Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship (41572 Views)

Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Nctrice(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Shoe get size! The presidency is not his size at all

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Togom: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Babacele:
No sir. it will go to the party purse and help the party to run the elections.

Has Mr speaker resigned from his present appointment to pursue his gubernatorial ambition?
He need to resign honourably according to the constitution.
He should not be deceived by those that are after his pocket,who think he had grabbed enough to spend in the name of politics.Wish him well.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:

Read my post again
Fayemi and wife did ikwokirikwo on a 100 million naira bed have you forgotten?
That is the recent one
Chopped his wife on a 100 million naira bed and owed workers months of salary
Imagine that?
As we speak Thiefnubuu is picketing toll money from Lagos state inhabitants
How many did they fork out again to throw him a 69th birthday he called it
If APC was a viable alternative will a grown man such as yourself be left to earn a living doing boi boi online?

I have no love for Theodore Orji so you are backing up the wrong tree
let him start by first listing the APC governed state and am very sure after listing he would runaway laughing at his ignorance.

Fashiola and Thiefnubuu and their selective development. I will soon have my leave from work and I will show you how these idiots have abandoned the mainland only to develop the island. If you see the gory state of Agege, Abule egba, Meiran, Iyana Ipaja, Igando etc. and every month the occupant of this places pay tax from their hard earned money and where they live have not even witnessed local govt presence let alone state presence.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Let me see how the same thifnooboo that called Buhari old and unelectable will go crawling back
The people are confused
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by izikjon(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Dats a better bargain for him. # Bestplay
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
slimmy05:
let him start by first listing the APC governed state and am very sure after listing he would runaway laughing at his ignorance.

Fashiola and Thiefnubuu and their selective development. I will soon have my leave from work and I will show you how these idiots have abandoned the mainland only to develop the island. If you see the gory state of Agege, Abule egba, Meiran, Iyana Ipaja, Igando etc. and every month the occupant of this places pay tax from their hard earned money and where they live have not even witnessed local govt presence let alone state presence.

I only need one state not two

One APC state with

Good roads
Water
Electricity
Jobs for youths
Affordable good healthcare
Security
Pension and salaries paid
Low cost of living

Can anyone name one?
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:
Let me see how the same thifnooboo that called Buhari old and unelectable will go crawling back
The people are confused
even the cunning Thiefnubuu whom after showing this hyprocritic support for Atiku in the last election went ahead to vote for GEJ. Same will happen 2015. Even Thiefnubuu knows very well that he cannot vote Buhari in as president.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by farem: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
Terrible news for saTANsts. I see them scrambling back to their devices to resume the attack on Buhari. grin
[color=#770077][/color]
From the day one, I knew it's just to test the pulse of saTANically minded goons.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
slimmy05:
even the cunning Thiefnubuu whom after showing this hyprocritic support for Atiku in the last election went ahead to vote for GEJ. Same will happen 2015. Even Thiefnubuu knows very well that he cannot vote Buhari in as president.

You will see him crawling back to GEJ to make a deal like he did last time

Last minute threw Ribadu under the molue bus and started making deals with Buhari of CPC
When he saw that one was losing it wouldn't work,he migrated to GEJ to make a deal and poor Ribadu was left holding an empty bag
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by rashygenius: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Will the 29 million naira that was paid for the presidential nomination form be refunded?
In omawunmi voice....#If u ask me...na who i go ask?
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by maestroferddi: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
Terrible news for saTANsts. I see them scrambling back to their devices to resume the attack on Buhari. grin
Think out of the box.

Tambuwal's flirting with APC presidential ticket might have done an incalculable damage to Buhari's chance of making a massive impact.

Moreso when key APC figures have been making series of uncharitable comments censuring Buhari's candidature.

Not particularly an auspicious turn of events for a party dreaming to dislodge the behemoth called PDP...
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by pendy79: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2014
babyosisi:

Read my post again
Fayemi and wife did ikwokirikwo on a 100 million naira bed have you forgotten?
That is the recent one
Chopped his wife on a 100 million naira bed and owed workers months of salary
Imagine that?

As we speak Tinubu is pick pocketing toll money from Lagos state inhabitants,that is the change we want?
To transfer his thieving fingers to the national treasury?
It will not happen
Chukwu aju
How many did they fork out again to throw him a 60th birthday he called it
Did he not hoist his wife on the state
If APC was a viable alternative will a grown man such as yourself be left to earn a living doing boi boi online?

I have no love for Theodore Orji or Martin Elechi so you are backing up the wrong tree

Let APC perform the wonders they hope to perform from aso rock in their various sates,let us see it

Is it not funny the way you people reason, Fayemi stole that much as you said yet he did not deem it fit to run away knowing the opposition has taken over in his state? He didn't remain in recluse but attends party functions and rallies yet he stole or inflate contracts? A month after leaving office Fayose has not seen anything to rope him and hand him over to the EFCC hmmm so much for common sense.

Tinubu is collecting tolls where again? Lagos okay tot you will say Akwa, Umuahia or owerri. I would assume with the federal government in charge of all military and prosecution agencies he should have been brought to justice. What are they waiting for if there is anything criminal in his dealings.

Have the likes of Orji Kalu, Nnamani, Sam Egwu, Ohakim, Udenwa finish their cases in court dince they left governance? Nnamani was in court last month begging to have his passport returned so.he can travel.to seek medical treatment.

Tinubu a governor when those rogues who were in power in your eastern states has a private jet, he goes in and out of the country anytime he likes. He does not have any case nor is he under any investigation. Can you say same of the governors who ruled under the PDP?

