Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

[Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? (2391 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Greetings to all NLders, I love this section because this were pepz comment their mind,it's obvious many relationship end because the girls didn't have any tin to offer , well I know you have something bt belief me today's men don't regard it becos every woman has it, "even ashi sef " you need more attribute and qualities attached to it, these days you find a number of girls expending their whole time trying to look good physically thereby neglecting the brain and the mind which we now crave for, correct me if I'm wrong is it not true that women lives revolve around men ?
Having known this why not build your self and do away with the mentality that you have something every man wants.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Good question grin
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Pdizzle(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
Most have nothing. If i had a daughter I'm gonna teach her a lot.
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Some are asset WHILE some are liability,when you ate opportune to meet those who have something to offer your life will never remain the same.

2 Likes

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by FLAWLES(f): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Dude is making sense
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by losprince(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2014
as in e, a lot of them have no ambition at all.

anytime i asked them what they want to be in the future, they start telling me tales about getting married to one rich man.

omo mehn no one wan even finish school before getting married.
some say they attend school cuz thats where rich men come to look for young girls to marry

so any of such wey come my way na just comfort food (no offense ladies)
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Ploy(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Some are heavily loaded and when you meet them, you would be wow. I met one some years back. When you discuss music, she is there, discuss science (where I know nothing) she is there. My friend a Microbiologist always ask of her because he enjoyed her intelligent presentations. When we talk literature, where I dey claim don; this girl still blaze.

I thought I could maintain the friendship not to scare her away with love talk but I was wrong. She fell for one janja weed faced, insecured but rich guy and I never had a chance to converse with her again.

I also need to talk about a lady on this platform that gat a lot to offer to any man that is lucky to get her attention. She is Mprex, trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2014
What do i have to offer in a relationship?
This should be the question we girls ask ourselves.

1 Like

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2014
losprince:
as in e, a lot of them have no ambition at all.

anytime i asked them what they want to be in the future, they start telling me tales about getting married to one rich man.

omo mehn no one wan even finish school before getting married.
some say they attend school cuz thats where rich men come to look for young girls to marry

so any of such wey come my way na just comfort food (no offense ladies)
Valid ! Most girls don't even know why they are in school , if you ask you will hear something like if I'm educated I will get a rich suitor, it's funny how their lives is centered on men.

1 Like

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Cholls(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Pdizzle:
my brother quick have her so i can marry her grin

1 Like

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Mprex(f): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ploy:
Some are heavily loaded and when you meet them, you would be wow. I met one some years back. When you discuss music, she is there, discuss science (where I know nothing) she is there. My friend a Microbiologist always ask of her because he enjoyed her intelligent presentations. When we talk literature, where I dey claim don; this girl still blaze.

I thought I could maintain the friendship not to scare her away with love talk but I was wrong. She fell for one janja weed faced, insecured but rich guy and I never had a chance to converse with her again.

I also need to talk about a lady on this platform that gat a lot to offer to any man that is lucky to get her attention. She is Mprex, trust me.
shocked shocked. Thanks alot kiss for that hypingwink.

Anyways, back to the Op, i have alot to offer but i'm not offering any to you tongue

well, some ladies are assets, while some are liabilities and same goes to the men.

Ladies are stiving to look good physically without paying attention to their intellectuals because you men are after the physically endowed ladies.

Take it or leave it, ladies are the way they are because of the men. Sometimes, they dont realise it but subconsciously they are aligning their lives to the demands of the men in the society.

In the old good days when men desired ladies of good upbringing, the ladies were well mannered but men of these generation are after ladies that can fufill their wild fantasies on bed and thats what the ladies are striving to provide.

Well, not everyone is the same and despite the rot and stink that abound in this generation, the good ones are still there. E.g: Mprextongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mprex:

Anyways, back to the Op, i have alot to offer but i'm not offering any to you tongue

well, some ladies are assets, while some are liabilities and same goes to the men.

Ladies are stiving to look good physically without paying attention to their intellectuals because you men are after the physically endowed ladies.

Take it or leave it, ladies are the way they are because of the men. Sometimes, they dont realise it but subconsciously they are aligning their lives to the demands of the men in the society.

In the old good days when men desired ladies of good upbringing, the ladies were well mannered but men of these generation are after ladies that can fufill their wild fantasies on bed and thats what the ladies are striving to provide.

