Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship (41575 Views)

Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by philips70(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
derecho:
And a christian with a conscience will ignore the truth?If you think a Christian is naive,think twice.Afterall,the bible talks about"ever learning and being unable to come to the knowledge of the truth"

Once again I am tasking you to post links to pages where Buhari was reported in quotes to be hating on Christians or making speeches that preach hate on Christians.

Please don't paste stories of people's accounts but direct speeches made by Buhari.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Caseless: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by derecho(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Caseless:
hogwash! I thought u had a better source. Trash!
Mind you, i only respond when i feel like and this is born out of respect for whoever i engage in a discussion.I responded because i thought you were open minded and that you've outgrown insults.I think i understand you better now.
Wisdom dictates you don't respond to every post especially if you have nothing to add.However,i know this is a forum for intelligent peeps.I leave them to judge.Tnx all the same for your time.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by derecho(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
philips70:

Once again I am tasking you to post links to pages where Buhari was reported in quotes to be hating on Christians or making speeches that preach hate on Christians.

Please don't paste stories of people's accounts but direct speeches made by Buhari.
My brother, he that hath an ear let him hear.Christian are known not to force people to believe.We can only present the truth.You may choose to ignore it BUT I WON'T.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Caseless: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
derecho:
Mind you, i only respond when i feel like and this is born out of respect for whoever i engage in a discussion.I responded because i thought you were open minded and that you've outgrown insults.I think i understand you better now.
Wisdom dictates you don't respond to every post especially if you have nothing to add.However,i know this is a forum for intelligent peeps.I leave them to judge.Tnx all the same for your time.
tel me how calling a nairaland thread u used as ur source a hogwash amounts to insulting ur person? U are using religion to judge, and u want to open-minded. I dont knw how the two take mix sha.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Marvin67: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2014
philips70:

There's no smoke without fire. I used to be one of these of the opinion that there's a propaganda against Buhari but I realised that Buhari is not the only northerner in nigeria's politics, neither is he the only muslim, so I wonder how this tag of a religious bigot got stuck to him and him alone. Think again my man, there's no smoke without fire.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by philips70(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Marvin67:

There's no smoke without fire. I used to be one of these of the opinion that there's a propaganda against Buhari but I realised that Buhari is not the only northerner in nigeria's politics, neither is he the only muslim, so I wonder how this tag of a religious bigot got stuck to him and him alone. Think again my man, there's no smoke without fire.

The only fire in it is very open to open minded people to see. The forces of establishment and corruption will die than to see Buhari come to power. Most are even in the north. If you check very well the ruling class in the north are always against him. Just that the talakawas are greatly more than them. This is not rocket science.
Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by Jhydey192(m): 1:42am On Dec 07, 2014
donphilopus:

Can you compare House of Reps to the Senate?!
bn s senate president is just a mere title too then, he's still just representing a constituency

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video / Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.