No AD or AC ex governor was charged for corruption yet 80% of all ex PDP governors are facing charges of embezzlement while in office. Use your heads at times.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by skyeboy98(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2014
bestman09:

From being the 4th citizen to a mere governor of a mere sakwoto state.

I laugh in Arabic.

Maybe Atiku should also be persuaded to contest for the governorship of Adamawa state or Fashola should contest for the chairmanship of Ojo local government
de frog that jump out of water is either it chasing some thing or some thing is chasing it,tanbwal ve reason for is action
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by harry509: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Beazy:

www.leadership.ng/news/390783/tambuwal-finally-settles-sokoto-governorship
gud 4 him. Make dm they run up n down. Confusion piple.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by BetaThings: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2014
wordcat:
Political Scientists in the house, pls explain this move to us; Is Mr. Speaker moving forward or backward?

bestman09:
I laugh in Arabic.
Maybe Atiku should also be persuaded to contest for the governorship of Adamawa state or Fashola should contest for the chairmanship of Ojo local government
Ex-governors who are no 1 in each state are going to the senate to become 1 of 3, So explain that too
Oh, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim was senate president in 2003 ie no 3 man
Today he is Secretary of the FG
What position is that, it is not 1, 2, 3, 4

And Anyim can be sacked at 12midnight, by phone by Jonathan
But a Governor cannot be so removed
Has Anyim moved forward?
But in a society where service matters, you can do in any capacity
But the transformed Nigeria of your design does not tolerate that
Laugh? It is too painful.
Nobody who loves Nigeria is laughing at the laughing stock of the global community you have turned us into

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by politifact: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
wordcat:
Political Scientists in the house, pls explain this move to us; Is Mr. Speaker moving forward or backward?
definitely a move forward,the position of governor is even more powerful and respected in nigerian political climate because they decide who becomes the president,speaker,party chairmen,local govt chairman and even have deeper pockets if you know what I mean.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Funny him, was he thinking of defeating GEJ before?
I repeat, no one in the APigShit has the carriage enough to defeat GEJ in next year's P. Election
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Veckylord(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2014
DeanHaas99:
please where can I Find The Bettin' Forum Here on Nairaland
busines section
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Babacele: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Togom:

Has Mr speaker resigned from his present appointment to pursue his gubernatorial ambition?
He should not be deceived by those that are after his pocket,who think he had grabbed enough to spend in the name of politics.Wish him well.
maybe the president should resign to recon test for the post of the president again. At least he should set good example especially if it is in the constitution. mcheeeew!
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by BetaThings: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Togom:

Which constitution is that?
He is not a Minister Sir, but an elected representative of his people
All over the country, PDP legislators are gunning for governorship position but are not resigning
Oh, we need different rules for APC, don't we?
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by pendy79: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2014
slimmy05:
If you call the thrash you wrote up there intelligent facts, then I think you need to re-examine your brain. Now apart from Lagos, give me just one other state govern by APC that did better than PDP?

I am ready for you. Omenka and the rest of APShit

I need check from the security at Aro Psycho home if they don't have an escapee madman on the loose.

apart from Lagos, ever heard of Rivers, Kano, Osun, ogun, sokoto, Ekiti states. I'm sure you won't you were still in chains and bounds at Aro so you cant be aware of happenings in the real world when.you were in commune with Clifford Orji.

You better report back to your handlers, before your psychosis seizures returns, slowpoke.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by maestroferddi: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2014
wordcat:
He shouldn't have defected from PDP. He should have mended fences with Jonathan so as to position himself as one of the frontliners in 2019 when the presidency would be zone to the north by PDP.

The way it stands now he risks suffering from the ex-speakers' curse that has consigned previous occupants of the office to political obscurity.

The role call includes Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, Salisu Buhari, Patricia Etteh, Ghali Umar N'abba, Dimeji Bankole and Aminu Masari.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by talktrue1(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
I hope it is not under duress!
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Toktee(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2014
bestman09:

I laugh in Arabic.

that is the only way to serve his people directly,he is a patrotic citizen,daft.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by maestroferddi: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:
Great political manoveur by the APC we keep teaching the political neophyte in the PDP how the game is played.

Throw in Tambuwal into the midst, create a panicky and diversionary move and distort their thought process yet creating more awareness and putting the party into more public discussion and occupying the media space .

Who no know no go know. PR and Adverts at no cost.

Awa ni baba won

APC change !
Not when PDP goes to town with uncharitable statements on Buhari's candidature credited to the poster boy of APC viz Fashola and others...
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by crackhouse(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2014
wordcat:
in terms of Money which is the main for the politics they play here, it's more lucrative to be a governor than to be a speaker because a governor is in charge of a whole state and its resources/money that comes in but a speaker is not.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by akandea(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2014
He doesn't really have the acumen for winning the presidential election, and his days as speaker of the House of Rep is numbered. The best he can hope for is to be a Rep member or a senator so going for Governor is his best card!
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Captaincue(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Way to go man. You were never going to get it anyways.
#BabySteps
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Missonas(f): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Instability...not encouraging.What about the money used to purchase the form...is it refundable?'Settle for'?! Kai! undecided
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Afritop(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2014
You mean despite the money spent in purchasing presidential nomination form, this man now change his mind to go for Governorship.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by mployer(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2014
bestman09:

I laugh in Arabic.

They are all looking for where the money is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Mike Smith on Twitter: "Nigerian Police Are So Friendly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.