Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN (24772 Views)

Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Mortiano(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Please how do i subscribe to this, i need the link please, anybody who knows the link should tell me please

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by GuyFawkes: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2014
duni04:
Is this a science fair or an empowerment initiative? They actually gave money to someone to build a toy aircraft? And that's an achievement? undecided

I see chin-chin sef People been making that stuff for years without collecting millions under Youwin.

YOUWIN is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by ceo4eva: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Mortiano:
Please how do i subscribe to this, i need the link please, anybody who knows the link should tell me please
YouWiN! 4 is open to both male and female entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 - 45 years.
Register and Submit ur application @ www.youwin.org.ng
Good Luck!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by slydog(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2014
My friend was awarded 8m from this stuff for his bakery. I must follow up in this next edition

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by menesheh(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2014
colossus2:
Na toycraft you dey call aircraft undecided
Where dat tin wan fly go tongue

Mumu lecturer, teach us the blinds more

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Princess2be(f): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2014
ceo4eva:

YouWiN! 4 is open to both male and female entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 - 45 years.
Good Luck!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by jaydee87(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2014
ceo4eva:

Yeah....
Hopefully, we'll get there!

we surely will get there but its not America stopping us we stopping ourselves and blaming others
we can't outgrow our niche unless we start taking responsibility of our wrongdoings....
it begins with u... make that change now...

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by tos4u(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Bros never reach that now, na only u waka com
brownlord:

Yes, with your cousins in the north bombing and destroying what the useless politicians manage to build right?
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by xcolanto(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Good Luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by emmyz09(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2014
175:

Omenka, it's glaringly obvious your criticism of GEJ's administration is petty and personal!

I have seen friends and even close Neighbours whom have all benefitted from this YOUWIN programme. . . .and they are doing very well.

There's this great case of a guy who established a Block Moulding Industry, as I type now, he has 4 guys on permanent empolyment, and over 12 guys on a daily contract stuff.

Methinks this is highly commendable. . . .GEJ deserves kudos for this.

Constructive criticism should be your guide. . .I wish you well.
selective benefits ba? if u dont have anyone in ministry of finance, after the first set that was real others were shams and scams based on whom you know. so stop the patronizing.
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by tartar9(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2014
frankyychiji:
These three people have put Nigeria on a progressive track that made her the biggest economy and most promising in Africa. Your self-denial and hatred can only eat you away to your early grave. Live wisely and enjoy life sir.
how did jonathan make Nigeria Africa's biggest economy?as if it grew overnight.
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Fantacy1(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Gud developement....hope it last longer dan election year
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by theshadyexpress(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2014
To view gej's achievements pls visit http://www.am4gej.com/

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by theshadyexpress(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2014
tartar9:
how did jonathan make Nigeria Africa's biggest economy?did it grow overnight.

Pls visit http://www.am4gej.com/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by frankyychiji(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Tartar9 and omenka are simply unteachable. No need to argue with fools cos people may not know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by j4sure(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2014
great gej. ANOTHER fRESH aIR

Register Now!
http:///pg3wztv.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Onyi4live(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
urhoboman:
Kudos to them
Even after all this GEJ will NOTWIN 2015
Sir GEJ, YOULOSE#
how sure are you..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Bawss1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Is there a site where one can see in detail the businesses, products or services of the 1200 YouWin finalists?
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by erico2k2(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
Worst president and worst minister of finance ever!

Why does Willy Willy keep following Jonathan everywhere he goes?? Na mtn him be
Be bold and tell me infact name o e past Leader better than GEJ.Im waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by ooshinibos: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
tos4u:
Is just a matter of time, Nigeria will rule the world. America can see this from afar that is why they are using every opportunity to stop us.
Click like if u know we are getting there.
we were already there , we just need to change leadership !!!!!
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onyi4live:
how sure are you..
I consulted ifa.
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by majorfarms(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
I've alwys been aloof of this innovation since its onset, but with the trail blazes I've been hearing and seeing, I ought to try it out this time around. As a young graduate entreprenuer in the events business, guess the only thing am gonna loose is not trying. Any You-Win winner in d house?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by KA24DETT(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
like I always say, the youths of this country deserve the leaders they get.
1. YouWin is a scam
2. Government does not need to give people money , government needs to provide an "Enabling environment " like roads, bridges , electricity , banking reforms so people can SUCCEED .
Giving someone one million and he starting a one man busineess does not help anyone and NO country has developed using that method .
The youths in this country do not get it. I can't believe people are actually falling for this scam .
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Mortiano(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
ceo4eva:

