammie(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2014
undecided #TEAMLOOKANDPASS lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by omenka(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2014
9inches:

As a member of the opposition All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Mr. Obi maintained an unusual closeness with the president for months, and at some instances, secured from the president federal benefits reportedly reserved by Mr. Jonathan for PDP governors. -Premium Times
Can you see that?? It says the secured FOR HIMSELF and NOT for ANAMBRA STATE.

Have a nice day.
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by 9inches(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
Can you see that?? It says the secured FOR HIMSELF and NOT for ANAMBRA STATE.

Have a nice day.

Sorry I could not find where it is written "FOR HIMSELF". Mind highlighting it? By the way, who are the governors representing?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Cannonleo(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
Worst president and worst minister of finance ever!

Why does Willy Willy keep following Jonathan everywhere he goes?? Na mtn him be

Seun a dislike button please grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Lurcky(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
This picture captures three of Nigeria's worst problems: Jonathan, Lady Eyes Froggy, and Madam Headress.

Take it easy guy, you may get a heart attack with your hate

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Booked.
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by poiZon: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
idupaul:
The title of this thread should have been "President of Nigeria conned by his employees to inspect an RC kit helicopter bought from Alibaba ". Okonjo Iweala is a criminal

cos u feed from free oyel money doesnt mean everybody has that opportunity like u. lemme tell u there r many niferians who despite the I dont care attitude of our politicians are workng round the clock to do things we see n watch western media advertise on a daily basis. my friend's bro is working on a serious project n its just money that is hindering him, if not u would ve seen him prolly being part of the season 4 crew. so go think abt ur life from now.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Eneze1(f): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Nice initiative, kudos Mr. President

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by nigerianvenom(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
The best President we've ever had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Kirinwa: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2014
colossus2:
Na toycraft you dey call aircraft undecided
Where dat tin wan fly go tongue

Imagine as I saw caption, JEG inspecting aircraft. I quickly clicked only to see toy. Disappointment is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by idupaul: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2014
poiZon:

cos u feed from free oyel money doesnt mean everybody has that opportunity like u. lemme tell u there r many niferians who despite the I dont care attitude of our politicians are workng round the clock to do things we see n watch western media advertise on a daily basis. my friend's bro is working on a serious project n its just money that is hindering him, if not u would ve seen him prolly being part of the season 4 crew. so go think abt ur life from now.

Now get this into your head U gbefu.. I have never enjoyed free oil money . I have worked hard for every dime I have earned very hard.. I have added more value to the Nigerian economy than 6 generations of lineage and village can ever achieve and by Gods grace I am just getting started.. I built RC kit helis as a child so I know every damn thing about am and that's one there in the pic
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by idupaul: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2014
gbodimowo:

Where is your proof you this supporter of APC

Mumu dullard I am sure u have never heard of a kit helicopter before today and its not my fault .. For ur information I am a card carrying member of the PDP and ex die hard believer in GEJ so much that I went round to campaign and also voted for him .. But truth be told GEJ is the worst thing that has hit the black race in 3000 years

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2014
See swag...love those hats GEJ and Willie representing.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by cyril10(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
This picture captures three of Nigeria's worst problems: Jonathan, Lady Eyes Froggy, and Madam Headress.

I pray you don't collapse one day because of your bitterness against JEG and his government, he doesn't even know you exist.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by duni04(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Is this a science fair or an empowerment initiative? They actually gave money to someone to build a toy aircraft? And that's an achievement? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Franzeez(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
Worst president and worst minister of finance ever!

Why does Willy Willy keep following Jonathan everywhere he goes?? Na mtn him be

I feel you need exposure, orientation and you need to grow up,stop making a fool of yourself over nothing... U suck mtcheww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.