Well, not everyone is the same and despite the rot and stink that abound in this generation, the good ones are still there. E.g: Mprextongue

Mprex !! I don't know if you know wht I really love about your post, let me tell you I love the fact you just affirmed that women do all the unthinkable just to please us, it's true some girls are assert but wht's the ratio of women that are assert to those that are liability in the society ? Do the maths in other news Ma abeg offer wht you have to those that will appreciate it well wel grin
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by kaeschindi: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
I have a lot to offer.
I went to school to be properly educated
I will offer my partner the best succor and advice when my attention is needed.
I read your eyes and know when to talk, when to keep away.
Relationship should be a burden of two person. Even if the guy doesn't need my money, i bet he needs my advice, real true advice that stands hard times.
The problem lies that so many girls out there reason negatively that relationship is sex in exchange with money. In this regard, they are so blinded that men see them as liability in place of asset.
To be sincere with you all, women are always meant to be positive minded which most of them are not.
How you value the relationship you are into will tell if you are an asset or a liability
Don't be cheap
Know your worth
Don't have sex for money, rather have it for pleasure and other health benefits.
Finally, be educative, seek knowledge. Be proactive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Mprex(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lacomus:
Mprex !! I don't know if you know wht I really love about your post, let me tell you I love the fact you just affirmed that women do all the unthinkable just to please us, it's true some girls are assert but wht's the ratio of women that are assert to those that are liability in the society ? Do the maths in other news Ma abeg offer wht you have to those that will appreciate it well wel grin
its obvious that the ratio of ladies that are liabilities is very high when compared to ladies that are assets and thats because a higher ratio of men are also liabilitiestongue

in other news, i'm not offering any
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Pdizzle(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cholls:
my brother quick have her so i can marry her grin

Okay o, hehe
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Pdizzle:
considering their mentality I think a lot is still small, perhaps everything.
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by clubone05: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Every lady has drama...no matter how beautiful or smart. ..they are all drama queens.. me im doing eni..mini..minne..moe...sekina.
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by ireneony(f): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
my time,support, encouragement and the love I have for you
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by STENON(f): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2014
My Lifetime, success, words of encouragement, Prayer, words of God,sincerity, cheerfulness, Laughing and smilling, support,Submissive, True Love and many other things.
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
ireneony:
are you saying it's for me ? grin
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Elinob(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice one my guy u make it......!
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Elinob:
Nice one my guy u make it......!
Oboy hw fa nw ?
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Ekechuks(m): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:

money nko undecided
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Ekechuks(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
STENON:
My Lifetime, success, words of encouragement, Prayer, words of God,sincerity, cheerfulness, Laughing and smilling, support,Submissive, True Love and many other things.

wheres the money.. the money
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ekechuks:

money nko undecided
lol, she forgot to include it grin, women don't play with their money oo
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Elinob(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
All girl's shuld ans dy question belief
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by chimerase2: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good question grin
how is it a good question
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ekechuks:

wheres the money.. the money

She doesn't like money much... that's why me like her.
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:

with this pix of urs it's obvious u r also striving to look good for the men. u shaved off ur eyebrow n drew them back on with black pencil. pls what's d sense in that? no offense pls...
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
They have nothing to offer, all they have is that hole under them... Sorry no offence please.

ladies change!!!
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Mprex(f): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Prixus:

with this pix of urs it's obvious u r also striving to look good for the men. u shaved off ur eyebrow n drew them back on with black pencil. pls what's d sense in that? no offense pls...
sorry to disappoint. I know you guys are very naive when it comes to make overs. I only shaped my brows to a desired curve and gave it further definition with the eye liner.

Looking good isnt a crime. Its only the motive behind it that decides if its good or bad. I look good because it feels good. Not because I'm out to catch a man.

Gracias
Re: [Girls] What Do You Have To Offer ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:

sorry to disappoint. I know you guys are very naive when it comes to make overs. I only shaped my brows to a desired curve and gave it further definition with the eye liner.

Looking good isnt a crime. Its only the motive behind it that decides if its good or bad. I look good because it feels good. Not because I'm out to catch a man.

Gracias
I guess I got it all wrong then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / Can A Girl Be Turned Down? / The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.