Good Luck!

thanks so much, i ve just registered, please i want to know how long it will take, as in when the submission of business application will end. expecting your reply, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by eaglewingz(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:
he is only trying to impress us because of next year vote, he once did dat and we payed for our foolishness on Jan 1 ((does dat ring a bell)).
if u got fooled again with his tactic then u are suppose to be given an award in guineas book of record.
OUTSTANDING FOOL OF THE 20TH CENTURY

Myopic view from you. The youwin program has been ongoing for 3 years now. This is the fourth edition.

It is very disheartening to see people wanting to discredit this govt for every possible reason. This programme is directed at reducing the unemployment rate in the country and if judiciously followed, it will end up possitively. I am a testimony to this programme.

So instead of wasting time and spreading hate, take you time out, swallow your pride and apply. 10million could be yours.

Omenka and co, take a clue too.
Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by eaglewingz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
emmyz09:

selective benefits ba? if u dont have anyone in ministry of finance, after the first set that was real others were shams and scams based on whom you know. so stop the patronizing.

Another doubting Thomas post,
I know 5 winners from my locality and I helped two people out in the last edition and they won without having to know anybody.

Keep doubting while others benefit.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by eaglewingz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
KA24DETT:
like I always say, the youths of this country deserve the leaders they get.
1. YouWin is a scam
2. Government does not need to give people money , government needs to provide an "Enabling environment " like roads, bridges , electricity , banking reforms so people can SUCCEED .
Giving someone one million and he starting a one man busineess does not help anyone and NO country has developed using that method .
The youths in this country do not get it. I can't believe people are actually falling for this scam .

Could u explain more how it is a scam? We are waiting to learn from you.

Incase you don't know, the business application is evaluated based on how many employments it can create.
I fell for the scam I guess and I'm loving it. By Gods grace, I will create atleast 30 job opportunities before the end of next year and you can ride in one of my vehicles when travelling.
Keep criticizing and that may earn you a grant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by holatin(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
eaglewingz:

Myopic view from you. The youwin program has been ongoing for 3 years now. This is the fourth edition.

It is very disheartening to see people wanting to discredit this govt for every possible reason. This programme is directed at reducing the unemployment rate in the country and if judiciously followed, it will end up possitively. I am a testimony to this programme.

So instead of wasting time and spreading hate, take you time out, swallow your pride and apply. 10million could be yours.

Omenka and co, take a clue too.
Take care.

so na naw dem need d 50m, when people like u talk I feel like asking them ARE U A STRANGER IN NIGERIA, education, health and security level keep declining and all you can say is dat am hating him.
I shake head for u, keep enjoying his fresh air
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by eaglewingz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

so na naw dem need d 50m, when people like u talk I feel like asking them ARE U A STRANGER IN NIGERIA, education, health and security level keep declining and all you can say is dat am hating him.
I shake head for u, keep enjoying his fresh air

And what have you done in your own capacity to salvage the situation?

Like I said, the youwin programme has been ongoin for three years now and its aimed at employment.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by ceo4eva: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mortiano:

thanks so much, i ve just registered, please i want to know how long it will take, as in when the submission of business application will end. expecting your reply, thanks
Registration just began yesterday. For now, there's no date for final submission. You can visit the thread below to meet with other applicants. Wish you the best!
https://www.nairaland.com/1997905/youwin-4th-edition-here

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by paulsir: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
abeg where is the link make i apply,who knows i will be the next entrepreneur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.